Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 24, 2014asking prayer for self judy my sinies and throat has nif= cant get read of it making me very sick need gods healing amen
- October 24, 2014Please pray for my son. He is having difficulty getting along with his roommates. Pray that God will send a new roommate that will be easy for him to get along with.
- October 24, 2014My daughter, Lindsey is a dance major in college. She is in recovery from an eating disorder. She has gained more weight than the school feels is acceptable. She is working with a nutritionist but feeling defeated. I prayer the dance professors will work with her and not against her. She is provided the strength to stay strong and she is working with the right professionals. I also need prayers as her mother to stay strong and supportive for her.
- October 24, 2014janet-chronic pain, back injury stuart-cough
- October 24, 2014For Pat M., AZ, who had a large amount of skin cancer removed yesterday. Dr. said they got all of the cancer, but please pray for good healing and the ability to go back to daily activities. Thank you.
- October 24, 2014Please pray for Clarice and Joe and Clarice's sister Edna. We are patients in nursing home with Joe. Clarice and Joe have been married 63 years and she comes to nursing home every day to feed him two meals. Edna comes with her and is a blessing to all of us. She is 90 years old but gets around better than all of us! Joe was unresponsive at supper tonight. Edna thought he may have had a stroke. Edna and Clarice stayed later tonight to see if he would be okay. Please pray for this family. Thank you.
- October 24, 2014I ask for prayer for family unity. I now that You wanted it that way. My son needs to get serious about finding a job. I feel that I am not loved for myself by family, but only as a source of financial help. Thank you for loving me, God, and thanks for prayers
- October 24, 2014My mother Marilyn - is sick and I'm worried. Please pray that she will get better. I love and need her and I'm confident God can solve any health condition she has. I'm 16 and my name is Catherine. My mom is everything to me. God please heal her. Thank you !
- October 24, 2014Thank You Lord for the deliverance and salvation of Caylus- hard truth, pi, Esoteric, that especially hard truth might repent of his hatred and bitterness and attacking Your children, offending Your little ones, thank You Father amen
- October 24, 2014That C & M have needed Rest & SLEEP Rest & SLEEP! TY Lord for blessing & so uplifting all healing in their treatment! We love You! prayers for perfect practitioners & methods for healing in Your Will & Grace,for all healing, for C for MO eee liftoff, & ggc methods in perfect amounts, & for easily sustaining physical healing progress & lower Stress. That Your PROTECTION shields us, C & M, Dear Lord Jesus, fm all negative energies & emotions (people we know & practitioner are too!) that C finds perfect treatment & practitioners, with easy perfect preparation for, & she's in good shape mentally emotionally health-wise for these appointments, has strong support fm practitioner for special needs. TY for healing willingness, Readyness, with easy easy sustainable treatment aftermath & rare brief emotional processes needed, for Your help removing fear, TY!!