Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 29, 2014Please pray for me, I've had a migraine with back/neck aches since about 5am or so. I've got a high threshold for pain so the fact that this hurts like this has me in need of Prayer. The Excedrin Migraine didn't work, my teeth/jaws are sore and tense, my neck/back hurt, I feel somewhat nautious, and I can feel the pain throbbing in my head & behind my eyes. I know a lengthy massage would be a welcomed effective remedy but the massage spa is closed. Better yet, it'd be beyond awesome if I had a special someone to give me a lengthy therapeutic massage right now but since I currently don't have that I'm doing the best I can to try to help myself. In all honesty, this is one of those times I'd like to be taken care of & pampered. Please pray the Lord will be with me extra & remove these uncomfortable pains & ensure that I am in good health. Thank u & bless you
- September 29, 2014Prayers for my son,my husband and family
- September 29, 2014I need special prayers for my cat, Cupcake. I am very worried and this anxiety-depression is consuming my daily activities. I also am pregnant with my first child and I fear what my stress is doing to my unborn child. Please please pray for healing for my cat. She means the world to me.
- September 29, 2014Please pray for my son Kyle for total healing of his mind, body and soul. For him to feel the real love of Jesus.
- September 29, 2014Father, I place Louis into your loving hands. Protect him and keep him safe. Guide us together. Heal and guard our emotions and hearts. Heal our insecurities and misunderstandings. Open communication between us, remove the scales from our eyes. open doors, move obstacles, move mountains, create the perfect opportunities for us, encourage and comfort us. Grant us favor and bless with good success. Send Godly counsel. Grant us wisdom, courage and inner peace. Restore us Father. Speak Life into our relationship. Soften and turn Louis' heart. Bless us with a future together and a loving, joyous, intimate, Christ centered, covenant marriage. Unite us and use us to Your glory. Your will be done. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- September 29, 2014Please pray for my son Jesse age 20. He has really had a breakdown since his girlfriend broke up with him. He can't seem to get over this and move on. I'm so afraid he will hurt himself.
- September 29, 2014Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection around me and my family to protect us and keep us safe from all harm and evil. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen
- September 29, 2014Lord, please watch over my son, protect him and keep him safe and healthy. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
- September 29, 2014Father, save, protect, provide, heal, guide, grant mercy, wisdom, favor, comfort, peace, grace, hope, forgiveness, restoration. joy and love to my family, loved ones and me. Darrick, Barbara, Louis, Linda, Karyn, Rickey, Dee, Karyn, Damerri, Taylor, Nickie, DJ, Elliott, DAB lovedones & friends, Katie & family, Essie, Jill, Marcus, Carla, Heather, Dorian, Christine, Joe, Ratisha, Chivon’s family, Reginald, Claudia, Lobia & family, Mary, Cheryl & family, Timi, Wayne & family, children of NJ lady, Randi & parent, Jessie B & family, LP, Billy & family, survivors of disasters, the poor, President Obama & country, Ferguson, MO, Peace in Jerusalem, Israel, Palestine, US & war zones, protect & return Nigerian girls & others kidnapped, defeat ISIL-ISIS & Terrorism, James, Larry, Michael, OM, Ray, CJ, J W family, KJ, Max and unnamed loved ones and friends. Thank you Father. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- September 29, 2014Please join me in prayer, praying for Bradley's surgery to go well with no problems and that he recovers quickly. Pray for his Doctor and nurses, for God to guide them and give them His Wisdom so that the surgery is successful and Bradley will be healed. Thank you for praying. God bless you.