Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 19, 2014My good husband has been out of work for 17 months. Pray that he will receive a good job offer soon. We are running out of money. Thank you.
- August 19, 2014Lord, my song written to you... "here I am Father, I'm down on my knees, begging You Lord listen to me...I've been here leadin' grabbin' the reigns, I can't hold on please take them away. Oh help me Father, give me Your wisdom, give me Your power, to live by Your guidance every hour I need you". I have not found a job since June.. I have gone onto interviews well qualified but I guess not enough... I am down to my last 30.00 for any doc appts or interviews I need to go to. I have not paid my car, my house will be due...other bills are coming up again in September. I am believing in a miracle...I can't hold on any longer... help me Father.
- August 19, 2014Coming to you in the name of our lord Jesus Christ please bless my husband in full time employment. He hasn't had a job in ten year. He is a god fearing obedience man who want to provide for his family. Please lift him up in prayer we are standing in the need. We sent out several resume over the internet. Please god bless him with a job. We thank you in advance and give you the praise. In Jesus name. Mrs.q--
- August 19, 2014please pray that I find my checkbook I last used it on monday and I cannot remember where I placed it. please pray for my husband jim who is going in for blood work on wednesday. he has had neuropathy pain and was on steriods.. he is also a diabetic and they are concerned about his ac1 levels please pray that the medication did not seriously affect his kidneys. thank you for all your prayers and support.
- August 19, 2014Dear Brothers and Sisters In Christ I would like to ask prayer for Barbara's father who is terminally ill that God will give him peace,comfort and strength during this difficult time.God will give him a painless and smooth life as he face his final hour in his life on earth. And also peace and comfort for Barbara and her family as they gather to pray for their father that God will minister his love, peace upon him.
- August 19, 2014Pray granddaughter brittiny to come to know Jesus in jail. God bless grammar Joann
- August 19, 2014Pray for Claudia
- August 19, 2014I am older woman living in subsidized housing, I have heart problem and other health problem.Please pray to Lord and ask him to bless my live and poor financial blessing so I would be able afford to pay my medical bills and move to California were I belong so I can't live my life in peace and happiness. I am very sick and tired to live my life in constant pain and suffering I need lord help to heal my body so I would be free of this burden. Thank you for your prayers. Barbara
- August 19, 2014God, please grant Your favor and blessings to all who come here to pray for one and other.
- August 19, 2014God our Father, walk through our houses and take away all our worries and illnesses and watch over and heal us and our families in Jesus name. Amen