Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 1, 2014Please pray for my family. My husband keep telling me that he hates me. Our problems are affecting our poor kids. sometimes I am so miserable to them. my husband still having an affair with another woman. she keep calling him every day. Which makes me feel like I am worth nothing. My husband neglect the family and kid's and always having good time with his friends. Please pray for him and my family. I am scared that my family is falling apart.
- September 1, 2014Please pray for God to open Terry's heart & mind. Pray for him to let go of stubborn pride and allow us the love & happiness that we both deserve. Hurts from his past still have a strong hold over him, please pray that God will ease the pain and that we can have a happy, loving life together. Pray for communications to open up between us. Praying that he will call/text, communicate in ANY WAY. That he aches and longs to be with me, that he misses my heart, our comfortable togetherness.
- September 1, 2014My name is Rakisha Please pray that God will heal my body of anxiety and depression. Please also pray that I will get healed of high blood pressure and diabetes.
- September 1, 2014Please pray that God will give me the strength, knowledge, wisdom, and resources that I need at home and work. I have so much going on at work that I need His Help in succeeding and moving forward. I wish my company to succeed and all it's employees to move forward also. At home I have so many repairs to do to my house that I do not know how I can get them done. Also, I have prayed for God to send me a Godly man to love me. I so long to have a friend to go places with and to be there for me.
- September 1, 2014Please pray that me and my family find a safer place to live. Thank you. Jesse
- September 1, 2014Prayer for better job and finacial stability. Prayer for closer relationship with God. Prayer to grow spiritually in the Lord. Prayer for family safety and prayer for me to finish my BSN. Prayer for Ahmad to get cliser to God and receive a better job. Prayer for financial stability.
- September 1, 2014Please pray for a beloved family member who is fighting kidney disease and also spinal issues. Please pray that God in his infinite wisdom will allow for healing and if that is not God's will he gives me the strength to deal with that! Thank you
- September 1, 2014I am having two biopsies to check for two different cancers. I am absolutely terrified. So sick with fear and anxiety. Please pray that I may feel peace and that my results are negative for cancer. Please pray that I may be healed. God does hear and answer our prayers God Bless, Trisha
- September 1, 2014Once again, requesting prayer for daughter Christy. A recovering alcholic, trying to find help for eating disorder. Found some help at a Wisconsin hospital buy she can't afford it. Pray for healing & salvation.
- September 1, 2014Q- FAMILY AS FOLLOWS -- PAT(THE DAD) RACHAEL(THE MOM) NOAH(THE SON) (THEY HAVE ONE MORE CHILD(I THINK IT'S A GIRL)).