Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 25, 2014Please pray for Kaitlyn and Brandon's relationship. Please pray that Brandon will immediately stop doing drugs and alcohol and start to immediately make Kaitlyn his #1 priority in his life and be the man she needs him to be. Thank you.
- October 25, 2014Father, I place Louis into your loving hands. Protect him and keep him safe. Guide us together. Heal and guard our emotions and hearts. Heal our brokenness, insecurities and misunderstandings. Open communication between us, remove the scales from our eyes, remove fears, open doors, remove obstacles, move mountains, create the perfect opportunities for us, encourage and comfort us. Grant us favor and bless us. Send Godly counsel. Grant us wisdom, courage and inner peace. Restore us Father. Speak Life into our relationship. Soften and turn Louis' heart. Bless us with a future together and a Christ headed, loving, joyous, intimate, supportive, covenant marriage. Unite us and use us to Your glory. Your will be done. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- October 25, 2014Please pray for my daughter, Rachel. Rachel is a 24 year old college freshman. She has struggled with an eating disorder, anxiety and depression for 6 years but has experienced improved mental health during the past year. Rachel hopes to be able to complete college and have a career but she is struggling with the pressures of college. Please pray that she will be able to attend her classes, study and complete her assignments. Please pray that she receives God's peace and is comforted by His presence. Thank you. Jennifer
- October 25, 2014I ask prayers for the soul of my aunt Vilma who passed away this Thursday. For my mother in law who has had an operation in her leg. For all my family that God be near to all of them. An special pray for me that each day I use minute by minute to do the Will of God. God bless you for your prayers.
- October 25, 2014Please pray for Diane K who is going in for breast cancer surgery on Monday.
- October 25, 2014Please pray for complete peace an healing for (Tom&Vicky/Gwen&Rey) God's power and Grace over us.... Please pray for Vicky- save.. Home.. New car.. Baby Thank you!!!!!
- October 25, 2014Dee, 21 yr old, severe high blood pressure, possible diabetes, white blood cells off, grieving death of father, drug abuse, pending court date. Help Lord. Save, heal and grant Dee favor. Bless Karyn, Dee, Taylor, Nicki, Dairri, Linda, Keelan & Damerri, Father. Save, protect, open employment and educational opportunities. Open Baby Taylor’s eye without more surgery. Heal Grant favor, encouragement, wisdom, comfort, peace, hope and draw them to you. Prayer for good paying jobs in good locations, reliable transportation, safe, affordable, reliable, educational child care, safe affordable housing. Help Father. Send Angels. Bless, protect and heal babies Taylor, Dameri & Dairri. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- October 25, 2014janet-chronic pain, toe injury, back injury stuart-cold,cough
- October 25, 2014My mother who is 87 years old has an intestinal infection she got in the hospital. she is very ill and she won't eat. please pray for her so she will get better. I am afraid she will die. Thank You.
- October 25, 2014Please pray it will be easier to have people in my house. Ask God to take anxiety and fear away so I can enjoy visiting with friends. Thank you.