Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 7, 2012John, a missionary, needs our fervent prayers lifted before our Lord on his behalf. Last Friday, John met with his doctors and after going over cat scan tests of his upper GI area, received news that a mass was found and has been diagnosed as cancer. John will begin chemotherapy treatments on Monday on an outpatient basis.Anonymous
- September 7, 2012My friend Russ' dad may be admitted to the hospital. The doctor said he "is in a really bad way." Russ himself is recovering from recent back surgery and a marital separation. Please send lots of prayers for dad and family! They have so much on their plate! Thank you all!!!!!By Julie
- September 7, 2012I ask for Gods guidence and ask that God opens doors for John and puts good people in his lifeBy Elizabeth
- September 5, 2012Please pray for my son Dylan to have a wonderful school year filled with the lords love and holly spirit for Health,academic,good friends athletic success. Guide him and Protect him on the football field this season.By Betsy
- September 5, 2012Please pray for Marie. She will under go surgery friday 09/07/2012 for biopsies to rule out recurrance of breast cancer. Pray for her healing,safety and recovery.By Betsy
- September 4, 2012please pray for a dear friend of mine, kelly she is quitting drinking and this is her second day without alcohol. please pray for strength and that her old drinking friends will stay away from her. also please pray for my eyes that the lord would heal and restore. DJBy DJ
- September 3, 2012please continue to pray for our son Taylor,who struggles with emotional and mental illness. May he be filled with the holy spirit,trust in god,and the professionals who are reaching out to him. Pray for healing and guidance.By Betsy
- August 30, 2012Please pray for my marriage to be restored and healed, pray our family is brought back together as one. That right choices would be made and things that are holding us in bondage be loosed and set free. Pray for all marriages that are struggling that Jesus would be put 1st in all things concerning their houshold. In Jesus name WE pray. AMENBy Heather
- August 30, 2012I give up to the lord all the struggles my son taylor is dealing with at the present. please pray for his healing spiritually,mentally,and emotionally. To rise above the anger and pain he holds in his heart.Anonymous
- August 29, 2012Please pray for "T. G. o. H. B." going on in NY. Pray for the body of Christ to get the word that this is an even for all Christian Churches to bring them together for one day of Praise and Worship to our Father. Pray that our Father blesses us yet again for another year of perfect weather. Our third year it pured all around the even but it did not rain on it. we have over 35 Churches now involved this year. Thank you for praying with us.By D.A. S.