Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 31, 2014please pray for my husband he is a alcoholic and he is commiting adultery, lying cheating. He had hurt me, pray that I find peace. Tracy and Dave
- July 31, 2014Please put forgiveness in my brother Clint's heart and mind for our father, who he has never forgiven
- July 31, 2014Please pray for my sister-n-law Michelle. She is having a hard time right now with work and with a bad relationship with someone that she is trying to let go of. She needs strength and guidance to get through this difficult time. Thank you
- July 31, 2014Please pray for my family. My kids are such a mess with drugs and alcohol and not able to keep jobs. Please pray for Gods intervention. Life has been so stressful. Thank you
- July 31, 2014I pray to God to please help my family in these challenging times both physically & emotionally. We need to be together in love w/o fighting & lie's. Give us all the strength, humility & forgiveness to conquer each thing as it come's together as a family. May I also have enough belief to be able to hand each problem to you Lord so I can let go & have you take care of it as you see fit. Thank you to all who pray for us & bless you for helping.
- July 31, 2014Please pray for me while I decide what road to take in my life. I live with an addict and it is slowly killing me on the inside.
- July 31, 2014I need a financial miracle tonight. I'm in such trouble. God please help me!
- July 31, 2014I need prayers for my father he is in the hospital having trouble keeping his oxygen up and a few other things and please pray for my mother she had a stroke a few years back and she has serveral things wrong with her and please pray for me I need a job really bad
- July 31, 2014Please pray for Timothy - an 18 yr old who has just been diagnosed with gangrene of the gallbladder. It is very serious and he stands a chance of not making it through this surgery.
- July 31, 2014Please pray for my sister, she feels dizzy and has high blood pressure. I hope she does not have the flu. She needs to rest and get better