Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 28, 2014boby has vertigo needs healing, larry has parkiness disease, these are young men my son go to church with. daughter quit smoking. i believe in prayer with you all thanks
- August 28, 2014My husband passed on March 7, 2014 and I am having a very hard time reconciling to the fact. I am by myself and the hardest time of each is when the sun goes and I find it to cope with being along. I know that I am not alone, the LORD is always with me, but it is so hard to cope. We had been married 58 years and 9 months. Thank you for your prayers. Marcella G-
- August 28, 2014Pray that Todd understands none of this was on purpose and we very much appreciated his help and we have been waiting on George's check to to give him the money back we loaned it's not like we just aren't paying him. We couldn't even buy first born child school clothes or shoes and she started kindergarten that hurt us too we aren't just not trying to pay him or ignore it we just haven't received the money from George work we are hurting too. We understand Todd being upset but he is totally going at this in the wrong way calling George names. Todd had had some really crappy things happen to him the last few years more than most but we have had some extremely devastating things happen to us as well he is really taking it to another level that doesn't even need to be done this is so heart breaking!!
- August 28, 2014Pray for my family, parents, brothers, sister-in-laws for peace, blessings, healing, bright future and most especially to serve and praise our Lord Jesus Christ...
- August 28, 2014Please help K & E's relationship start improving. Please pray that E would see that the way he treats K is wrong. Please show him how he should treat her. Also, please help K to treat him more respectfully. Lord, please help this relationship become the father/daughter relationship you want it to be. Also, please help K's Mom see that she's not treating K the way she should either. Please help them all start treating each other with much love & respect. Thank you, Lord. Amen
- August 28, 2014Please pray for my son and I. I am now a single mother with one income and I am a small business owner. Business has been slow, basic bils are becoming challenging. Attorneys fees are expensive, which has hurt us financially. Please pray for us, we are blessed with lots of love, but really could use some financial blessings.
- August 28, 2014Prayers for a young married couple facing a difficult time. May they find their faith and lean on it. Surround them with your love and safety Dear Lord.
- August 28, 2014Father protect, lead and guide Denis my son & his 2 kids while I'm (grandma)away for 3 months. He is divorced and has no helper for household. Bless his business with more sales, a steady income to move to a bigger house. Give him wisdom in raising his children, closeness with you Jesus.
- August 28, 2014Type in your prayer request here...Please pray for me to rid my life of anxiety, worry, and fear and to always be present in the moment.
- August 28, 2014Please continue prayers for Marshall to stay safe, healthy, happy, and successful while on his mission and all other duty stations he will go in Finland, Germany, and Spain and can come home soon!! Please also pray that our whole family stays safe while driving back and forth in all vehicles,boats, and planes! Please also pray that Mitchell stays safe, healthy, happy, and successful in college now and that he find help with whatever he needs, and is not overwhelmed by it all!! Please pray that he finds a very successful path and can get used to computers and get all the help needed for success and that he is not stressed tonight and can figure everything out without stress and can come home soon!! That Toms work allows him to come back with the little restrictions, and that all works out with all of that and he can find peace with it all!! also that Mason and Merideth stay safe, healty, happy, successful with everything! That I can deal with all of this and not be overwhelmed!! Thank you for all your prayers!!!