Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 22, 2014Hoping that i get a job that i applied for. Waiting for work references from my current job. Hope all works out. Scared and nervous. Please pray that i remain cofidence during the process.
- September 22, 2014Please pray for my brother Carl -, he is in the hospital and not doing well. Has had surgery and now complications. Thank you Lisa
- September 22, 2014healing,peace,love,joy,grace,favor,finances,protection
- September 22, 2014that god heals my joints and my knee from surgery that wont heal and that this job at this calling center works out somehow, i have cognitive problems so its hard to pass tests and i have one tom, pray i pass everything, i need this job, cant find another one
- September 22, 2014Financial miracle and stability for my family
- September 22, 2014Please pray for the healing of my father, Bob - as he has serious blood cancer. Pray with such faith that we know our Jehovah God can heal when our faith is sufficient.
- September 22, 2014I am worried about my health
- September 22, 2014Please pray this, to be a daily prayer, [with, &] for me. LORD God Almighty, in & through the name of your only begotten Son, The Word of God. Please forgive me, for all of my sins. Noelene.
- September 22, 2014janet-chronic pain, psoriasis on hands stuart-for cancer free test results next week mark-allergies
- September 22, 2014Please pray for my son, Milton -, as he prepares for and takes his first physics exam in college. He needs comfort, peace, reassurance, and provision of the wisdom of God. Thank you.