Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 27, 2014May God grant me the additional income to live debt free so that I may assist others financially. I pray for world peace.
- August 27, 2014Please pray for granddaughter, Tasha, today as she takes psychological tests as part of evaluation in the child custody of her special autistic sons. She is a loving and good mommy and very bonded to her toddlers.
- August 27, 2014For my children Sarah - and family that they be on a good path and excel in all the things they desire need. That they always stay near the Lord. Amen.
- August 27, 2014Holy Spirit...thank You for bringing peace...I still hope for a better cabin.
- August 27, 2014Please pray for God to bless and comfort all those grieving and mourning the loss of a loved one(s). Lord, please fill the hole in our hearts with Your love and nurture and guide us through the grieving process. Surround us with your love and let us feel it. Rid us of any fear, anxiety, anger, stress and depression and fill us with Your peace, love joy and happiness. Show us what You are doing in our lives and show us how to respond. Thank you.
- August 27, 2014Please pray that God’s will be done in the lives of Gloria G, Michelle, Shirley, Angela, Todd’s Mom and Steve and that they are healed of all the physical, spiritual, mental and emotional diseases/conditions, as applicable. Thank you.
- August 27, 2014Please pray that God’s will be done in the lives of all my households, that He rid us of any fear, anxiety, anger, stress and depression and that He fill us with His peace, love, joy and happiness; that He gets us all in a church where we belong, that God provides our every need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus more exceedingly and more abundantly than we can even think or ask and that He fills our lives with gratitude, thanksgiving, humility, peace, good health, wealth, joy and prosperity, and let us be a servant to You and others. Thank you.
- August 27, 2014Please pray that the Holy Spirit may influence those in authority who are making decisions about our 15 and 13 year old grandsons. May the right decisions be made for them and for our daughter, their mom. May the Lord give us peace of mind, and may we truly trust Him to handle the outcome of this situation. May we accept the hand He offers to help us travel this road once again. For your prayers we thank you.
- August 27, 2014Please pray that I get a job soon, as I had to leave my last job due to a hostile environment. God Bless Amen Jody
- August 27, 2014pray I somehow acquire the 400.00 i need for rent plus 250.00 back rent and 140.00 property tax and car plates plus 100'00 electric plus 80 on car insurance plus 40 the last 40 on a title loan plus about 50 dollars for gasoline out of 830.00 plus i need help with ongoing depression