Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 27, 2012Keyona Adele P-- renew a right mind, heart and spirit within me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation and uphold me with thy free spirit. Bring Gerrard Jamal Blake back to me as my husband, heal my womb to be fruitful and multiply, enlarge my territory and help me to walk in my calling of ministry. Mind managment skills, time management skills, and money management skills, and emotion management skills. Shenequah & Philip M- protect their marriage, give them a financial blessing, an overflow, keep them near to the cross...and please Father direct my sister to the Full time job made just for her with all that she desires. Wanda C. P--watch over my mother, make her a good steward over everything you have blessed her with and will bless her with. Deliver her from her Demons and Lord be it in your will to send her a companion/husband.
- July 27, 2012MAY I REQUEST THAT YOU LIFT SEVERAL PEOPLE UP IN PRAYER: Stevie W-- delivered from drugs and alcohol, made into the awesom man God created him to be, to find a job. Carl J-- what over him, his wife, his children protect them and find him a job. Marquis P- & David C-Jr- protect them over in Afganistan and bring them and their troops home safe. Daquan C--God do a new thing in him, bring home from jail a new man, a mature man, a GODLY MAN. Steadman R-- release him from a jail a new man, open doors of opportunity so he can help his mother, brothers and sisters. Make him the man of the of the house. Gerrard Jamal B--Release him from jail, do a new thing in him, holy spirit dwell in him, in his territory and in his heart and mind. Protect him from witchcraft sent to harm and kill him. Restore our relation as husband and wife so we may serve you together under one covenant. In Jesus Precious name I Pray AMEN, AMEN, AND AMEN.
- July 27, 2012I am still unemployed, in the process of losing my home. Unable to pay my bills, debt collectors constantly calling. A niece who has taken advantage of my kindness and made my situation even worse by stealing what little I had from me even after I took she and her baby in. I don't know what to do nor even how to pray to God anymore. I feel lost and losing hope becuase I've been kicked down for so long. I need a miracle.
- July 27, 2012Please pray for Bob J. He was diagnosed with oral pharyngeal cancer this week. He has only been retired from practicing as a dentist for 3 years. Thank you!
- July 27, 2012I am desperate financial need and I need to find the right place to move one i can afford. please pray that god opens door and shows me favor in these finances and being able to move. please move all obstaces and roadblocks
- July 27, 2012My husband, Bob, fell at work on 5/22 & broke his left leg in 4 places. He had surgery 6/1 & they put in 2 plates & 12 pins & screws. He starts Saturday to see if he can place his weight on that leg after almost 10 weeks since his accident. I'm responsible for my 54 year old sister, Deb, who has Down Syndrome. She lived w/us until she got a feeding tube. Now she's in a RCF which is a wonderful place. She has been in the hospital 4 times so far this year - just getting out yesterday. I spend 10-12 hours a day at the hospital with her when she's in. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis & a lot of pain. I'm faithful and pray daily, but I'm struggling right now. I feel like I'm so tired, I don't know how much more I can handle. I have no family help. We just need some extra support to hold us up. I can't stop crying. Pam
- July 27, 2012Prayers for people who are selfish and racist, I would like to put prayers for this world like this country where I live people are so selfish they select people by nationality which is not good I am Tansanian woman living here in Scandinavian country married to one this citizenship I have been here for four years and I am trying for job since that year I moved till now is 2012 none of them will give me a job they just take their own white people which is not good, Jesus never chose people, we are all same to God, all human being are same. Even If i try other european like England and Ireland they never give job or work permit. I am really tired now and I ask God to bless send miracle to all those people who give jobs. I pray and have faith in him I read bible, I love all people, when I used to work in my country I used to help friends and family but now I don't have job and I Can't support my family. Please Lord answer my prayers to get job. Amen.
- July 27, 2012Please pray for healing for my mom, Mary Lou, who has cancer. Thank you, Prayer Warriors! Thank God for the way He is working!
- July 27, 2012Please pray that Kathie will find teaching position. Please pray for Anne C who is struggling with cancer and praying for a miraculous healing. Pray tht she will receive some encouraging news.
- July 27, 2012Please pray for Louigy my son. for protection and safe. for him be away of evil friends and sin tentations. Please pray for his sould and he be the good person as he is until now but not to have peer presure in the sin.