Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 29, 2014My friend Leila is still sick (since Christmas), has lost her job and is in dire financial straits right now.
- July 29, 2014I ask for your prayer support tonight that my bus trip tonight is SAFE, I've never traveled by bus and am a little nervous, I ask my husband, dog and I are protected as I board and return to our home safely while and that the trip for me is completely safe. Thank you for your prayers tonight. Suzanne
- July 29, 2014Jennifer has had a recurrence of Lyme's disease and she also has other health problems. Please pray.
- July 29, 2014Thanks for your recent prayers. God allowed me to pass my oral defense toward my doctorate degree. Now please join me in prayer as I face a serious surgical procedure August 12th 2014. My family and I are also seeking God's will in regard to whether we should relocate to T. Your prayers are requested in this matter also
- July 29, 2014Dear god please answer my payer of my husband going back to work ASAP Amen
- July 29, 2014Thank you for your prayers, support and loving emails. Please continue to pray and stand with me against demonic oppression and confusion.
- July 29, 2014Lord tomorrow I am going for my yearly mammo , three years ago I had a lumpectomy for a small but cancerous tumor the doctor took wide margins and Lord knows that is very important for the analyzing the whole area. I am blessed to have this group and thankful so thankfull for their prayers all along this journey , so once again I ask for your support I hope it is not too selfish to ask for this but I am so worried , ill pray tonight for sure and hope that you can too , thank you so so much , I pray it will turn out fine . opraise God and Jesus for caring and loving us all , amen and amen and amen
- July 29, 2014Praying for my husband Dearin to accept our sons apology for past mistakes and reaches out to Leland and forgives him, in the name of Jesus Praying for father son reconciliation so that our family can be healed and brought together in love and unity. Thanks!
- July 29, 2014Extra Prayers for a good friend who will have her scans tomorrow to see if the chemo is helping shrink the tumors.
- July 29, 2014My Mom, Dorothy- is in end stage dementia and my have to go to long term care from assisted living. Pray God is merciful and that he will call her home and that she has a peaceful death and that she does not linger. Thank you and God bless you.