Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 25, 2014Thank you God for helping me through these past two weeks and for the last several months. Thank you for the peace and joy and happiness that I am feeling. Please watch over and bless my little angels: Jonathan, little Alex, Yonaira, Raineury, Amaury, Estefany, Jose, Anddy, Anathalie, Jeannette, Janeti and Jairo David. Please keep them safe and protected. Please watch over the widow Lelia, and please help her children to find work. Please watch over and bless Big A. Please take care of him and bless him with peace and happiness. Please open up his heart and let him be able to talk to me again someday. Please bless all my coworkers and bosses at work. Thank you for everything that you have done for me. God, please let me find the love of my life for once and for all. And please bless everyone on here and help them with their individual needs. AMEN.
- October 25, 2014Praise be to God. I need prayers for guidance to work the a situation of my son getting paid for his work last Summer. May the Holy Spirit show me the way to use the right words. I pray for safe travel for my daughter. I pray for my wife's surgery recovery. I pray the Holy Spirit fills my family's minds, mouths and hearts with God's love. I ask this in the name of your son Jesus. Amen!
- October 25, 2014Please pray for my daughter Ashley's health. She has RA. Needs to gain weight. Her stress at work does not help her health . And pray for me for leg, knee pain . I worry so much for her I get aniexty . Yours in Christ . Deb
- October 25, 2014Please pray for the peace of Israel.
- October 25, 2014Please pray for me that God leads me to the right decision I should make regarding my ex husband and the alimony I receive from him.We have been Divorced 11 years he's now retired and won't give me the legal document I need to verify what he has decided to give me in alimony. I agreed to this lowering of the alimony without involving the courts. I'm afraid after Dec. he will stop the alimony payments even though he's court ordered to pay.I think his live in friend has taken over on this matter or is swaying him not to give me anything even though we were married for 23 years and his affair with her while we were married broke up this marriage. I don't want to go to court but feel I am being forced to. Pray God directs me on what to do. I am almost 65 and have to look out for myself financially.Am all alone and have no one to discuss this situation with.
- October 25, 2014Am having alot of difficult to get my legal documents here in Portugal, I just need a breakthrough and the uncommon favor from God and His positive influence in my life, I have been praying alot of time but things are the same. Please I want you to support me with your prayers.thank you very much and God bless you......
- October 25, 2014My family is so dysfunctional. Please pray for the Holy Spirit to fill us and purge our generational demons. Thank you for this ministry.
- October 25, 2014Please pray that the pain Carla is feeling from other's betrayals will soon disappear and she will be at peace because of the care and loving protection that will always surround her. Help her to draw people of her general age with integrity, compatible values and personalities into her circle of friends.
- October 25, 2014please pray for my daughter she is sick and she is wanting to come home but their is problems with her coming home please pray the Lord will show her the way
- October 25, 2014Please pray that the Holy Spirit would give Andrew a strong desire to cry out to God for help and direction, and that God would quickly hear his prayer.