Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 15, 2014I pray for the health and safety for me my son , Noah and mom and dad. Thank you. Amen.
- September 15, 2014Please pray that I surrender my life completely to the Lord
- September 15, 2014Please pray for my friend Natalie. Who has pancreatic cancer and is undergoing treatment. Also please remember her family who is going thru this journey with her.
- September 15, 2014rich will start getting money coming in from his business grant him peace of mind with all the things going on in his life point him in the right direction Jenna hurt her leg and she can't get in to have it checked because they are to busy to look at her help her Lord joe's family grant them peace he is a very sick man heal my legs
- September 15, 2014Please pray for me, Kelly -, I was recently diagnosed with cancer a second time. My first was just 2 years ago with breast cancer. I have started a chemo pill. Please pray that this drug xeloda does the job and puts it into remission. I have a husband and 2 little boys who are 4 & 7. Please pray for them too! My husband is Morgan -and they are Zackery & waylon. Thanks!
- September 15, 2014Please pray for: . everything to work in divine order for me tomorrow AM when I visit the Dentist. . my mortgage payment to arrive at the bank on time (have been having a problem with my mail delivery lately altho I have sent it in time) so I don't have to pay late payment charges. . me to overcome problem I've been having lately with my body itching terribly and red spots appearing over my body. .
- September 15, 2014I am taking a math course in college, and I have to pass this course in order to move forward with the rest of my studies. Please for Patrick, that I find the right study habits, and get over my test anxiety in order to pass this class. thank you
- September 15, 2014Dear Lord, I come today to say Thank you for the opportunities you have given me. Thank you for allowing me to pray for others, doing this has given me so much and I am very grateful that you have led me here. Allow me to do more for people and to be able to help them. I would also like to ask for your continued guidance, please show me where I need to be and what I need to do. Help me and Ron in the decisions we have to make for the family. I ask that you please bless my husband with opportunities and great finances so that we may be able to focus on the other things that are more important to us like our family, our health and helping people. I also want to pray for my son Javier, please touch his tongue and let him start speaking. Keep him safe always Lord and bless him everyday of his life. Amen.
- September 15, 2014I request deep prayers for Corey -, burdened with depression due to an amputation of his lower leg from diabetes. I am so grateful. Thank you so much!
- September 15, 2014I request deep prayers for Corey =, burdened with depression due to an amputation of his lower leg from diabetes. I am so grateful. Thank you so much!