Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 2, 2014I need a miracle! I'm a single mom of two small children and I'm losing my house and car I'm in desperate need of finances..I made barely enough to keep my kids fed and light on
- October 2, 2014im praying and seeking the full armor of god, spiritual guidance and enlightenment, financial increase, and career doors to overflow
- October 1, 2014Asking for prayers for a dear friend of mine who is in rehab after falling yet again. She is my "other" mother and will be 90 years old in December, still living by herself. Don't know what I will do without her.
- October 1, 2014PLEASE PRAY for my mother Maxine - she had surgery over a week ago and had her right leg amputated and she is having a very hard time Please Pray for her Healing in JESUS NAME AMEN. Thank You, Ophelia and Family
- October 1, 2014Please pray for me and my social situation. Pray that my friends will see that they are hurting me. Thank- you and God bless!
- October 1, 2014I lost my job at the end of August. I am so discouraged as I have dedicated my life to Christ and sacrificed a lot to live like a Christian man and submit my life under the hand and rules of God. Losing my job is just one of the major things that have happened to me over the past couple of years. I am so discouraged and am trying hard not to go into a deep dark mental hole of depression. I don't know if I am going to make it. I have lost hope and am very discouraged about everything. Please pray for me.
- October 1, 2014Please pray for my daughter Christy. She needs to find a job. She needs Christ too. Thank you.
- October 1, 2014For agreement for Adrienne for a totally negative mammogram on 10/2. No callbacks, no questions, no problems. Thank you so much !
- October 1, 2014Thank You Lord for Katrina's improvement regarding her eating. Please help her find more recipes that she can eat. Please take her nausea & pain completely away, helping her be able to eat more every time she eats until she can eat normally. Thank You Lord for loving me & my family & for what You are going to do. Amen
- October 1, 2014Dearest Lord, Praying for hope, and guidance for my husband we is trying so hard to move to another job- He is very unhappy at his work yet no other jobs are available. Praying you guide him to those who will help him, open the doors- watch over us in this desperate time.. Praying to you and Thank you for all you have done -