Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 19, 2014Please pray 4 me 2 see the plans God has 4 my life and that i might be able 2 show the love of God thru my life
- October 19, 2014This weekend brought me some distress,my sister Shelby F- needs prayer for healing, my nephew Neil P- needs prayer for comfort in losing his mother and his finances. Pray for the rest of my siblings, nieces,nephews and cousins,friends,neigbors,and my own health,finances,pets.
- October 19, 2014Pray with me, as I lift up my daughter before the Lord for her salvation, also my son inlaw, and husband. Pray for God's Grace and mercy upon their lives, and that he blesses with a financial breakthrough, protection and guidance as they drive to and from work daily, also for my grandson, that he be protected as he goes to school everyday, also protection for viruses that circulates in the air. Pray for me for patience, wisdom and understanding, in Jesus name I pray Amen
- October 19, 2014I had colon surgery, a year ago, this past Sept. Cancer was found. The cancer doctor said, I was doing so well, that she did not want to give me chemo. This last Friday, after a battery of test, the doctors found that the cancer is progressing. I have an appointment to see the cancer doctor soon. I pray that God will lead me, through what my next step is. I am 86 years old. If the Lord, feels he is ready to take me soon, I guess that is what will take place. I have put it in the Lords hands.
- October 19, 2014Bless my children as they go off to college . Bless this week as it will be really busy. Guide them to be safe
- October 19, 2014My son has been trying to get a full time library position for a long time. An opportunity is coming up. Pray for his confidence during the interview. May God send His heavenly angels to support him. God's will be done.
- October 19, 2014Please pray that there will be enough money for me to pay all of the bills. I really want to pay off all of my debts, but there isn't enough money. I guess I'm asking for a miracle, and for the wisdom to be wise enough to understand it when I see it. Also, I pray that my car will continue to be reliable until I can afford (needed) repairs. Thank you for your prayers on my behalf. God bless you.
- October 19, 2014I desperately need someone to shingle my roof. I have bought the shingles but my husband and I are not capable of doing it. Also I would like you to pray that the books I have written will sell in great numbers.
- October 19, 2014Please pray that God would continue to cover and protect my family and I, that every yoke would be broken over our life and our anointing. I am also believing God that he wold open the door for my husband to get a comfortable job speedily, and that God would bless us with a financial miracle for our home and ministry, that he would touch the hearts of the people to be a blessing to the ministry.
- October 19, 2014One of the prevalent features of life with an angry or controlling partner is that he frequently tells you what you should think and tries to get you to doubt or devalue your own perceptions and beliefs. I have been married for over 40 years, we have lost our only son at age 21, many years ago, At first My Husband turned to God, but now seems far from Him. His verbal abruse is still as bad as ever, I feel helpless and hopeless. When he seems to know he is wrong he brings up stuff that happened before we were married. I can't change or help him, but I know God can. He has lost friends he has had for 40 years, because they have had enough. I can't get through to him, he won't get the proper help, I don't want to give up, I need help... more than just my prayers! In His Care, From WI