Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 16, 2014Please pray that God surrounds all my households with His angels to keep us safe from all evil and deliver us from all sickness, and provides our every need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus, physically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally and financially, more exceedingly and more abundantly than we can even think or ask. Thank you.
- September 16, 2014Please pray that God’s will is done in my other son’s (C---) life and to bring this son back to God/church. Please pray that God rids him of any fear, anxiety, anger stress and depression and fills him with His peace, love, joy and happiness; that God delivers him from pride, anger, depression and/or other mental issues, and from addiction to alcohol and smokeless tobacco; that God heals him physically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally and financially; that God prospers his business and/or provides him with a good paying permanent job with good benefits; that God gives him favor in getting out of debt and that God heals and restores our relationship with one another so that the lines of communication be opened and remain open. Thank you.
- September 16, 2014Keep Bernadette (a job) and Anthony (better life choices) in your continuing prayer list. Ask that we become worthy so that he will keep hearing us as we wait on him.
- September 16, 2014Please pray that God’s will is done the lives of my son (C----), his wife and daughter. Pray for salvation or bringing children back to God, as the case may be. Bless my son and his wife on the job with extraordinary raises and promotions and keep both of them employed at L---- until You have something better for them. Bless them all with good health and let A-- never have another recurrence of allergic reactions, high temperatures, temperature spikes and seizures. Thank you.
- September 16, 2014please pray that God would help guide me to fix what is broken in me emotionally. Also pray that God would place the people, places, circumstances into my life to bring the woman he has chosen for me, to spend my life with, into my life. In the name of Jesus, Amen. Thank you
- September 16, 2014Please pray for me. Things in my life are getting worse by the day. I am constantly seeing bad luck every day. I do not have enough money to pay my bills each month. I am having to borrow money to pay my bills and that is putting me more and more into debt. Iam a single parent and have children that needs things and I can not provide for them. I am getting deeper into depression each day. Please pray for me to have a financial break through soon. In Jesus name I pray Amen
- September 16, 2014Please pray that my daughter nicole gets the financial help and the job she needs to escape from the persecutions and harrassement of the people she has been working for.
- September 16, 2014Erin has stopped looking for a job in her field. Lord, please restore her faith that this is the career path you laid on her heart years ago. Give her encouragement.
- September 16, 2014Lord Keep Cabrielle Safe and bring her home to her mother and me. Psalm 27:13 I would have lost heart, unless I had BELIEVED That I would see the goodness of the LORD In the land of the living. Thank YOU LORD Amen
- September 16, 2014Pray that Audrey be remove completely from the job in a good way she is very messy among all of us