Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 22, 2014Please pray for my Daughter and her family. They are going through difficult decisions regarding their marriage. She was layed off months ago and desperately needs employment. Pray for God's guidance and blessings
- August 22, 2014Please pray for Brandon. His girlfriend just broke up with him and he was madly in love with her. He was not making good choices and causing her a lot of pain. He is 15 and is homeless as well. He desperately needs prayers. He is a great person, just makes some bad choices. Thanks.
- August 22, 2014I am asking you for your prayers that I will always be obedient to God, to follow, Love, worship Him in all circumstances...
- August 22, 2014please pray for my daughter Leigh: that she find peace, courage, freedom from depression, hope, guidance, wisdom, and a full time job Pray I will be the Mom she needs, and for me as I work toward retirement Thanks
- August 22, 2014Please pray for my son Joseph; he is having some trouble with his job and he has a newborn son.
- August 22, 2014I have a granddaughter living with me. Please pray that I can do my best for her and solve the school issues that have appeared. Please pray also that she can do well in school this year. Thank you for your prayers. God is Good All the Time.
- August 22, 2014Please for for my daughter, Kaitlyn, she just broke up with her boyfriend and she truly loved him. She is shattered and devastated. She desperately needs calm, peace, strength, courage, uplifting. She has also lost her faith in God. Please pray for her. Thank you.
- August 22, 2014I pray that I have a peaceful weekend.
- August 22, 2014Please keep praying for my family. I still have no idea what to do to pay my rent. I don't want the landlord to use this as an excuse to try to insert himself into our lives. I have had vertigo for about a week and a half now. I am tired & I need to pray through. I could use some help but don't know who to ask except God. I'm having trouble envisioning God's help for us, because we need help with so much. My son still needs prayers for his health. I could use God's guidance & presence today & help for this weekend. Thanks for your prayers.
- August 22, 2014Thank you for prayers answered regarding digestive issues. I've had good medical care and am doing so much better!!! Now it seems I'm getting careless and have misplaced or lost a beloved ring my husband gave me for a birthday several years ago. It's a band with 5 small diamonds. . I'm heartbroken and want it returned or for me to find it. I keep misplacing things of value and need prayer to regain my sense of balance and to do one thing at a time. I've also misplaced my check book!