Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 1, 2014Please agree with me that God would heal James sr. from copd, stomach pain and weakness in his legs. Please agree with me that God would heal Minnie from copd, stomach pain and anxiety attacks. Please agree with me that God would deliver Ron from alcoholism, for salvation. agree with me that God would help my unbelief. Thank for agreeing with me and God bless you all. James
- August 1, 2014I am going through a very bad divorce. I was physically abused by my husband. I believe in the power of prayer. Thank you. May Bless you. Jeanette
- August 1, 2014janet-chronic pain, cold/allergies
- August 1, 2014Hello, everyone I would like you to pray for my mom (Carmen). My mom been trying to get a job in sumter school district for over five years. Every time she gets a interveiw, she dont get the job. She really love working with kids and thats her gift.Can you all please keep (Carmen) in your prayers that a door come open very soon in sumter school district with her name on it. Thank You all for your prayers and God Bless You All
- August 1, 2014My husband Alan has been diagnosed with liver cancer.Please pray GOD chooses to heal him, & will receive the glory he deserves. Thank you Jesus.
- August 1, 2014Plse pray for my granddaughter, Madeline M., in calif, 3 yrs old. She has been having night terrors every night, screaming and crying. Plse pray for her mommy, too, Beth-she is losing sleep each night to help Maddie. Plse pray that this ends soon. thank you.
- August 1, 2014I pray that my granddaughter, Sara M-, RN at Good shepherd Hospital In Ga be kept safe from the Ebola germ being brought to Emory Hospital nearby. May all the other workers be safe as some work in both hospitals. May all of our country be kept safe from this deadly viral disease. Please pray for all of us. Thank you. Dorothy
- August 1, 2014My name is Tracey, and who ever reads this, please pray long and hard for my cats, my sister, our friend Jane, and myself. My sister and I need help because we are still behind on our rent, and the bills keep piling up. I am having a difficult time finding a job. I had a job, however, I lost my job towards the end of June. Our mother will not help me any more. Why? I do not know. I am worried sick out of my mind right now. I can not help but to wonder what will happen if I can not find something soon. What will happen to my cats, which are my children. What will happen to my sister, our friend, and myself. Please help us! We need help! Could someone please ask God to find someone to help us until I start working again, which I hope will be soon.
- August 1, 2014Dear Lord,thank You,for being Lord of my life…my Heavenly Father…Father,i lift up Bob,bon,kath,sher,pola,melinda,darren,charles,steve,jeff,up to You, i pray for their salvation….Father ,please take p.k. out of our lives…i pray G.M. wins,that You bless Him…thank You for Him..and they two shall be one flesh.Ephesions5:31….G.M. and B.M. shall be one flesh….thank You Lord…please bless all the precious ones on this site…those asking for prayer and those that are praying for them..God bless them…..in the most wonderful name.Jesus
- August 1, 2014Please pray for me a better job and I'm over weight please pray that I can lose at least 90 pounds