Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 17, 2014I need prayer that I may receive forgiveness and reconciliation in a relationship. I pray that Terry would soften his heart and come back to me. My anxiety and fear of losing him forever is overwhelming. Praying that he will call/text, communication of ANY kind. That he aches and longs to be with me, that he misses my heart, and he may open his heart, and love me forever and want to marry me.
- September 17, 2014Please pray for my mother who is having issues with her mobility due to unbearable pain in her ankle. The doctors have not been successful so far in treating the pain. Please pray for her and ask GOD to heal her. I pray for the pain to ease. IJNIP amen,
- September 17, 2014Healing,peace,love,joy,grace,favor,finances,freedom,protection
- September 17, 2014Please pray for me. My current job is very stressful and the last full months employees are leaving due to being overwhelmed with additional job duties. I am looking for another job, but their are few to choose from in our area. I am beginning to have health issues, because of the stress.
- September 17, 2014Praises and thanks for answered prayers. Requests for healing, employment, peace of mind, financial security, direction for Dennis and Larry. Praise the Lord!
- September 17, 2014Please pray for Madison and her family. She is 15 years old and was recently diagnosed with leukemia. Her mother is a single parent of 3 and Madison is her oldest. Madison recently started chemotherapy treatments. Please guide her doctors and care givers. Please give Madison strength as she travels this journey. Thank you
- September 17, 2014I'm in need of a new roof. I've tried to get a loan. I've tried to get a credit card. This home was given to me by my Aunt. She past away in July and this home means a lot to me. I have a job, but I make just enough to pay my bill's. I don't know what to do.
- September 17, 2014Please pray for our family relationships. I have been unkind to my son and daughter-in-law and feeling sad about it. They have been living with me for months and will be moving out soon. Please pray for my heart to be more loving. thank you.
- September 17, 2014my son was pulled from his football team because of a mistake from his advisor, he worked really hard to do everything right. he is a good person, he has been playing football since he was 7 years old. all he wants to do is complete his Sr year of college by playing his last year of football. we have been waiting for his appeal to come back active as in yes he can play. i would like for a preyer to keep him on the field and safe.
- September 17, 2014please help to pray with those who have loose hope and people who think that God has forsake them..The word says let us pray for one another.AMEN