Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 27, 2014Help J's new shop to be successful, self supporting and profitable now. Help the fleets and cars to pour in now, please, and to be fixed without any problemswith enough orders and work for 6 men and resources to increase 10x10 without hurt. These are urgent needs.Help the boat problem and house question to be fixed without any problems and expense. Help A to sell the house and R to resolve all problems in the best possible way. Help JP, BM Charlie Gail & Tim to be healed completely. Help Chris, Craig and Tim. Help BB,JA, JM to get the job they want. Help Rick & me to get a wonderful job. Help E's headaches to stop and be nothing. Help J's neck to heal without problems & him to get good insurance. Help Jo's foot to heal without any problem or pain. Help us to have enough money for both shops and all bills. Help Jo and I to develop a great new business.
- August 27, 2014The sunlight in my spirit has been missing for awhile...I'd like a bit of it back...
- August 27, 2014Please pray for Quincy- - diagnosed with very aggressive cancer - he is a young man - music minister - with two precious young children -- please pray that God work a Miracle in his life -- He is such an inspiration thank you
- August 27, 2014Heavenly Father, Thank you so much for providing a job for me and an income for my husband and I with which we want to glorify Your name. Lord, you know we have some outstanding debts, please help us and give us peace until we can pay these debts. You know how difficult this situation can be, along with all the economic anguish. I beg for Your peace and Your joy in our lives. In Jesus name, AMEN!
- August 27, 2014Please continue to pray for our safety. My landlord, who scares me, was possibly at my work & daughter's school this morning. I'm pretty sure it was him I saw when I was getting out of my car. He has no children or grandchildren that go to that school so there's no reason for him to be there. I talked to the security guard today, & a police officer yesterday. Right now there's not much I can do since he hasn't threatened me. I have absolutely no money & I can't afford to move. Please pray that God keeps us safe & that he makes a way for us to move to a safe place, in a good neighborhood. Please pray that God provides for all our needs. Thank you for praying for us.
- August 27, 2014Please pray for me and my sons, I haven't heard from them in awhile. I'm worried but praying that they are both ok. I love them but I know the LORD is watching over them. Thank you
- August 27, 2014Have been having some health issues and request prayers for some healing. I have to go next week for some tests and pray that all will be ok & I can get back to my ole self. Thank you & God Bless all. Really can use all the prayers I can get.
- August 27, 2014Please pray for my son who is being falsely accused Of possession. It is such a bogus charge. Please Pray they complete their investigation and find he had nothing to do with it and he can return to his previous place. Need all the prayers we can get right now ! Thanks
- August 27, 2014I submitted a request for my son. His name is Matthew - Please pray for his emotional well being and God's strength. God Bless!
- August 27, 2014For our church Labor day festival is successful & we will have a nice day. Also, plenty of help before,during & to clean up. In Jesus name! Amen! Thank you & God bless you!