Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 23, 2014My husband mike has something wrong and we gave been unable to find it. Please oratory this new dr finds it and can help him. In Jesus name he has no quality of life and cannot work. Please pray for my nerves God bless
- October 23, 2014please pray that sanjaya n- back to marjory to be together as good couples for their anniversary. whatever their misunderstanding they can fix it together. forgive each others.
- October 23, 2014Lord, guide me; help me to listen to your voice. I surrender all to you; I am trusting only in you. Please help me, save me, give me favor and success this week. Please join your prayers with mine. Bless all who pray through this ministry. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
- October 23, 2014My name is Debbie. I have had a lot of medical issues over the last 3 years taking a lot of meds causing depression and over 75 pound weight gain. I am newly married this past April. My marriage is in shambles. The man I dated and married is not the same man today. He is verbally and mentally abusive at times. He is so quick to defend others and snap at me. I am left to fight my own battles and stand up for myself. This gets even worse when he drinks. He is so hurtful and hateful. He has told me to get out of his house..which I pay over half of the bills for. He has told me how great his sex life was with his ex girlfriend. He acts like he doesn't remember the next day or he tries to place blame on me. His words hurt so bad. He never apologizes a sincere apology. I am at a cross roads. I am depressed and so upset about all of this. Because of the weight gain I have no self esteem. Please God put your healing hands on me and fix my broken life.
- October 23, 2014please continue to pray for our family. satan tried to snatch my wife from the father's hand and it has devastated her. She is recovering from alcoholism and needs a miracle touch from God to bring her life back on track. She is wrestling with humiliations and embarrasments, apologies and self image. please pray our family ha been struck and scattered we need Jesus to pull it together
- October 23, 2014I need prayer my right hand wrist and thumb hurt it makes it difficult to hold stuff or children. I work with kids in church nursery.my hair is thinning and falling out im told its not growing . I feel im drowning veing attacked.on the inside i just want to crawl into bed and sleep.this makes me feel weak. I ask for healing in my kids scoliosis and allergies my sons eczema or psoriasis his speech prouncing letter R sound and healing for daughters menestrual cycle to continue monthly.
- October 23, 2014I ask for prayers for my brother Joey. Because he is a wonderful son and takes care of his elderly mother he is in financial crisis. He also has a health scare. I ask for your prayers to ask God to guide Joey in his path. Help him to stay calm and know that God will guide and protect him.
- October 23, 2014Pray for Michael (17) motivation to do well in school n for safety n protection. Salvation for RR and to quit smoking totally. Travelling mercies for my mom and myself. For Kar battling cancer sent home with hospice. For peace and comfort for her and her family.
- October 23, 2014Dear God in heaven please forgive me of my sins. Father please bless me with the knowledge, hope, strength, and faith I need. Father please protect me from any and all evil. In Jesus name amen.
- October 23, 2014Lord, please give me strength. I am willing to accept all my tremendous responsibilities for the care of loved ones but I could use more strength. Thank you for listening. Love, Carolyn