Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 15, 2014My husband Darrell has accepted a job in MO he and my son Ty have moved there so Ty could start high school. My daughter Lexie and I have stayed behind in NC to get her braces off and sell the house. I am just overwhelmed with stuff I'm a full time student taking online classes but I have so much to so with the house trying to paint and clean. I miss my husband and son so much that I cry every night. I pray that this house will sell soon and I can get to my husband and son soon. I pray for strenght to get the house in too shape. But I'm hurting from not seeing my husband and son. I'm tires and stressed from school and the house. I'm scared I won't get things done before someone wants to see the house. I'm scared we won't sell the house and that makes me worry of finances. I have so much running through my mind. Please lord help me.
- September 15, 2014Dee, 21 yr old, severe high blood pressure, possible diabetes, white blood cells off, grieving sudden death of father, drug abuse, incarcerated with pending court date. Help Lord. Save, heal and grant Dee favor. Bless Karyn, Dee, Taylor, Nicki, Dorri & Damerri, Father. Save, protect, open employment and educational opportunities. Open Baby Taylor’s eye without more surgery. Heal, grant favor, encouragement, wisdom, comfort, peace, hope and draw them to you. Prayer for good paying jobs in good locations, reliable transportation, safe, affordable, reliable, educational child care, safe affordable housing. Help Father. Send Angels. Bless, protect and heal babies Taylor, Dameri & Dorri. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- September 15, 2014Thank you for prayers of healing for my brother Darryl. He is experiencing extremely high white blood count and a urinary tract infection that's been discovered thus far. This infection has sent him literally out of him mind. Also need prayers for my dear friend Peg who recently had surgery to remove cancer from her bottom right eye and now her eye is stitched shut. Prayerfully she will be able to see very very soon! Thank you so very much for your prayers!!!!Namaste
- September 15, 2014Please pray that I find the position I have been yearning for, with the salary and title I deserve locally. Please pray that I let go of all negativity, hurt and move forward. Please pray that I successfully complete my Master's Degree, find peace, stop overspending, pay off my debt and become a better person all around.
- September 15, 2014I am Erick, I need Pray for my girlfriend ( Devi ) to get a new job, because she needs new healthy environment of company, because right now she's working in cigarette company where many of the worker there used to drinks, cheating, adultery, sex etc, also pray for our relationship in Gods guidance
- September 15, 2014Having tests done in the morning for health issues. Please keep me in prayer for healthy outcome.
- September 15, 2014Asking for help in curing my sugar and sweets addiction. I eat healthy stuff for my meals, but dessert and sweets and soda get me every time! I'm so tired and frustrated with this. I feel I can't control myself. I start my days off very well, but by lunch time, I'll have a soda. And at night after dinner, a healthy meal is ruined as I do a bad dessert. I keep saying that tomorrow I'll do better. I'm disappointed in myself and I want to set a good example of health for my kids. Please pray I can really over come this.
- September 15, 2014Please pray for my mother as she goes thru treatment.please pray that she will be alright and eat food so she can gain some weight.I need some prayer warriors with me to break down this evil man .(the devil).send him back to the pits of hell!!!!
- September 15, 2014Please pray for my son,Kirk. He needs to be delivered from drug addiction. Please pray for Kirk to return to his walk with the Lord. Thank you for your prayers.
- September 15, 2014Please pray our son, Ken, finds a good job quickly. Thank you for caring and Praying for him.