Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 25, 2014please pray thatI will be able to get the money to move my kids from florida to c- my daughther needs mental help worried about kids3m 3yy5 please pray
- October 25, 201410/25/14 Prayer request from Sean in CA. 1 - Please pray for the Lord's full household salvation, complete healing and good health, and protection for me (Sean) and all my family and relatives. 2 - Pray for God's physical healing for me (Sean), my mom Patricia, my sister Kathleen, and all who are with us. 3 - Pray that the Lord would physically heal and restore me, remove from me all my pain, grant to me all my prayers according to His good will, provide for me, and keep me safe. Thank you.
- October 25, 2014PLEASE PRAYER FOR ME FOR STRENGH AND ENCOURAGEMENT AND TO FIND GOOD FRIENDS NOT FALSE FRIENDS AND ENCOURAGMENT
- October 25, 2014Dear prayer partner, Please pray for my son, Sam. He is dating a nice woman with some disabilities including Aspergers. Pray that he will have his eyes wide open and understand the challenges ahead. At this time, he makes excuses for her social weakness and her struggle with inferential thinking. Thank you for prayer that Christ will be included in the decisions ahead and that Sam will be understanding the responsibilities that this relationship will involve. Rena
- October 25, 2014Dear prayer partner, Please pray for my sister Lani. She is a Christian and open to God's healing touch. She's been having a lot of skin cancer growths on the top of her head, probably from radiation used on her scalp as a child. Lani struggles badly with digesting food and has lost a lot of weight. Doctors have not been able to help. She also struggles with sleep at night. My sister needs prayer for her challenges with Aspergers Syndrome. Thank you so much for you commitment in prayer for her!
- October 25, 2014GOD IS EITHER TO STEP UP, GET THE ENEMY OFF ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND AND FIX OUR FINANCES OR TONIGHT I WILL RUIN HIS PLAN AND PURPOSE FOR MY LIFE, IM NOT JOKING AROUND.
- October 25, 2014Dear prayer partner, Please pray for Mary who is struggling so hard. She is recently divorced with 3 young children. Mary is diagnosed bipolar with many bouts of anger and resists family guidance or her therapist's guidance. She is disabled with the intellect of a junior high student. She was raised a Christian. Please pray that Christ will intervene and draw her close to his ways, that she would have a conscience, and choose to lean on other's guidance. Thank you. Rena
- October 25, 2014Desperately asking for extra prayers! My husband's health is failing after having 3 heart attacks. His pancreas is also shutting down and his diabetes is out of control.He can no longer take insulin as it causes more problems with his heart.We have finally gotten the Veteran's administration to take over his care,but it means going to a veteran's clinic over 2 hours from our home.I cannot afford to take off work to take him (cut from 35 hrs/week to 20 hrs/week).The veteran's will provide transportation to his appointments,but they will not guarantee that they will be able to have me home in time to go to work.Please pray that somehow we can find the needed income to take care of the expenses we are going to incur,and that I can possibly find a way to work from home. The doctors are trying to get my husband on a transplant list for pancreas and heart,and if that happens,I will need to stay home and take care of him. Please pray for us!
- October 25, 2014Dear prayer partner, Please pray for my son Nathan. He will have his MRI on Sunday and in 3 weeks see the neurologist. He has parathesia symptoms-numbness, tingling, pain in his body, headaches. Sleeping is difficult due to neck pain. He is a Christian that has not sought the Lord for a long time. Now he is more open and appreciates prayer. He is trying to finish his master degree and work too in the midst of this. Pray that he will read the scriptures and Christ Jesus minister to him. Thank you!
- October 25, 2014Dear God, Help me to straighten out my financial problems. I place this need before You knowing that You will guide me to a good solution. Please grant me the patience and tolerance necessary to calm my spirit and help me to remember that You have everything under Your control and I have nothing to fear or worry. In Jesus’ name, Amen.