Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 24, 2014My wife Bonnie had an ultrasound of her abdomen this week. The Dr. now has requested a CT. Her sister has bile-duct cancer and her father died of Pancreatic cancer, so she (and I are concerned). Thanks so much for the prayers. Rich -
- October 24, 2014Please pray that I may get an answer to my request about going on the spiritual weekend nextweek that I had reqested.
- October 24, 2014Unspoken, hard to explain. Why is it soooo hard, the devil throws so much. God understands! May God bless my husbands work, he is a carpenter. I am a new Realtor, I am sad with the unfair things that go on. Please pray I am honest and happy and don't get greedy and help my people. May God provide me with what he thinks I need. We are common people in a small town. I just want my bills paid, if he sends more, help me to be appreciative in all things!!! Pray for my son and his girlfriend who have been to drug rehab. I live far from them so don't really know how they are. God does. Pray the allow God to be their main focus. Guide them to overcome their addictions, may God give them strength, courage, faith, hope love and send people in their lives to witness to them. May they be strong and learn to work hard, be responsible and Trust God. God help all addicts see the light. Be with my little mom, help me to take care of her. Be with all aging!! God bless each of you and your needs!!
- October 24, 2014Please keep my mom Terry, a 65-year-old parochial first grade teacher, in good health. Thank you for your blessings.
- October 24, 2014Please pray that the Lord will help me and protect me as a began a new chapter in my life which will hopefuly lead me back to Him,and my wife.Thank you for you prayers,Bless you.
- October 24, 201410/24/2014 Prayer request from Sean C in CA. Please pray that the Lord would physically heal and restore me, remove from me all my pain, grant to me all my prayers according to His good will, provide for me, and keep me safe. Thank you.
- October 24, 2014Dear Jesus, I have an Hurdle to jump, I heard from Charlene at and she said that: We had to submit your resume and “bio data” to the COR for approval. We are waiting on them. Carl - (the project manager) is in contact with them and trying to get them to speed up the process. Jesus, I need this job, the benefits and a stable salary, I am 68 y.o. and there is no retirement in place for me, Please get me approved in Jesus divine name touch the COR with your divine virtue and give me Favor with him/jer and this job expeditiously. In Jesus name Amen
- October 24, 2014Please pray that Kevin and I have a positive interaction today. Please pray that every time we see each other, God opens Kevin's heart to me and that he realize he wants me in his and his sons' lives. Please ask God to guide Kevin back to me so we can be a family again. In Jesus' name, amen.
- October 24, 2014Please pray for Dott, her husband went to join Jesus last night. Pray she wont be alone. As for me, God knows what I keep praying for, may he answer me today.
- October 24, 2014Oh Lord, hear this prayer. Please give my parents clarity of mind and the desire to speak the truth and the courage to follow through. Open the hearts and minds of those who do not understand them and work against them. Give the lawyers wisdom to finally work this out and and reach the right agreement. I am trusting them and I am trusting You, knowing that you have a plan and the power to prevail. Lord, consider this petition and all others brought to You today from the believers seeking Your help through this board. Amen.