Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 22, 2014Please pray for my daughter, Tina and son in law, Jeff, for their finances and to be aware of what is important in life. Thank you.
- July 22, 2014Please join me in praying for my cousin's youngest daughter, Emily, who has "Friedreich's Ataxia," a disease which interferes with the production of protein and leaves the patient weak. She is having experimental new drug tests now, which is so important in helping her combat the illness. She just graduated from high school and will enter college this fall, but will have to use a wheelchair a great deal of the time. She is very determined, gives every effort to have a normal life. Thank you so much! God bless! Also, I had asked for prayer for my best friend's son, Greg, for a great job - and he got it - he was even offered a much higher salary than expected. He is on contract now, but hopefully, it will become a permanent position. Thanks so much for those prayers! Cheryl
- July 22, 2014Please pray that God surrounds all my households with His angels to keep us safe from all evil and deliver us from all sickness, and provides our every need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus, physically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally and financially, more exceedingly and more abundantly than we can even think or ask. Thank you.
- July 22, 2014Please pray that God’s will is done the lives of my son (C----), his wife and daughter. Pray for salvation or bringing children back to God, as the case may be. Bless my son and his wife on the job with extraordinary raises and promotions and keep both of them employed at L---- until You have something better for them. Bless them all with good health and let A-- never have another recurrence of allergic reactions, high temperatures, temperature spikes and seizures. Thank you.
- July 22, 2014help me pray for Gods intervention in my legal battles, marriage life in general I am being attack from every side and have become weak
- July 22, 2014I am still praying for restoration with my ex, every day. Lord please soften his heart and give him a heart of flesh like it says in Ezekiel 11:19. Lord, please intervene for reconciliation and christian counseling for Mike and me; for communication and love between us and marriage. Heal us and let us agree on counseling and dating again. Increase our love for each other and bless us. Open his eyes to how much I love him! Lord, raise up servants to help us, to speak to him on my behalf, to help Mike feel convicted, to return to me. Increase our love like you did the loaves and fish. Put a hedge of thorns to keep Mike from wandering away from me and remove all distractions that keep us from being together and get married. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen
- July 22, 2014Yes I need prayer right now everything that possibly could go wrong has I just want to ask God to give me strength and guidance to pull me out of this storm and Jesus name AMen and thank you
- July 22, 2014Please pray for a close family member undergoing biopsies next week that the findings won't show serious health problems.
- July 22, 2014I need some prayers on guidance. I had a job interview yesterday, but I am feeling hestitant about it. This jobis based on a grant, it will only last a year, and after that I would be out of a job. Plus, it only pays 10,000 annually. I am a single parent, and I need to be making more money to support myself and my kiddos. I am feeling very hesitant about this job, as I don't feel it is a good fit for me. I ask for guidance on what to do about it. I have applied to other jobs, that would work a lot better with me, but so far no calls for interviews. I do need to work.
- July 22, 2014Our Heavenly Father - Please help my husband John S through this time of turmoil-He is trying so hard & is so good-Please remove the obstacles & injustices in his path-Please get rid of all the evil that surrounds us- dear Lord please come to our aid-Amen -Thank you for your prayers may God Bless you all Amen