Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 21, 2014Ozzie a young woman trying to make it in the world as a young adult. Please pray for good health, wisdom, direction & protection. Thank you
- August 21, 2014I am letting you that thanks to your prayers my daughter Michelle - decided to go to drug rehabilitation. Thank You to everyone of your organization for your prayer. Once more I ask for a prayer in order for my daughter to go and accepted her for I rehabilitation they need to have a bed for her. Please pray that my daughter can find a bed at the facility she wants to go.
- August 21, 2014I am disabled with Multiple Sclerosis. I need a place to live and need strength to carry on. I believe God wants me to do something. I need God to show me the way. I try to show kindness and move on and be productive and not lay in bed. My grandsons are blind also. My daughter is with her father and he took her because of my MS I want us to be together more.
- August 21, 2014i just want tp thank you for being there we dont have the place for Richard a Jennifer to move yet but through pushing it through in prayer I believe it is close an we will receive that answer to prayer also my healing is also close I am feeling better thank I was god Bless you will email when the place to live comes through
- August 21, 2014I Pray for my son Michael heavenly Father I Pray that you stop him from all anxiety disorders anger tantrums depression sadness confusion hopelessness and fill him with all hope Faith in Jesus Christ and help him to achieve it to serve God I Pray in Jesus Name Amen,
- August 21, 2014Prayers for my job and hoping that I will continue to enjoy it. New boss and new co-workers, not sure if it's the best fit for me. Guidance as I continue to navigate the new job. Continued good health with my MS. Prayers for friend Gwen as she sees doctors to determine why her health is in decline. Prayers for friend Laura as she struggles with her job and boss. Guidance for my daughters as they return to college and high school this fall. Continued growth for our business. Thank you, Shelley
- August 21, 2014Please pray for my husband not to get fired from his job! We can barely eat now as it is
- August 21, 2014JENNY NEED CALL FOR SECOND INTERVIEW
- August 21, 2014URGENT KRISTA NEEDS RIDE HOME FROM SCHOOL BY MONDAY
- August 21, 2014Please prayer for my younger brother Doug and his 19 yr old daughter. Doug was diagnosed with PHT. Not expected to live that many more years. His daughter has UVI, an eye disorder. Thank you!