Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 2, 2014Pray for those addicted to doctor perscribed medications
- October 2, 2014My husband Tim - has skitsafrantic and bipolar. He refuses to take meds. He gets verbally abusive. we got into a fight I kicked him out. He's been gone a week. Im sorry I was wrong in kicking him out please pray that he'll come back home and help me understand his illness thanks. I really love him.logO
- October 2, 2014Lord I'm tired a disable child I want to break down everyday lord just take me away I'm on meds they not working I'm even more depress
- October 2, 2014I have battled addiction to alcohol, drugs for 35 years and have at times found peace with "giving it up" but I am weak but also have an undying faith in my Savior, he has walked with me, picked me out of the gutter and always loved me. I still let him down and I need your prayers to break this bond with addiction for good. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
- October 2, 2014perfect scripture for me today 1 Peter 5:8. Be of sober mind. I just cannot seem to stop drinkig wine and gambling! It over takes me and all that i am. Why? what is wrong with me? I am overwhelmed trying to put my life together. I just don't know how. I try AA and i still lie because i don't want them to know the real me. - please, please pray that God helps me to get my life in order. i want to live and NOT die from this aweful disease. AA works if you work it and i cannot even get that in order. Please pray for me that i don't continue to mess up my life!
- October 2, 2014My husband and I are drowning in debt due to our lack of control and our lack of communication in our marriage....this is causing great heartache in our lives...please help us and provide us with the resources needed to resolve our issues.
- October 2, 2014For my Dad, George B-. The doctor recently told him he had lung cancer which has spread. Please pray for my Dad's physical and spirtual healing. May my Dad be healthy and may this life circumstance that he faces help to bring him and those around him closer to God the Father.
- October 2, 2014For my health heartache heartbreak loneliness and feeling unworthy and feeling guilty and my children joe hannah mike please help me my Lord Jesus Christ
- October 2, 2014I need God's help to make it on my own, overcome my fears and depression and please help me to find happiness.
- October 2, 2014I have no family and over the past four years since my husband died, people have said they are my family, but only to use me, one friend got money to get car fixed, one other one needed rides all summer since they did not have a car. Now it is the holiday season again and I have no one, when I tell them I depressed they don't even answer me, after the last few times I had said I wouldn't get in this again, but I did, really thought these people cared about me, I stayed with their animals while they were at a funeral, their air conditioning went out, it was very hot and humid, kept running up and down the stairs to put ice packs on the rabbits, they would not let me call anyone to fix the air conditioning. I got heat exhaustion from all this, they have checked on me one time. I am very hurt and not open to pursuing any friendships anymore. I have feelings too, have always tried to help people, feel like I have lost four "families" in four years.