Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 20, 2014For myself to lose weight by twenty pounds and at least three inches on my waist to pass the Navy's physical fitness test and to be healthy for my family. Thanks.
- October 20, 2014That the N. C. L. Contracting team will award our company, B., the Prime tasking for the T. T.on work to keep our 15 employees engaged and to meet the N. mission. Thanks.
- October 20, 2014Thank you for praying for me, I will be 60 yrs old in November and have to fly from M. to TN to meet my mom and sisters, we are very unalike! I am the oldest but they will pick on me, I am very much a child of God! and they know it, please pray for the entire trip to go well and a good picture of the 4 of us and it go fast, thanks for your help, I know Jesus loves you too! :o) lv karen in M.
- October 20, 2014PLEASE do pray for my Husband..Can not eat & can not pass his bowels!!~Thanks so much
- October 20, 2014In the name of Jesus, help me and my family to meditate each day. Thank you.
- October 20, 2014For our fourteen month old grandson, Michael, to continue to grow, develop and gain weight as he has Down Syndrome and that he fully gain the ability to sit up, crawl and handle his teeth breaking through. Thanks.
- October 20, 2014Suffering deeply over emotional abuse by somebody very close to me. I didn't deserve it. He has not let up. Feeling crushed.
- October 20, 2014Please pray for my Mom to be able to breathe better and get her strength back. IJNIP thank you
- October 20, 2014Please prayer for our financial situation.
- October 20, 2014Please pray for my neighbor Laurie who is experiencing complications with her pregnancy.