Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 21, 2014Please pray for my sister Gabrielle. She is in a period of great transition at this time. Please ask God and the Angels to guide her to the best decision for her peace and happiness. Thank you.
- October 21, 2014God safe Jim
- October 21, 2014Please pray for my husband, he is not well emotionally. He is afraid and anxious.
- October 21, 2014Please pray for my daughter who has suffered two miscarriages this year. That she will find employment and turn to god. Help her overcome her medical problems. Pray for myself and family members and friends.
- October 21, 2014For Friend F.D. to call me, and our relationship be reconciled.
- October 21, 2014please pray for my ears. I am having sinus and ears problems. thank you praying for me. God bless you
- October 21, 2014Please pray with me for my son. He has a job that he loves and has been very successful, getting several promotions. Recently, his company has found an report that has an old background record and want to talk with him about it. Pray that God will give him tha right words to say and that nothing will be held against him, since there is no conviction. Pray he is able to work while he waits for this to be resolved.. Thank Him for all the good work He has done in my son's life. Thank you for your prayers
- October 21, 2014I want to let bad feelings toward my boss go. She has not acted in a professional way toward me, spoke bad words about coworkers after they were out of earshot but I heard her. There are other things but I don't want to cling onto any of it any longer.
- October 21, 2014Please pray that our son will recover quickly and fully from an injury suffered as he tried to achieve a professional and personal goal. Thank you.
- October 21, 2014For our fourteen month old grandson, Michael, to continue to grow, develop and gain weight as he has Down Syndrome and that he fully sits up, crawl and has his teeth break through. Thanks.