Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 18, 2014Please pray for my family and I. We are in desperate need of a home for ourselves, we currently live with family and the situation is really depressing. Thanks for your prayers and God bless.
- September 18, 2014Please watch over and guide my sons to your will. Help them with the anger that they use to cover their hurt or fear. You know their hearts.
- September 18, 2014God has been so good to me! I work in a public school system, have a husband , parents and dog to take care of. I have after school meetings, time with in laws etc. I feel so guilty when I miss services (ex. Singing at nursing home, Wednesday prayer service, choir practice, etc) I feel overwhelmed and would like to be responsible for only what God wants. Please pray for him to show me clearly what he wants me to do. After 22 years of saying yes to everything, I am approaching burn out rapidly! Thanks and God bless you for praying!
- September 18, 2014Pray for Lori & Brian who are engaged. Their relationship is being tested by one of their jobs. Pray that they will work things out before going forward with more wedding plans.
- September 18, 2014Please PRAY I receive my loan modification, my HOME free from foreclosure. My bankruptcy fees reduced. A FINANCIAL BLESSINGS stop living paycheck-to-paycheck. Able to start savings money for my future. My Health improves and my body is healed. Please PRAY I can return back to school and obtain my Funeral Directors License & start my business(s). IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME WE PRAY, AMEN
- September 18, 2014Grant me a financial blessing to pay off some loans for me and my parents. Bless S.C.
- September 18, 2014My name is Christine. This has by far been the worst year ever. I married the love of my life 13 years ago. I thanked god for the blessing he gave me. A wonderful father and husband. We have experienced loosing our home, separation pending divorce per my husband who has moved on. Dating other girls and says he is no longer in love with me and I need to move on. My oldest son has a pain pill addiction that I have tried to help him through. My grandma was recently diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. I pray for strength, healing, and marriage reconciliation. God creates miracles and heals. I can't do this with out him. Please pray for my family. Also demand satan out of my son, my grandma and my marriage. Thank you!
- September 18, 2014please pray for Colby, marriage problems, drug/alcohol problems, no job.
- September 18, 2014Still need much prayer for TOTAL HEALIBG AND RESTORATION TO MY BLADDER!! ALSO I NEED TO LOSE OVER 50 POUNDS I HAVE STRUGGLED AND STRUGGLED FOR YEARS!!!
- September 18, 2014please Jesus, touch Susie's shoulders and heal them so they don't hurt any more. thank you.