Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 21, 2014My husband and I plan to attend Taylor’s services, but pray for healing, restoration, unity, peace, and forgiveness. I ask that you join me in prayer against any weapon the enemy is using to promote discord, unforgiveness, strife, etc.
- August 21, 2014Please lift up my daughter, Francesca, in prayer. She has been diagnosed with Ehler's Danlos syndrome which is a degenerative disease with no cure or medicines to help. She is only 35, single mom and has 2 sons. She will need strength from our Lord to accept and deal with this debilitating condition. May ou Father, in Heaven, heal her inside and out. If this is not in His plan, let us pray for a very slow progression with our Lord's daily grace and love to see her through. Thank you for all your prayers. God bless you. Linda
- August 21, 2014Please pray for my daughter Stacy and grandson, Jacob who are constantly fighting. He is being very disrespectful and told her someone is telling him she's crazy. I told him I know what he goes through but I know why he goes through it because he is using illegal things and drinks and got arrested for that also. Please pray that he will wake up and start living a straight life and be more respectful. Please pray for both Stacy and Jacob and the rest of her family, husband, Lee and other sons Luke and John. Thank You Sally N.
- August 21, 2014please pray for me to get o feeling better and to not let my COPD control my life.
- August 21, 2014Dear Lord-Please pray for my husband John S-Please remove all the obstacles & injustices in his path -He is trying so hard and is so good -Please Heavenly Father have mercy on him- he Your needs help –Amen May God bless all who read this and bless the ones they hold dear-
- August 21, 2014Father God, continue to provide a circle of protection at my current temporary home and our permanent home, through the power of Jesus's holy name. Please give me peace of mind that no more bugs exist and allow me to be able to rest. No more bugs or bites please. In Jesus' holy name. AMEN.
- August 21, 2014Hey just wanted you to know that Steven and I are going to meet with a psychologist today to talk about Elijah at 11am. Before they will observe him, they wanted to meet with us first without the kids just talked about what he struggles with and what he deals with. After that meeting they will determine whether or not he needs to be observed. I wanted them to test him for sensory processing disorder, which is what we have been thinking that he has but we need a diagnosis on file so he can get help at school...
- August 21, 2014Please pray that my church loan will close. I need the money so bad to survive. Also pray that I will find a home for Pastor Jones church loan that he needs so bad. Please pray my daughter will be okay and get over her anger for me. I love her so much.
- August 21, 2014Pray that Mary and William can share a life together-in faith-with kindness-joy-love
- August 21, 2014My life is a mess. I'm unable to find employment; I've alienated someone very dear to know; I have no sense of purpose; I lack faith. Each day is a struggle and comes with more difficulty to get thru.