Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 21, 2014Safe travels for Ba and Teesa. God please watch over them and protect them. In Jesus name. Amen
- September 21, 2014pls pray for husband sean who is seriously depressed and cant see reason for life...
- September 21, 2014My husband has Post traumatic stress disorder from childhood abuse, he is about to lose his job, we already have debts because he can't hold down a job with his illness, I am chronically sick, and he has now given up on God because he sees no good in Christians (even me) and has taken up again with a pagan group from his youth. I feel I am getting sicker and losing hope. Please pray for us. Thank you. K
- September 21, 2014It is time for my annual physical and multiple tests. As a cancer survivor this is a difficult time because it is hard to let my faith conquer my fear. Please pray that there will be no issues and the tests will only confirm I am in excellent health. Thank you for the comfort in knowing you are praying for me. God Bless
- September 21, 2014Bless our daughter's upcoming marriage...she's in her 40's...as the Lord leads my she have a healthy baby ....Thy Will Be Done in Jesus name bless their union for Your Glory!!
- September 21, 2014God I hope I'm not depressed for the rest of my life. Lead me to happiness. Keep my son and I safe. Thank you for everything you have done and for everything you will do. Amen.
- September 21, 2014Lord, help me have positive thoughts and help me not to have negative thoughts. It seems the more I try to think positive, negative thoughts try to interfere. I just start saying how grateful I am for things to help block the bad thoughts. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
- September 21, 2014Heavenly Father, Please keep my children, grandchildren, sons-in-law, myself and all of my loved ones safe, healthy, protected and happy. Thank you. Amen.
- September 21, 2014Heavenly Father – Please cleanse my body of disease and illness and wash it right out of my body leaving me healthy, fit and energized. The enlarged lymph nodes in my neck, heart, blood pressure, and joint pain are worrisome to me . Thank you. Amen.
- September 21, 2014Heavenly Father please guide me and help me continue to learn my position and duties. Help me to learn all the systems, rules, regulations and guidelines. Help me to retain the information, use my time efficiently and be detail oriented. Please help me be an asset to my department. Please protect me from being Laid off and my position from being out-sourced. Thank you. Amen.