Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 25, 2014Please continue to pray for the approval of my PERM appeal, visa extension, good health and may Fr. R. be kind enough to be fair in giving us our intended salary. In Jesus ' name Amen. Thank you for praying for me. God bless you.
- July 25, 2014Please pray for my daughter to find her way out of drugs. Pray for my sister to get relief with her MS.
- July 25, 2014please pray if it God will for me to get my former job back. thank you for praying for me. I had seen my former employer today and told them I would like to come back to the area
- July 25, 2014My husband Jim is having serious health issues that we are in the process of getting diagnosed. Please pray for his healing.
- July 25, 2014please pray that God will help me with my panic attacks. Also, God will open the doors for me to find a job back home. Thank you for praying for me.
- July 25, 2014I would love to have the opportunity to return home where the economy is a thousand times better than where I am currently living. My son has made huge strides in recovering from the bleak outlook that he had here. I am so proud of him. I would like to be able to go back and find suitable employment that allows me to hold my own with God's help). I need my own home, job,and car. I have lived in an extended stay hotel for over 4 years now, since losing my permanent job in 2008. I have been able to work for extended periods through the help of a temp agency. Every time there is an opportunity to become a permanent employee something crazy happens to prevent it. I want to recover financially, spiritually, mentally, and emotionally from all of this turmoil. I would like to be back home amongst family and friends that can be a support system for me, working full time within the next 30days minimum.
- July 25, 2014dear prayer please pray for all my family for against any evil strong holds and cast it out. pray my family quit alcohol and drugs and find positive people in there lives. pray for all enemies and send them blessing. pray roy meet a good woman his own age 34. he goes with wrong girls all time. thank you and many blessing.
- July 25, 2014Please pray that all my children return to the church and the sacraments. They were raised that way but now let the ways of the world lead their lives. Please pray for my son who struggles with addiction. He was clean for about 6 mos. then went back to using. He avoids us and I miss him, don't know what to do. Please pray that he gets clean and will one day be close to us and to God.
- July 25, 2014that god heals my joints and gets me some kind of income
- July 25, 2014Can you please pray for me - because I have to take my dog to the vet today at 4pm to have some radiographs done for check up and also to find out why he has had this cough, help me to rest assure that God is going to have favor and the chest xray will show no abnormalities in Peanut's heart and same with his abdomen xrays that they will show no abnormalities no tumors or growths, he is healthy and active other than this cough he has throughout the day praying that it is nothing serious, pray that God will give me wisdom and knowledge today to continue to care for him, and pray for God's love and grace to be upon me today and fill me with faith and NOT doubt worry or fear! Allow a great testimony to come from this day! All God's light to shine in my life today, help me to focus and hold onto his promises and glory!!!