Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 30, 2014Please pray my sisters test results for breast cancer come back negative. many thanks and prayers to everyone
- September 30, 2014Please pray for the W. Family to stay intact, My husband has a mental illness called sin infecting his brain and causing him to hurt our family in many bad ways. He is in denial about these sins and sees no blame or guilt within himself. We are due to go to court in 2 weeks because of how violent and abusive he is. We could lose all six of our children because of it. My youngest is just 8 months old and is fully breastfed. I fear leaving her in a foster home somewhere where she could be neglected and abused. My 2nd oldest is 2 years old and often runs away in public and plays near the street. I fear that a foster family will not watch over him very well and he may end up dead because of it. I fear for the safety and well being of all of my children if they are taken away. the world is turning ugly and my husband is becoming more and more abusive. Please pray for me and my children. All of my family is dead and i have nobody to turn to for help. thank you and God Bless you ministry.
- September 30, 2014Asking for prayers tonight. My husband suffers from mental illness and is fighting for disability. I am the only person working in the house (we have our youngest child, 17, still living with us) and it is getting harder and harder to meet the monthly bills. For the last 2 months we have been just a few dollars away from losing our apartment and utilities. I work from home in order to take care of my husband, who really cannot be left alone for any length of time, so getting a second job just isn't an option right now. I suffer from some health problems myself but am without insurance so I am trying to deal with it until I can get coverage. I need prayers tonight that we can get out of this low wage rut (I've lost a fair amount of income the past 2 years) so that I can pay our monthly bills and food. My faith is strong but I still feel lost right now. I need God's Love to wrap me up and get me through this. I just seem grumpy all the time and cry all the time. Please send prayers.
- September 30, 2014Please pray for my cousin Kevin - in his battle with prostate cancer
- September 30, 2014Please pray for my cousin Josephine -, she is very ill with liver disease and many other problems caused by the disease. She is in the hospital in C. about 4 hours away from her family. Please pray for God's healing and his blessings on her and her family. With loving thanks, David -
- September 30, 2014Praying for a new job. notified today I have 2 1/2 week left. I have no savings.
- September 30, 2014We pray Everyone has Healing Miracles!! For my Healed STRONG Blood Vessels Bones & All-Tissues in FEET (balls of, toes, L spot) Lower Legs, Head Brain Neck-lower-rear, for HEAD, SIDES-of-Head (esp RIGHT) PAIN-FREE, safe, aligned, also KNEES PELVIS JAWS NECK HIP & R ARM spasm Healed, L Arm wrist Healed, Cleared Moist Sinuses & Ears, for Healed Jaws Gums Teeth esp Rear ones both sides, for stable alignment HEAD Jaws neck shoulders torso PELVIS Healthy Only Organisms body brain digestive defeat Unhealthy Ones, for protection (lungs sinus brain gut) fm mold smoke chemicals, for LESS MUCOUS Less Toxins Salt & Heat, we're PROTECTED fm Unhealthy Energies, STRENGTH STAMINA Rest SLEEP SLEEEEP for Catheron MIKE (also Genelle & M) we also pray all this for Everyone needing!!
- September 30, 2014Hello, I was recently married in april 2014. My husband is very temperamental and loves to drink. I am afraid of him. I am/was a strong christian woman, I don't know how I got myself into this mess. My husband told me he was christian. He often goes to church with me, yet the abuse continues. I don't know what to do. I am scared. Please pray for my marriage, Donald and Tracie. Thank you
- September 30, 2014Father, You know. Help me. I cast it ALL on You. Help me, please. Grant me favor. In Jesus' name. Amen
- September 30, 2014This Year has been the worst time in my life. im a 32 yr old mother of 4. 2 teens girls, a baby, going thru a Divorce of a Verbally Abbusive Husband. Iv been out of work for a year due to complacations in my pregnacy. I have a 11 month old Baby Boy That I have been trying to protect from my Ex which is our 1st child together. i choose to finally leave our horrible marriage to protect my son for becoming a Man like his Father. My EX s Parents have money n He has a very good paying caree, i have nothing n have been struggling finding a job and being able to care for my son, so he couldnt try and take. I am asking for a pray that May The Lord Giv My Son, Daughters, and I A Relief On Stress Over Finaiances, so we dont loose our home and car. Amen. May God Answer Your Prays As Well.