Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 16, 2014Father, save, protect, provide, heal, guide, grant mercy, wisdom, favor, comfort, peace, grace, hope, forgiveness, restoration. joy and love to my family, loved ones and me. Darrick, Barbara, Louis, Linda, Karyn, Rickey, Dee, Karyn, Damerri, Taylor, Nickie, DJ, Elliott, DAB lovedones & friends, Katie & family, Essie, Jill, Marcus, Carla, Heather, Dorian, Christine, Joe, Ratisha, Chivon’s family, Reginald, Claudia, Lobia & family, Mary, Cheryl & family, Timi, Wayne & family, children of NJ lady, Randi & parent, Jessie B & family, LP, Billy & family, survivors of disasters, the poor, President Obama & country, Ferguson, MO, Peace in Jerusalem, Israel, Palestine, US & war and conflict zones, protect & return Nigerian girls & others kidnapped, defeat ISIL-ISIS & Terrorism, James, Larry, Michael, OM, Ray, CJ, J W family, KJ, Max and unnamed loved ones and friends. Thank you Father. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- September 16, 2014Father, I place Louis into your loving hands. Protect him and keep him safe. Grant us travel mercies. Guide us together. Heal and guard our emotions and hearts. Heal our insecurities and misunderstandings. Open communication between us, remove the scales from our eyes, open doors, remove obstacles, move mountains, create the perfect opportunities for us. Grant us favor and bless with good success. Send Godly counsel. Grant us wisdom, courage and inner peace. Restore us Father. Speak Life into our relationship. Soften and turn Louis' heart. Bless us with a future together and a loving, joyous, intimate, Christ centered, covenant marriage. Unite us and use us to Your glory. Your will be done. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- September 16, 2014Dee, 21 yr old, severe high blood pressure, possible diabetes, white blood cells off, grieving death of father, drug abuse, incarcerated with pending court date. Help Lord. Save, heal and grant Dee favor. Bless Karyn, Dee, Taylor, Nicki, Dorri & Damerri, Father. Save, protect, open employment and educational opportunities. Open Baby Taylor’s eye without more surgery. Heal Grant favor, encouragement, wisdom, comfort, peace, hope and draw them to you. Prayer for good paying jobs in good locations, reliable transportation, safe, affordable, reliable, educational child care, safe affordable housing. Help Father. Send Angels. Bless, protect and heal babies Taylor, Dameri & Dorri. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- September 16, 2014Please pray for Joel that he could find a good safe place to live. Thank you.
- September 16, 2014Please pray that my background check required by my employer for full time employment does not show any of my past failings. Please pray for the Lord to bring me peace and strength and to always trust in Him during my times of need. Please pray that I will always make God my first priority in life and that I will live a life which brings Him glory. Thank you and may God bless you all.
- September 16, 2014Please pray for my husband who is depressed and has a sleep problem. That he will come back to God in a real way so his life can be changed. That i will be given the right words of encouragement and wisdom.
- September 16, 2014Please pray for my mom Ann who has Alzheimer's disease. She had been a subscriber to Guideposts for many years and also participated in the K. f. K. program. Thank you and God Bless. Sincerely Roberta-
- September 16, 2014Praying for someone i do not know: At this time, my heart is heavy. The Man with me is my brother, Keith. Today is his 53rd Birthday. Keith is the Man that made me LOVE music. The reason I know every oldie. The reason I know every sample in hip hop. The reason why I do well in radio. He always believed in his baby brother, KURT. He never calls me Big Boy. I've never mentioned this publicly and I hesitate to do so now, but in mid june, my brother, Keith, had a massive/major stroke. He's been bedridden since then with no responsive abilities. Ventilator breathing for him, brain detachment, tracheal tube , feeding tubes...etc. His road looks very, very bleak. I do believe in miracles and prayer.
- September 16, 2014In jesus name I ask and come boldly to the throne of God asking my fellow Christian friends to stand in agreement to get approve and purchase a new home for my children and I. I know that God will supply my needs according to his riches and glory. There is nothing impossible for god. Please stand in agreement with me that they will drop the price incredible low for me.please stand in agreement with me for the home at 701 bridle ct Covington la. My girls and I were put out by my child father we came to live with my mother but I know that God will supply all of my needs according to his riches and glory. I pray that God will connect with the right lender and real estate agent and also for my credit score to keep rising in jesus name e I ask believe declare and receive his grace mercy and favor on this home amen.
- September 16, 2014I have asked for prayers for this request many times and I continue to ask. Please pray for my husband, he is an alcoholic and has gotten even worse since his dad passed away in July. We have 3 children and I hate to think that he continues to do something that could bring bad things to our lives. He really needs to go to a place for help, but with me being a stay at home, homeschooling mom, he is our soul bread winner. Please pray for God to work in his life and take the desire to drink (and smoke) away from him.