Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 21, 2014Prayers for our finances. Prayers for much needed extra money immediately. Prayers that creditors will wait patiently without penalty to us, without contacting Brad at work and without disruption of services. Prayers that rent will be accepted with no problems and lease renewed. Prayers that credit score will go up. Prayers for no tax problems. ;Prayers for help being frugal. Prayers cars will pass e-check with no repairs needed.
- October 21, 2014Please continue to pray for my family. I have not got my breakthrough, but I know God is Faithful, he has to get me where he wants me to be. Thank You and God Bless.
- October 21, 2014I hope that this prayer really reach someone to help me pray for this. Lord I love you and I believe that you are the father and kind of creation I know that your plan is perfect even though at time can be so painful to accept it. Lord my partner of four years broke my heart, used me, cheated on me, robbed me and stole my happiness but you knew this all along. Now I don't know the reason of you allowing that man in my life but I will not going to doubt your plan. Lord please enter his heart and make him regret what he did to me. Please Lord you vindicate me I leave you all for you to take care of this. Please get all this hurt feelings off my heart and help me to never feel hate for him or his new wife. Please Lord you know what is best for me I just want to pray to you let me see it and don't walk away from me. Help me to stay in faith and to growth in love for you. In the name of your son I ask and pray amen
- October 21, 2014Please pray for me and my family as I work to recover our finances. Pray for my spiritual, physical and mental healing and restoration. I ask for favor to find happiness and satisfaction, love and joy, laughter and success. I pray for forgiveness for not listening and for looking beyond the obvious; for seeing what I wanted to see instead of what really was. I pray for friendship, trust and love. I pray for a new car, a new home and a new job/career which affords me the opportunity to better take care of my family and spend time with them as well. A
- October 21, 2014Pray for kristy a young mom who was in a horrific accident,her body is badly broken and maybe her head.please pray for Tyler a teen to be protected from fiery darts and continue in recovery thank you so much
- October 21, 2014My prayer is that I pass my first semester of nursing school and I pa my test that I have to take on 10/22/2014. I also want a prayer for my relationship with my boyfriend that everything goes back to normal if it's meant to be!
- October 21, 2014I ask for peace to overcome a relationship and for those that have hurt me, I ask for the ability to release the hurt and completely forgive. In Jesus name.
- October 21, 2014Please pray for safe travel for Carolyn M- as she drives from Pahrump, NV to Las Vegas today [Oct. 21, 2014] and home again this evening; may she be spared delay, accidents, theft, illness, tickets, flat tires, breakdowns, or any other travel-related problem.
- October 21, 2014Please pray for my husband. He has health issues. Pray for all tests to be negative. Thank you so much
- October 21, 2014Please pray for God to carry me through this day and take away my anxieties. I have been praying that Kevin and I get back together, and I feel like since Sunday, God is leading us down that path. There has been a positive shift in our relationship and I praise and thank God for that! Please ask our Father in Heaven to open Kevin's heart to me and allow my true love into his life. Please ask God to cast away any doubts and fears that Kevin is having about a forever relationship with me. Please dear Lord, please bring Kevin, me and his sons back together so we can be a family again. In Jesus' name, amen.