Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 28, 2014Can you please pray that Annes mammogram will be normal. Thank you in Jesus name.
- July 28, 2014I desperately need prayers as I have been looking for a job for awhile now & not had much luck. Things are getting very tight financially & I'm terrified what will happen if I don't find something soon. I ask for as many people as possible to please pray as I know the power of prayer. THANKYOU.
- July 28, 2014Pray for Dianne who's deeply involved in a cult. Her guru replaces Christ. pray that God will open her eyes to the Truth and take his child back from this deciver and deliver her from this cult! and pray that I will continue to be strong and walk in the Lords will in this situation. Thank you! Denny
- July 28, 2014I pray that I will find an affordable apartment for me and my son before next month when we will be homeless.
- July 28, 2014Please pray for my co-worker, Barry. His wife dropped a bomb on him in January asking for Divorce after many years of marraige and 3 young kids. Today he is still devisated and lost 50 lbs. He is a Christian and attends church. Please pray that God will guide Barry and Kim and give him strength and peace. Please pray that God will speak to Kim and change her decision. Thank you.
- July 28, 2014Pray for my husband Ben with parkinson do better with his speech and swallowing. Had a second test July 25, 2014 and it was no change since we left rehab on June 25, 2014.Thanks Nancy- wife
- July 28, 2014please pray for me and my family.
- July 28, 2014Please pray for me, Angie B-, to find a new home this week as we have to move by August 4th. I have been really sick this year and been out of work on AWOL and my daughter lost her job and now we are being evicted because we were unable to pay the rent. I have faith and I know God is going to provide for us, my worry is my 8 month old Grand daughter and 11 yr. old Grandson and I worry they/us will be homeless. Thank you for your prayers. God bless you. Angie
- July 28, 2014For God's powerful outcome in court so that the children will be safe and protected and able to know Jesus.
- July 28, 2014Please pray for a financial blessing for my family. We really need one right now. My husband is disabled and my income is the only income we have. I'm working some extra jobs right now but we are still not able to make ends meet. Thank you for your prayers.