Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 17, 2014Father please bring Kristie back to me. Help her to love me as I love her and let no one come between us. Father help her realize I am a good man that love You and loves her. Father God please hear my prayer. Amen.
- September 17, 2014Please pray for my marriage. My husband is so focused on his job and staff that he has little time or patience for me or our 2 sons. Thank you and God Bless DD
- September 17, 2014Please pray for Star(my daughter). She is having knee replacement surgery 9/18/2014. Pray that all goes well. Pray for good recovery and as little pain as possible.
- September 17, 2014Pray that God would intervene in the B. L. F. planned at C. Q. in Ohio and that His light would pierce through the darkness. May God bless all those involved and give them life!
- September 17, 2014Lord, please watch over Josh & K as they sleep tonight. Help them all get a good night's sleep. Guide them even as they sleep, showing them how to be able to put the events of the last two months behind them. Guide them, Lord, showing them the good in each other & help them be able to truly have productive discussions with no yelling. Help them love each other more every day, getting their marriage on track. Help them treat each other with love, respect & understanding. Thank You Lord.
- September 17, 2014Dee, 21 yr old, severe high blood pressure, possible diabetes, white blood cells off, grieving death of father, drug abuse, incarcerated with pending court date. Help Lord. Save, heal and grant Dee favor. Bless Karyn, Dee, Taylor, Nicki, Dorri & Damerri, Father. Save, protect, open employment and educational opportunities. Open Baby Taylor’s eye without more surgery. Heal Grant favor, encouragement, wisdom, comfort, peace, hope and draw them to you. Prayer for good paying jobs in good locations, reliable transportation, safe, affordable, reliable, educational child care, safe affordable housing. Help Father. Send Angels. Bless, protect and heal babies Taylor, Dameri & Dorri. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- September 17, 2014Please pray for a healing for Mike L who had some kidney damage from chemo while being treated for cancer and may have to go on dialysis. Thank you
- September 17, 2014Father, I place Louis into your loving hands. Protect him and keep him safe. Guide us together. Heal and guard our emotions and hearts. Heal our insecurities and misunderstandings. Open communication between us, remove the scales from our eyes. open doors, remove obstacles, move mountains, create the perfect opportunities for us, encourage and comfort us. Grant us favor and bless with good success. Send Godly counsel. Grant us wisdom, courage and inner peace. Restore us Father. Speak Life into our relationship. Soften and turn Louis' heart. Bless us with a future together and a loving, joyous, intimate, Christ centered, covenant marriage. Unite us and use us to Your glory. Your will be done. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- September 17, 2014I need pray for my marriage. My husband is saying the worst thing he did was marry me and god is punishing him by him having to be with me. Please ask god to bring peace and love to our marriage, help him to not be so angry. Amen
- September 17, 2014Father, save, protect, provide, heal, guide, grant mercy, travel mercies, wisdom, favor, comfort, peace, grace, hope, forgiveness, restoration, joy and love to my family, loved ones and me. Darrick, Barbara, Louis, Linda, Karyn, Rickey, Dee, Karyn, Damerri, Taylor, Nickie, DJ, Elliott, DAB lovedones & friends, Katie & family, Essie, Jill, Marcus, Carla, Heather, Dorian, Christine, Joe, Ratisha, Chivon’s family, Reginald, Claudia, Lobia & family, Mary, Cheryl & family, Timi, Wayne & family, children of NJ lady, Randi & parent, Jessie B & family, LP, Billy & family, survivors of disasters, the poor, President Obama & country, Ferguson, MO, Peace in Jerusalem, Israel, Palestine, US & war and conflict zones, protect & return Nigerian girls & others kidnapped, defeat ISIL-ISIS & Terrorism, James, Larry, Michael, OM, Ray, CJ, J W family, KJ, Max and unnamed loved ones and friends. Thank you Father. In the name of Jesus. Amen.