Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 20, 2014Please pray for Don who has been in chemo and has done well but is having problems with blood in urine. Pray it's not serious and will resolve quickly. Pray total and complete healing. Pray for cures for all who fight daily.
- August 20, 2014God I lift up to you in prayer. You know me better than anyone and understand my faults and needs. Please bless me the way you see fit. Lead me to love, grace and satisfaction. I believe you see me. And you have a plan for me. Help me to follow it. I don't want to waste anymore time. Help me to raise our son to be good and to stay out of trouble. Will I have more trials??? I don't want to struggle. I just want life to be good. Thank you for everything you have done and everything you're gonna do. Protect Noah. I want to be happy. My heart feels empty. But I love you.
- August 20, 2014I ask for prayer for guidance, direction and support to get out of this present work situation that just drains from me every day and help me secure a position that enables me to support my family, is meaningful and gives something back to me.
- August 20, 2014I Sylvia need prayer for my sister Deborah that have Dibets that her blood sugar will go down to normal from being very high at this time that I am sending this pray request in for her she is my only sister and i nee God to tuch her body and make her hold. in jesus amen.
- August 20, 2014Praying for my family's salvation...for strength to endure the trial that I am going through...I pray for a closer relationship with God and that I understand His word and His will and that I live my life according to His will
- August 20, 2014Please pray for me and my family. My heart is sooo sad and anxious. I have three requests. Pray for my 20 yr.old son, who is unemployed and living with friends in a filthy place, to get a good job and find a place of his own he can afford..pray for my mom who is on her second battle with brain cancer, recently seperated and has nowhere to live. She has been with me the last year, now visiting my brother..but I cannot keep her anymore..I am so worried for her. Lastly, please pray for my marriage..my husband is always angry because I dont make enough money( I have 2 jobs, college class and 3 kids..two teenagers still home. He says he doesn't love me anymore.This breaks my heart. Please pray for me and the ones I love and worry about. THANK YOU!
- August 20, 2014I need prayer for a friend son Josh. He is married with a 1 year old son but he and his wife are separated. Josh is a very difficult man I believe he isn't saved and now he is fighting with his estranged wife so he can keep baby overnight. He is making things difficult fir her and it's putting a strain on the grandparents. I pray for peace and harmony and that Josh would calm down and be more pleasant. In Jesus name
- August 20, 2014Lord i pray the radius of effect is extended by 10 kilometers, and the intensity of effect increase within the original parameter, for all those who curse, and especially spit because of spirit/s or spiritual reasons, that they might be delivered, repent and be saved in personal salvation relationship with You Lord and God, YAHshua/Jesus, amen
- August 20, 2014I need a financial blessing right away. I need money to pay my house payment, light bill, gas bill,groceries and things for my children for school. If I don't get the money so I can lose my home and my utilities will be turned off. This is stressing me out every day and it is affecting my sleep and my health. Please pray that God has mercy on me and my family before it is too late.
- August 20, 2014Hi, my name is Mary -, please pray for me, I have been diagnosed with cancer. I have had this type of cancer before and had it surgically removed in 2005.I am asking for a complete healing of this cancer. I thank you for all your prayers. God less, Mary -