Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 28, 2014Help me pray I have not had a income in over a year now I'm waiting for a court date for my appeal for my ssd and ssi I have no car can't pay rent and the family I stay with is sick of me and will not help me with my other needs like personal things
- July 28, 2014My daughter Linda is going thru a difficult time she has Been saying that God is not with her anymore Please pray she finds her way back to Jesus Also my son Jose and my brother Gary are in Need of God they are back on drugs again pray For them and all my children thank you . God bless you all
- July 28, 2014Lord, we beg for a miracle for Jesus. Doctors have given us no hope for a full recovery. Lord we trust and are prepared for you to provide us with the miracle of Jesus' recovery. Lord, please give his vital organs the strength they need to start working. Amen
- July 28, 2014This is an update on from my prayer request I had sent in a week ago about 2 houses in the B. A. that we were interested in and it was very cheap. Unfortunately we were scammed. They weren't the real owners of the house and they used Gods name as a way of trying to get themselves out of it. It broke our hearts. The good thing is, we didn't send them the money they wanted (no real home owner will do business over email). Anyway, now we're struggling to find another home :( please pray we find a house with a good owner and great neighborhood. Thank you all, in Jesus name we pray. Amen
- July 28, 2014Please, pray that Our Lord would send me a kind gentleman for a loving relationship. Thank you and God bless you .
- July 28, 2014Pray for mom . She is very sick and hasn't had help.
- July 28, 2014I need prayer that God will bless me with emotional strength to go through a break-up of a relationship wherein he doesn't take me out to restaurants or treat me like a lady when he is sober but flatters me when we drink booze. His plans don't usually include me. He comes to my house drunk anytime he wants and supply us with alcohol. I am a Christian and he doesn't believe in God. I need prayer that God will either put him through trials to mold his character and soften his stony heart and that he will realize that I am sorry that I got angry and kicked him out of my house---prayer that I won't blame myself for everything and condemn myself. My boyfriend's plans when he is sober don't include me. Prayer that God will develop his character and realize that it isn't all my fault and that any word spoken against this situation will not prosper and that the Lord will show me favour.
- July 28, 2014Dear Lord I am still in need of a financial miracle. Everyday I receive shut off notices that I can not pay. That does not include the mortgage! I am at my wits end. There seems to be no light and I have been faithfully praying, which I have done all of my life. I have no job, no unemployment, and my husband is disabled. So I need help please!
- July 28, 2014Please pray for my Niece, she is having surgery July 31st, on her back, laser surgery, her Birthday is the 31st as well, God be with her, thank you all for your prayers....Amen
- July 28, 2014I am a former Navy Chaplain fallen on hard times. Please restore my faith that God still exists and honors promises such as Matt.6 and Ps 34! We urgently need food and housing.