Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 19, 2014Help me my God please help me out of my situation I'm in place help me my only father that I know you're all I have you know I don't have an earthly mother or father the one i had was a monster and mother was a whore monger so your all i ever had my Heavenly father why have you forsaken me help me I Pray I'n Jesus Name Amen,
- September 19, 2014Thursday I brought home the ashes of my best friend and companion, my sweet dog Mandy, who was not able to fight the colon cancer that attacked her body. She passed away 8/29 at 2:30 a.m., less than two weeks after diagnosis. Mandy was the only family I had and it is getting more difficult every day without her. Although I kept seeking help, I feel I didn't get her proper treatment in time because I trusted her vet. Please guide her soul that she had a safe journey and that my family will be with her protecting her until we meet again. Bless her and watch over her so she is not alone or afraid. Please let my late husband, Henry, watch over her for me. I will miss her. Also, please send me a sign that my family is waiting for me in heaven and they are okay.
- September 19, 2014I need prayer for my daughter Donna and her little son Josh, they are going thru a bad time in there life and they need for the lord to watch over them and help them thru this trying time. Prayer for my whole family and me. thank you
- September 19, 2014Pray that Darren gets ahold of me and it's great news for me. Thank you God bless!
- September 19, 2014PLEASE pray for my daughter and her 3 kids. Her ex told her got fired this week from his bar job. He makes excuses for not paying child support for last year. She has court date for next week due to his not paying. Now he just happens to get fired this week. He lives with girlfriend and her 2 teens an hour away.. They live next door and we try to help her with the kids. She works long hours and supports her and them. GOD I pray you send her some help soon. She is so stressed out right now. The oldest son is having a hard time trying to understand why his dad doesn't care about them. He has money to party and drink but not to help them. I pray that someone send prayers her way soon. She is a great mom. GOD bless her and kids.
- September 19, 2014PLease pray for my health and heal my body and calm my nerves,thank you amen
- September 19, 2014For teenaged son to take responsibility for his future, for his health, for his college decisions, for overcoming obstacles so that he can have the life God has in mind for him. For escapism to go now. For godly friends. For prayerful goals. For abilities to communicate with him about the steps he needs to take for college admissions.
- September 19, 2014I ask in great thanks that a prayer be said for me to successfully sell my house in Oregon. I ask that a buyer be brought forward to purchase my nice little house on two acres Thanks and God Bless, Steve L. Oregon
- September 19, 2014healing for my brain. I have been told that some areas are in cognitive decline and some areas are overactive. I need for my brain to go back as God created it. I am 58 and have two teenaged sons. Prayer for much needed dental work- need the finances for this.
- September 19, 2014Pls pray for a soulmate for me , I am 42 years old already and please pray for my financial blessings also cause I just started my new laundry business , Linda -