Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 17, 2014georgette needs prayer for health, ( type 1 diabetic with high blood sugar levels)who is about to loose her home because she misses work due to her health. She is trying to get a loan and has been turned down. Thank You.
- September 17, 2014Hello, Please pray for my son, Scott. There is much indecision for him. He wants to stay near his family and church family but knows that the opportunities are elsewhere to move up in his career. Pray that God shows him which way to go. His wife, Ruth is supportive in whatever he pursues but he feels that she needs to contribute more that being a stay at home mom with their two young boys! She has tried relentlessly to find a job to work around the children's schedule (because child care is so expensive) but it is nearly impossible. She works in real estate now but is still learning the ropes and not making any money to contribute. They lost their home recently and are living with us until they get on their feet which disturbs our son. Please pray that God will show them both the way to happiness and take away the frustration of how to survive in the ever changing world. Thank you and God Bless, Pat
- September 17, 2014please, pray for a miracle tomorrow as brother donn g. faces realities, both truthful and some manipulated by the legal system, in order that God's will, and ONLY God's will be done; that the Lord wrap his healing mantle over, in, thru, and around donn and all the 'influential' legal players involved that have the power to make or break hope in him. I pray God enters the hearts of each and every individual that have the ability to treat donn like a worthless person who's made mistakes or as a child of God who's made mistakes. may God's mercy and grace surround donn, rain on him, and God's desires for donn not be thwarted by those on earth with "power" over the future His child. I choose belief that God has and will surround donn, over in thru, by love, with peace and hope and faith. I pray God blesses you all for praying for donn and for he world ... yours in gratitude and faith, sherry b.
- September 17, 2014PLease pray for my friend, Bev, in MS. She was in a terrible car accident 3 weeks ago and nearly lost her life. Her hip was shattered, her tailbone broken, and other internal injuries. One week later her 19 year old grandson killed himself. She is in terrible pain, still going through rehab, but her spirit is nearly extinguished. Please pray for faith, strength, and healing for both her body and her spirit. Thank you!
- September 17, 2014Praying for a financial break through in the Name of Jesus so I can tithe as I'm suppose to praying for my son's Corey's health and his girls that he will find a Good job so he can support his family without struggling Jesus hear my prayer Amen
- September 17, 2014Please pray that today my daughter Nicole finds the lawyer she needs to protect her from the injustice and harassment where she lives and works! Help guide her in her struggle against injustice and to always walk in God's light
- September 17, 2014Having a biopsy done tomorrow of uterus and some further testing done on my breast. Please lift me up and keep me in your prayers for God's comfort and healing. Thank you & God Bless all..
- September 17, 2014Pray for Emily who has a sprained muscle.
- September 17, 2014I pray my officer evaluation appeal be accepted and ruled in favor of so that I may get relief from separation from the United States Army Reserve and continue my career without incidence and renew my faith in God my name is Robert
- September 17, 2014Please pray for me. My anxiety level is at an all time high right now. I need to learn how to let go and let God handle every situation in my life. I find myself always thinking of the worst possible scenarios with everything going on in my life. Please help me to find the peace that passes understanding dear Lord. Help me to have faith. Help remove the tears from my eyes. My chest feels so tight with anxiety and I think I could cry at any moment. Please give me energy and patience. Please help me feel like I matter. Thank you for all the GOOD you bring into my life daily and help me to focus on that. Help me to stop wanting more than I need and be happy with what I have. I want to feel happy and loved again.