Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 22, 2014My name is Elizabeth. Steve my husband and I are so devastated about what our daughter Angie has just done. Two weeks ago she took her things gave us a dirty look and went to live with a boyfriend that just met only 3 months ago in a bar. She just turned 21 with no outside world experience and he is 29, but he left home when he was 18 so he has life ahead and told Angie that it was time to grow up. So 2 weeks ago while I was working she moved out to live with him and when i came home her room was empty.We don't even know him well. This is crazy. I pray to God that she comes to her senses, that he is not hurting her and that relationship break and for her to come home. Please pray for my daughter to get tired of that situation and look for us for help. These times are bad. She told me that everyone else is doing and she wanted to see the world. We are so sad, please pray for her and us
- July 22, 2014Pray for the healing of denise, tommy, linda, dorri, larry, jim, jerry and mary.
- July 22, 2014Please pray for my son who has a kidney condition. He had 2 new medicines added today. Please say a prayer for my family, I am a single mom with 3 kids & we have bills to pay. My ex husband recently changed jobs, so that means support has to start all over, meaning we can't predict when we will receive payment. Please pray for my faith & trust in God because it's being sorely tested this week. The pastor at my church made an open call for people to meet him in the chapel for a prayer if they wanted to receive the Holy Spirit. I was the only one who showed up and he wouldn't say the prayer for me.Told me I wasn't ready. I left church feeling totally rejected by the church & by God. Still need help moving out, still need to take care of my kids, still need help paying bills & feeding my kids. There are ways that the money we need could come to us, things that have been in place for months, opportunities that I have tried to open for years. We need God to say yes.
- July 22, 2014We have had a vacaton planned for almost a yesr, now my son's boss might not let him be off work. I know that there are way more important things on here to pray for, but we would appreciate your prayers so my son can join his family on vacation. Thank you for taking the time to pray for us.
- July 22, 2014My friend L is in deep financial problems. I can only help her so much. She is heavily in debt and really needs help. Please pray for her. Thanks.
- July 22, 2014To be guided down the right path and to help me better my life with my education and employment thanks Paul T-
- July 22, 2014Lord, please watch over my husband, Wayne. He works so hard and comes home so tired. He never complains. Pray for him to be blessed with good health and protected and kept safe from all harm and evil.
- July 22, 2014Please continue to pray for my friend Jonathan and guide him on his journey with researching his cancer and the best treatment to return to great health. Be with Jonathan and his family and support them also Lord Jesus.
- July 22, 2014Brothers and sisters in Christ. Please pray that I may have the strength and courage to take care of my family. Without them I am nothing. God gave me them as a gift and I am afraid that I will not take care of that gift. Please teach me the way and guide my steps. I am so stressed.
- July 22, 2014Please pray for Consuela, the mother of four, who was violently assaulted by a stranger. Pray that her body is completely restored and she will be able to walk again.