Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 26, 2014I ask for prayer for Tracy and T.N. So that the relationship Can repair and the issue can be healed with any Hurt feelings on either side. Lord only you can Repair this broken relationship . I leave my worry In your hands . In Jesus Name
- August 26, 2014my baby nephew was just diagnosed with renal cancer. he's undergoing surgery soon, where they'll determine what type of cancer it is an how much chemo he'll need. he's only 2. I'm terrified for him and my sister and our family. Please pray for his complete healing and for strength for my sister and brother in law. His name is Adam.
- August 26, 2014Dear God I pray that you please help my family get through my grandmothers loss Lord she came home you on Monday August 12th 2014. My grandfather is having a hard time right now. My grandparents would have been together 60 years this year in October. God please give my grandfather the will to still live. Please help our either family with her loss lord i miss her so much I ask all this in your name Amen.
- August 26, 2014please pray for healing of my back. I am in a lot of pain tonight. Thank you and God Bless you
- August 26, 2014Please pray that our bank accounts and Retirement investments are protected. Also pray for us to have the money to pay all of our bills with plenty for extras. God and this prayer group has answered our prayer for a job for my husband so we can move back to our home and that truly is a miracle! We need extra money for the move and transition. Thanks and blessings!
- August 26, 2014My husband left me today! It's not so bad that he left because he talked to me terrible and treated me much worse! The problem is he left me sick and broke and I am left needing miracle after miracle!! I ask that God will under-gird me now and give me the finances to meet my needs and heal me because I need surgery and it is major but I have no help and it seems that no one really cares in this world anymore but I reach out in hopes to find someone to help me in this time of great need! Please pray for my joy and strength to return. I have been through a lot and I need help now because I can't even tell you how bad it has been....I am worn out!
- August 26, 2014I need the prayer warriors! I am confused, anxious, and frustrated. I am on the path to becoming a teacher; I cant pass the testing and I feel like I am not good enough to even be in a classroom as a sub teacher. I feel lost and I am crying a lot more than usual because I just do not know what to do anymore. My husband does not understand me. I feel like I am becoming negative and my attitude is changing. I feel like people around me don't understand how I am feeling. I feel defeated and emotionally drained from trying so hard and barley getting any results. I pray that the prayer warriors pray for me to have a better attitude, memory, balance, grace, patience, and energy to deal with the hurdles placed in front of me. I pray that God hears me and loves me even though I have not been faithful to him like I once was. Thank you.
- August 26, 2014Prayer for my 13 year old daughter Katrina.. Diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia July 2011 at the age of 10. Chemo for 28 months has taken its toll on her physically ( brittle bones, broke her ankle this summer) and her ability to concentrate and learn in school...not happy at school ... Was a straight A student... Loved and admired by entire community but very sad inside.. Prayer for God's healing on her physically and emotionally and her ability to learn.
- August 26, 2014Thank You for your prayers for my son James. He has left his controlling girlfriend. But he still needs prayers for a job he will like, confidence in himself and to STOP smoking pot. May the good LORD keep him in HIS graces, make him strong, give him wisdom and may he find the love he needs to make it through life till he sees Our LORD in Heaven. Thank You, Judy O
- August 26, 2014that god heals my joints and helps me make this new job i got in a calling center work out