Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 30, 2014Good Day, Please join me in prayer as I pray for Donald M. He is preparing for a test for a permanent new position. His test is tomorrow, Wednesday, the 1st of October and I pray In the Mighty Name of Jesus, that Donald will pass all of the test involved and that the Lord will give him supernatural recollection as needed and that His Angels will be encamped all around Donald on Wednesday the 1st of October. I pray for favor with all that he will come in contact with and Thank You Father God for all of Your Blessings seen & unseen. I give You all the Glory & Praise, and say Thank You! In Jesus's name I pray. Bless Donald with his new job. For it is written and so it is! Amen! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
- September 30, 2014Please pray for Robert.
- September 30, 2014Please pray for my friend, Madelyn J- She is 70 years old and is raising her 15 year old grandson. The mother lives in another county with her boyfriend. Pray that her grandson will be an obedient and good child. He has been a bit rebellious in the past. Pray for Madelyn's health. Pray that someone buys her house. It is an old 2-story house needing lots of repairs, but in a good location. After selling her house, pray that she finds the perfect rental. Thank you and God bless your work my dear prayer angels.
- September 30, 2014R.J. - Please pray for me not to be misinterpreted or misunderstood. I am just now enduring a very large hurt.
- September 30, 2014Please pray for me and my family.
- September 30, 2014I'm angry and sad and hurt. I've been praying so hard for my husband to get a full time position. His contract just ended and he got laid off in January. I feel like my prayer never changes, and I'm so tired of praying for the same thing over and over. I'm tired of feeling like God doesn't hear, or doesn't care. My faith in this is failing, I don't want to keep hope alive because it hurts when the answer isn't coming. I'm tired and I'm worn. I feel like such a burden is on my heart and we need relief, but God is not responding. So tired. I give up on this prayer. He gets sad and depressed and gets in a bad mood and we have to be careful to gauge his mood. I wonder if that is what God wants for us? If I have no hope, I don't get disappointed so I'm not hurt. I serve a great God, but I don't see Him right now. I give up on this.
- September 30, 2014Dear Lord, Heal my husband and me from our pain. Help us to use this pain for salvation. Help us learn through the pain. Bless my entire family and friends. Keep them healthy, safe and happy. Let us acquire funds to help our daughter Kelly open up a group home for her clients. In Jesus name. Amen
- September 30, 2014Pray that God will save our marriage if it is his will. Pray for open dialogue between my husband and myself. Ask God to romove anything from our lives that is not of his doing, whether it be money, family, etc. Pray that God will do his will.
- September 30, 2014PRAISE GOD CHERYL GOT SAVED!
- September 30, 2014Please keep Bernadette (a job) and her son Anthony (better life choices) up in prayer this week. They know of God's love and his shining light that has shown on them, but ask for acknowlege of they prayer