Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 22, 2014Praying that Erin receives good news about work today and that the phone call from a person with insight into her field will be encouraging and lead to work.
- July 22, 2014Dear God please allow NEDBANK to approve the current account – I beg you God, thank you Amen
- July 22, 2014God...are you there? I ask you put a man in my life that I can love. I'm always single. When will this drought end!
- July 22, 2014Please pray for several involved families. Pray against false lies and accusations.
- July 22, 2014Please pray that God is with me today as I go through meetings. I need confidence, wisdom, encouragement, knowledge, and security today as I go thru an audit meeting, qtr end, and a board meeting. Please let my presence have purpose and let me succeed. I really need a blessing and need His help getting out of the pit I have been in over the past year. I need a light at the end of the tunnel. I want God to be present. I need someone on my side.
- July 22, 2014On Wednesday I will be going to court to finalize my divorce. Please pray for me that everything will work out fine for me & my daughters.
- July 22, 2014Please thank God for His many blessings and ask Him to please forgive me my sins. Please ask God to open a door for me to find a job and to soften the hearts of the people that will be making the decision in regard to my unemployment appeal. Thank you and may God send His angels and His aid to all of us and to all animals. Amen
- July 22, 2014Please pray for my son Corey and his wife to be blessed with a baby! Thank you so much!!
- July 22, 2014Please pray for me, that I may receive a very good performance review, so I may stay employed. Please also pray for my boyfriend, that he may grow closer to Christ. Bless you...
- July 22, 2014I need help with restoring my marriage. my husband wants a divorce and I think we still have hope. I ask that his heart soften for me and he be a man of his words and honor his vows. I ask that we have a healthy baby be born into our marriage. In Jesus name Amen.