Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 2, 2014Lord Jesus help to believe and have faith that if I cast my problems on a Your shoulders I have nothing to worry about. Let me leave my worries in Your hands and be able to live each day as it comes in Your Holy Name I Pray, Amen.
- September 2, 2014I am 78 years old and I need your prayers to help me thru this feeling of anxiety and to gain confidence in myself, Lately, I find I start to doubt myself in how I handle some matters. I need your prayer to help me overcome some doubts that I have personally. I try to say this prayer every morning. "Let the light of God surround me, let the love of God, enfold me, let the power of God protect me and the presence of God watch over my family and me. Please pray for my family and me to have confidence, Love, to be strong in health and most important of all to Love, have faith and believe in God. I thank you for your prayers for my family (the K.) and me, Elsie.
- September 2, 2014Guildpost community please pray for my sister who have health issues that she be heal. Also I'm having a follow breast exam please pray that my test will be negative. My grandson CJ have a upcoming court date. Please let the judge wipe his record clean and that he stay out of trouble. Thank you God and the Guildpost community. Ann pray for this country.
- September 2, 2014Situations of Others. Prayer for situations and I.
- September 2, 2014My roommate and I are facing financial struggles. I cannot find a job, and while I pray, my heart is not in it anymore. I feel lost and despondent. I would appreciate any prayers. Thank you.
- September 2, 2014I feel like sometimes I just can't do the right thing. I am trying to change some bad habits and it just seem so hard to do. I am trying to save money but I find that every time I get a little rhythm going something gets in the way. I moved in with my daughter to try to save but it is just not happening. I pray that my son will find a job and that is not going well also. I just need prayer for the strength to keep going and also for my schooling to not stress me out so much.
- September 2, 2014My son starts kindergarten tomorrow. Please say a prayer that he is kept safe and arrives to school safely and home safely. Pray that his bus driver is good with all those riding the bus for the first time. Please bless his teacher and the rest of his class that they may grown and learn together, having a beautiful year. God, please keep my son safe. Thank you for blessing me with him. Amen.
- September 2, 2014My son Chris just got out of prison. He is an army veteran and he was a heroin addict. He is trying so hard to get thingas doNE. ...but not a single thing is working out. Please pray that he gets a break and that he will be still enough to hear God's voice. Thank you
- September 2, 2014Please pray - the house I am living in is for sale and has an offer on it for purchase. The owner has lived here 40+ years and is experiencing financial difficulty. I believe if his finances were different, he would keep the house. I want to stay here and do not want to move as I have moved 3 times since April. Please pray for a change in circumstances allowing us to stay - quickly. God is a good God. Thank you and God Bless
- September 2, 2014Pray for my husband he is so angry about everything hurts feeling with his harsh words. thank you and Gog Bless