Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 21, 2014I Please pray that God heals my body of the Hodgkins Lymphoma that I have at present.Please pray that my lungs do not have any long term damage from the reaction to a chemo drug that I was on.Please pray that my body and my mind are made free of the anxiety I feel at present
- August 21, 2014My husband and I made a mistake by moving out of state. We used every bit of our retirement to do this and maxed out all our credit cards. We are miserable! Would like to find a way to pay up the bills and move back to MA without being a burden on anyone. We ask this in Jesus name. Amen
- August 21, 2014Please pray that my daughter will find peace,love and joy again and that her husband will come together with her in peace love and understanding
- August 21, 2014Today my husband is deciding whether to come back to me or not, please pray that Amen (his name) and Tiffany are NEVER separated again. In Jesus' name. Amen! I love the Lord and believe for victory but having the saints echo my prayers and send a chorus to heaven would be so beautiful and comforting. Thank You and God BLESS you all! In Jesus' name. Amen! 8/21/14
- August 21, 2014Please pray for a woman named Joanna with 3 little girls. She lost her job at a chiropractor's office because he moved to H. and the new one had his own receptionist. She is now without a job. Please pray she gets unemployment soon and another job quick. Thank you, Melanie
- August 21, 2014Please pray earnestly and daily fo Heaven to pour out the answers to cancer on the world. Pray every obsticles that stands in the way of cures and controls be removed. Pray this evil be cast back into hell. Too many previous lives have been destroyed, answers have to come now!!
- August 21, 2014Please pray that I start making enough money to support myself!
- August 21, 2014(please pray) Im ready to give up. I devoted myself to keeping my family with everything I could and now I am empty because no one put anything back into me. They just took and took, and now when I am down they don't seem to care one way or another. They want to get what they can and when I cant they are not there for me. I need to be refilled by the Holy Spirit, so I can continue to give, instead of giving up. Thank you Diane
- August 21, 2014**Please Pray, for my 58 yr. old Daughter, Tina, in Texas, and Husband Larry's finances, to come as needed, and to be allocated, accordingly ! Thanks
- August 21, 2014I have a co worker who is hurting deeply. He is recently divorced and is being somewhat persecuted at work by a board member. He feels like he is walking on egg shells all the time and has not recovered from the break up of his marriage. He holds back tears all day long. Please pray for God to heal him and give him peace. My heart goes out to him