Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 29, 2014Father God, please help the world in turmoil. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Please bless, protect, shield and guide those on my prayer list. May they be wise in their decisions and help them to accomplish what it is they must do; also, Lord, if I may help in any way, please bless my mind and heart that I may know what to do. For me, You know this means taking the biggest leap of faith, but, I know You are with me so I have no fear: I leave all the consequences to You, my dearest Father. Thank you for helping my intelligence, that I may grasp all details in life that You do not agree with, that I may, to the end, do as You please. Amen.
- July 29, 2014Please offer thanksgiving for answered prayer. I have been askign for prayers afor my friends MAggie and don as they try to provide a decent Crhistian upbringing for the grandaughter Heather. Last week I sent an emergency prayer request becaeu it CPS had become involeved in Heathers case and my friedns were afraid the child's mother, Dee. who is a very messed up individual and also needs prayers, would not let them see the child any more. So far so good...they got to see Heather this week. Please pray that th\is entire , sad situation is resolved in a godly fashion soon! Thank you and God bless you!!
- July 29, 2014Bless You All for Praying for Our Needs.Pray My New Husband Will Recognize His Mistake for not giving his Children Boundaries.Pray he allows me to be his partner instead of putting everyone in front of our needs,desires + finances.May His Daughter go back to live with her husband Far Away and May Their Marriage Be Blessed with Forgivness,A Bible Based Church.May My Husband make everyone be accountable for their behavior,make B+B pay him all the money back he's given them.May they find happiness moving far away for their jobs.Pray Michael finds a job he loves.Thank you.+Ryan,addictions and his family gets help for all of them.
- July 29, 2014Dearest Father, in the name of Jesus, I place my youngest daughter, whose birthday is today, in your precious hands. May you guide, protect, hide and always be with her, Father. Thank you, God. Amen. Please bless those praying with me today, their families and friends. Bless their finances and jobs, please, dear God. Bless their hearts and, give them their desires for their lives, if they are in ac- cordance with Yours. Thank you. Catch you later, lord. Amen.
- July 29, 2014Gracious God and Father, in the name of Jesus I pray: could you be a little more specific and show me the way, please? I will do anything You ask of me. Thank you, Lord. Amen.
- July 29, 2014God, I love how I can ask anything of you and you and you ALWAYS exceed my expectations. Thank you. :) Amen.
- July 29, 2014Please continue your prayers for Rom B. His wife sent this post yesterday "Ron is still in the hospital not allowed out today Doctor still not happy with level of infection he still has. They put in an observation window to his incision (really strange and gross). They may add the wound vac tomorrow and see how that goes possibly sending him home tomorrow or Wed. for outpatient procedures at that point. Believe this is day 22" Please pray too for his wife and two children during this ordeal AND that he doesn;t lose his job becasue of it!! Thanks you and God bless you!!.
- July 29, 2014Please pray for us. My husband and I have a 7 year old daughter, but we'd like to add to our family. I've had fertility issues, and doctors have said I would not be able to have children, but then my daughter was born. She was a miracle and still is. She's a very smart and loving child, but she longs for a little sister or brother. We would love to have another child, but we are facing the same struggles as we did before we had our daughter. We know miracles can happen. We've been blessed many times. We could use another blessing because the longing is so powerful. We ask that you pray for us. Thank you so much.
- July 29, 2014My daughter has gotten her drivers license. She is driving to work for the first time. Plu picking up her brother from work afterwards. Please prayer that God will always have his heavenly angels protecting her and all who ride with her. I was in a near death accident at her age. Pray that the anxiety I have over my children driving will be replaced by God's peace. God Bless You
- July 29, 2014We are praising the Lord BRuce DIane and BEth moles were benign! Please pray BEth does not have the health problem she has had before and to have assurance of it today!