Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 23, 2014I come humbly come asking forgives my sins and giving God and his Son Jesus Christ praise because they are worthy to be praise. I asked if you please touch and agree that I will get the money to pay for school and the lawsuit i have against C. v. be successful and Find they right Lawyer to help me and also protection over my life fro diseases sickness and etc So I can be live a healthy long life so I can bring Souls to Jesus. Also Bless me Spiritually so i can accept any challenges that come my way in life. I thank you in Jesus Name and his precious blood.
- October 23, 2014Holy Spirit...be with Kenny's family. Please take him to heaven quickly. He's been a wonderful person.
- October 23, 2014Please pray for Kay's husband Harry. He has been having blood clot issues and was just rushed to the hospital. Please pray for that God keeps him safe and heals him. In Jesus' name, amen.
- October 23, 2014I am 18 years old with a hearing aid and it has disapeared I would like prayers to help me find it. I am also being hated by a boy and a girl from my school for reasons I don't know. I don't know what I did to cause this but prayers it resolves.
- October 23, 2014My lord jesus I have an interview for a job at c. walk with me so you dicide for me speak for me give ideas for me and bless me and the interviewer that I weaned from all my past and start fresh in jesus name amen
- October 23, 2014please pray for my husband James - he left his family to live with a woman, and I know it happens a lot but please pray he returns soon and gets saved. please pray for my son Jacob - he is in jail and very depressed but is a Christian. pray that he keeps his faith, his fiancee of 8 years left him for someone else as well and pray for my daughter Brandi - and her children please. i have also lost my job due to a merger and it went overseas, I am currently looking for a job to support myself. PLEASE and thank you. God bless
- October 23, 2014I have been praying for wisdom , provision to fix my house that is falling apart , I just need to know Gods will and walk in it... My home is not valued at what I owe ... I have three old dogs I can't bear to leave behind (shelter) need quite a lot in finances to even fix what is wrong and make it livable. Need Gods answer. Too ashamed to let anyone in my home at this point Thank you for your prayers. Theresa
- October 23, 2014I have a full feeling in my left breast after I ate at this restaurant.please pray that this will go away so I will not have to go to the hospital.thanks
- October 23, 2014Lord with the faith I have now may I manage the challenges that I have in Jesus' Name I Pray, Amen
- October 23, 2014Please pray for me to be a better person. I feel at odds within myself. Inside I feel that I am a kind person, willing to give to others and to treat my family and friends with compassion and love and understanding. But in the face of situations I feel my heart instantly harden and I move through that circumstance as if I was a different person altogether. I am not sure what is behind this. It is causing me misery that I then have so much regret and so many questions about which way I should have handled the situation. It is almost as if the world requires me to be "strong" and that I am fearful of leading with my heart because acting more "in charge" of things is what life is requiring of me. As a mom and teacher I am put in that position but it does not feel authentic.