Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 25, 2014Dear God please save my daughter Christy’s soul, guiding her to seek your forgiveness and salvation through your son Christ Jesus. Please protect Christy from all forms of harm, danger, evil and negativity, and heal her physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. I ask that your Holy Spirit come over Christy filling her and surrounding her with your love, understanding and wisdom, guiding and helping Christy to make the right choices and decisions for herself that are according to Your Will for her. Thank you in Christ Jesus, Amen
- October 25, 2014Please pray for my health and heal my body thank you amen
- October 25, 2014I am asking prayer for my son's health, his family, and his business. He is so stressed about his business. Please pray that his business will be successful and his family will be healthy also.
- October 25, 2014I ask prayer for my health--that with God's Mercy and Grace, I will be able to do better about my health--not eat the foods that I should not eat and get plenty of rest.
- October 25, 2014Some of my colleagues always find fault with me. Some of them even belong to other teams. To accuse me, they search my work history and look for my weaknesses or my past mistakes. Please ask God to protect me and teach me how to tackle them.
- October 25, 2014Let my hospitalized drug addicted brother get the help he needs, and not return to enabling relatives. God please keep us safe.
- October 25, 2014Please let my request to leave Korea get granted and I can PCS from Korea and be home in time for Christmas.
- October 25, 2014Father, You know. I'm so tired. Help me, deliver me, rescue me, heal me. In Jesus' name. Amen
- October 25, 2014Father, I place Louis into your loving hands. Protect him and keep him safe. Guide us together. Heal and guard our emotions and hearts. Heal our brokenness, insecurities and misunderstandings. Open communication between us, remove the scales from our eyes, remove fears, open doors, remove obstacles, move mountains, create the perfect opportunities for us, encourage and comfort us. Grant us favor and bless us. Send Godly counsel. Grant us wisdom, courage and inner peace. Restore us Father. Speak Life into our relationship. Soften and turn Louis' heart. Bless us with a future together and a Christ headed, loving, joyous, intimate, supportive, covenant marriage. Unite us and use us to Your glory. Your will be done. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- October 25, 2014I had a really really bad day. I'm extremely depressed. I'm tired of being sad. My Father knows this I cry out to him daily. I know He loves me! Pray I have joy this weekend if only for a little while.