Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 22, 2014Yes i need guidence through the tough time my ex started seeing someone new.And I'm not dealig well
- October 22, 2014I NEED PRAYER WENT TO ER MONDAY WITH HEART ISSUE FOUND NTHING STILL HAVING PROBLEMS GO TO DR TOMORROW PLEASE PRAY THEY FIND WHATS CAUSING THESE SKIPPED HEART BEATS ITS GOT ME SCARED IM 62 AND NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH MY HEALTH PRAY THIS IS REALLY NOTHING THIS IS FOR BETH
- October 22, 2014Please pray for me, I'm in love with a married man. I can resist not doing wrong but it's the fact and pain of being love with the wrong person. I'm a single mother and I have always valued family and marriage. Please pray for me.
- October 22, 2014Please pray for Brian, his dog Patton (his best friend) died on July 21st. I ask that Brian be given: -God's peace which transcends all understanding -God's strength so he's able to make it through each day -God's provision so the needs/desires God wants him to have are given to him -God's protection & an army of Heavenly angels & a hedge of protection is always around him -that he be mentally, spiritually, & physically healthy -that his ambitions concerning his career be fulfilled -for clarity concerning his dog's death -for discernment that he hear clearly from the Lord concerning all choices & decisions he has to make -that the Lord gives him signs, miracles, wonders, revealations & confirmations -that he knows he can trust me -that he knows I'm grateful for him
- October 22, 2014Please pray that God will guide me in the right way to a decision on a title to a house.I need God to work this out because I do not know how to do it,and I just want to do it the way it is spouse to be down.So I know if I let go and give it to him that he will take care of it.Ask him to please increase my faith on these things.Thank you Connie
- October 22, 2014Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ amen. Heavenly Father I thank and praise you for this beautiful day you blessed me to enjoy. I love you Lord Jesus. Heavenly Father I thank you for all of the blessing you have blessed me with. Heavenly Father I thank you for my church family please continue to heal and bless all of us and help us to grow into your Word. We love you Lord Jesus. Please bless each and every family. I know with you Lord Jesus all things are possible. I am thanking you in advance for our blessing and for keeping us safe from all hurt harm and danger. We praise you Lord Jesus with all I heart and souls. I am asking in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ amen. Thank you Jesus Yours in Christ Mattye
- October 22, 2014Please pray for my mom (Della)she has been sick, she has scoliosis, pain in hip,side, and ribcage because her back is curving to the side. She has palpitations, is very depressed and needs a miracle. Also, pray for our business we don't have enough help, we are behind on jobs and customers are complaining. It's soo stressful! My son (PJ) is under extreme tension because everyone complains to him including his girlfriend (Mandy). God Bless. Thank you for praying for us. Annye
- October 22, 2014Please pray for me that my health will improve. For the past 5 years I've been suffering with troubling symptoms, and the doctors haven't been able to tell me what is wrong. I also cope with depression and anxiety. I pray Jesus will see fit to heal my body and mind. Thank you very much for praying for me.
- October 22, 2014My disabled daughter, Kristie, has waited for year for her sister to re-locate to our area. The time has finally come but now Kristie has been hurt very deeply but what used to be her dearest friend. The friend had become so distant and hurt her so bad she "gave up" on the friendship. Her sister, however, has continued on with the friendship without her even though knowing how hurtful it has been. The family is now divided over it. I pray for wisdom and guidance for all involved. My husband and I are all Kristie has so our loyalty and concern for her feelings have become our priority. I try to keep my "focus" on the Lord and what He may be trying to teach us through all of this. Thank you for all of your Prayers for a family who has always been close and loyal to each other. I Pray for compassion for Kristie's feelings.
- October 22, 2014That my husband Mark knows God's plan for his work life. That Mark goes where God wants him to go and does the work God has planned for him. That all of our needs are met as Mark does the work God wants him to do. That Mark is able and successful at doing the work God wants him to do.