Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 22, 2014Please pray for my mentally ill sister who won't accept the help she needs, but asks for support from her family that we can't provide. This puts us all in an sad situation and we don't know where to turn to except prayer. Thank you.
- October 22, 2014I just got this post from afriend in C. PLease be so kind as to pray for this accident victim and his wife. "A D.C. resident was in a motorcycle accident last night. His wife is a dear friend of mine and in need of some love, support and prayers. He was air lifted to E. and currently fighting for his life with her by his side" Thank you and God blesss you!!
- October 22, 2014Father, help me. Heal my broken heart. Deliver me from depression, anxiety, fear, abandonment and rejection. Grant me favor. I cast my cares on you. Help me. In Jesus' name. Amen
- October 22, 2014Lord ask that all soul prayers, curses, imprecations, hatred, murder, bitterness, witchcraft, sorcery, magic,jealousy, evil spirits and any other thing not of You Most High, directed against me and mine and brother Robert -(and any saint standing in the gap with me for./with You), is bound, broken and sent back to the senders for deliverance and salvation, sealed by the blood of the Lamb and your Fire most high in YAHshua/Jesus name amen
- October 22, 2014My husband left me with two kids... Have no idea how to handle it... Please pray that he calms down and return back.... I am super overwhelmed.
- October 22, 2014I pray not to lose my job, I am in so need of it and owe so much out. I am very nervous and so upset that it could happen. Please ask God to soften the heart of my manger. I'm so scared. Thank You linda
- October 22, 2014I need God's guidance in my life for a lot of things especially my future. I'm so worried about a lot of things and always trying to figure out about a lot of important things.
- October 22, 2014Father, save, protect, provide, heal, guide, grant mercy, wisdom, favor, comfort, peace, grace, hope, forgiveness, restoration. joy and love to my family, loved ones and me. Darrick, Barbara, Louis, Linda, Karyn, Rickey, Dee, Karyn, Damerri, Diarri, Taylor, Nickie, DJ, Elliott, DAB lovedones & friends, Katie & family, Essie, Jill, Marcus, Carla, Heather, Dorian, Christine, Joe, Ratisha, Chivon’s family, Reginald, Claudia, Lobia & family, Mary, Cheryl & family, Timi & Wayne, B family, LP, Billy & family, survivors of disasters, the poor, President Obama & country, Ferguson & STL protestors, Peace in Jerusalem, Israel, Palestine, US & war zones, protect & return Nigerian girls & others kidnapped, stop/cure ebola –heal victims, defeat ISIL-ISIS & Terrorism, James, Larry, Michael & mother, OM, Ray, CJ, KJ, Max and unnamed loved ones and friends. Thank you Father. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- October 22, 2014Father, I place Louis into your loving hands. Protect him and keep him safe. Guide us together. Heal and guard our emotions and hearts. Heal our brokenness, insecurities and misunderstandings. Open communication between us, remove the scales from our eyes, remove fears, open doors, remove obstacles, move mountains, create the perfect opportunities for us, encourage and comfort us. Grant us favor and bless us. Send Godly counsel. Grant us wisdom, courage and inner peace. Restore us Father. Speak Life into our relationship. Soften and turn Louis' heart. Bless us with a future together and a Christ headed, loving, joyous, intimate, supportive, covenant marriage. Unite us and use us to Your glory. Your will be done. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
- October 22, 2014Dee, 21 yr old, severe high blood pressure, possible diabetes, white blood cells off, grieving death of father, drug abuse, incarcerated with pending court date. Help Lord. Save, heal and grant Dee favor. Bless Karyn, Dee, Taylor, Nicki, Diarri, Linda, Keelan & Damerri, Father. Save, protect, open employment and educational opportunities. Open Baby Taylor’s eye without more surgery. Heal Grant favor, encouragement, wisdom, comfort, peace, hope and draw them to you. Prayer for good paying jobs in good locations, reliable transportation, safe, affordable, reliable, educational child care, safe affordable housing. Help Father. Send Angels. Bless, protect and heal babies Taylor, Dameri & Diarri. In the name of Jesus. Amen.