Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 1, 2014My husband is 79 and I am 76. We live on a fixed income and it is hard for us to pay our bills and buy medicine. Please pray for a financial miracle. My husband's name is Richard and mine is Dolores.
- August 1, 2014Please pray I continue to lose weight and get healthier. Please pray for favor with my test results and that everything comes back normal. Please pray I get into the H. Co. program. Please pray I am assigned to SA or that my assignment is directly in alignment with God's will. Please pray that I work with people who are passionate and we work well together. Please pray the children, employees, and parents see God in me. Please pray the girls are assigned to teachers who see and help develop the girls gifts. Help us find an affordable activity for J and swim lessons for D. Help us have the strength to do God's work . Let His will be done. Amen
- August 1, 2014My husband has had a very tough life. His childhood was bad. He was incarcerated for six years because he wouldn't cooperate with the FBI or the ATF. He lost everything he had, his home that he built with his own hands, his properties, his boat and cars, and his job. We met and married after he was released. And to top it off, he was hurt at work and is now disabled. Due to all of this, he is very guarded. I say his heart has hardened. He needs prayers to help make him more compassionate. I pray every night for God to melt his icy heart.
- August 1, 2014I feel lost and unsure where or what my next step should be. I'm working two jobs and cannot make ends meet and I am very frustrated with the direction of my life. I need help to find my path.
- August 1, 2014My marriage is wrecked by the Spirit of Jezebel. My husband's adultery and the bondage to various addictions: sex, alcohol, nicotine etc. He is confused as to what he really wants. It seems as if the other woman has put a spell on him. As a Christian who had prayed 7 years for the man who God had chosen for me and a further 6 years of fasting and praying for my husband John, our marriage and to be a Godly wife, I am devastated. All I had ever wanted was that As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. Please pray for this marriage, that God's plan for this marriage will come to fruition. Philo
- August 1, 2014Please agree with me that God would heal James sr. from copd, stomach pain and weakness in his legs. Please agree with me that God would heal Minnie from copd, stomach pain and anxiety attacks. Please agree with me that God would deliver Ron from alcoholism, for salvation. agree with me that God would help my unbelief. Thank for agreeing with me and God bless you all. James
- August 1, 2014I am going through a very bad divorce. I was physically abused by my husband. I believe in the power of prayer. Thank you. May Bless you. Jeanette
- August 1, 2014janet-chronic pain, cold/allergies
- August 1, 2014Hello, everyone I would like you to pray for my mom (Carmen). My mom been trying to get a job in sumter school district for over five years. Every time she gets a interveiw, she dont get the job. She really love working with kids and thats her gift.Can you all please keep (Carmen) in your prayers that a door come open very soon in sumter school district with her name on it. Thank You all for your prayers and God Bless You All
- August 1, 2014My husband Alan has been diagnosed with liver cancer.Please pray GOD chooses to heal him, & will receive the glory he deserves. Thank you Jesus.