Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 15, 2014Relief from the pain, neck, back, shoulder area. God will grant me peaceful sleep.
- September 15, 2014please pray for my son, Mark, in Oregon...he was bitten by a spider 2 weeks ago and his leg is badly infected...he is basically homeless/moneyless/insuranceless and needs someone to take him to the hospital as quickly as possible...i am in calif. and am praying for him..please pray that God will send the help he needs and to heal him and cover him with His wings...Psalm 91 and Isaiah 53:5 thank you for your prayers
- September 15, 2014Please pray for Ali, that her tumor is shrinking. Please pray that Ricks lungs are healthy and please pray that all the drama stops at my job to alleviate the stress being created. Thank you
- September 15, 2014For daily anointing and power from God to heal the sick and deliver the people from the bondage of Satan.Please pray for the protection from any attack from any Satanic spirit.Please pray for the Church growth and new people will come to Church.
- September 15, 2014My dad, Stephen W- suffered a mild stroke. He has limited mobility on his right side now. Please pray for his health.
- September 15, 2014Healing,peace,love,joy,grace,favor,finances,protection
- September 15, 2014Pray for Mike, His Surgery on Stomach did not go well, Bleeding, heart rate, sugar and blood pressure, Critical care Unit, Bacterial infection, He is Going pray Through this Holy anointing May the Lord in his Love and mercy help you, With the Grace of the Holy spirit, May the Lord who frees you from sin save you and raise you up, past present future
- September 15, 2014I wish God would find a way for me to retire at age 60. I am tired of all the crap you have to take in the workforce these days. I want to stay home work around my house and enjoy my puppies. My 2 little dogs are my kids and best friends. I never had kids my ex did't want any. All I have in this world is my home and puppies. I have had a heart attack no damage to my heart and had heart bypass. I am tired of stress I have worked hard all of my life 2 - 3 jobs at one time if needed. Thanks, Dennis
- September 15, 2014I am a sinner. I have not trusted God to watch out for my best interests, have taken matters into my own hands and have been living a lie for many years instead of trusting Him. Please pray for the Lord's protection over me and that my misdeeds do not cost me my job. Please pray that I will always have the strength to trust in the Lord and to turn to Him in my time of need or weakness. Thank you and may God bless you all.
- September 15, 2014As a new season begans and the other ends I want to thank God for opportunities and mercy. He has surely seen us all thru. I declare that his divine will be done in all our lives this season. I declare this as my season for favor, gratitude, new opportunities, prosperity. I declare this will be my time to be a blessing in the lives of others, in the workplace, in entertaining angels, uplifting spirits, spreading the testimony of our Lord. I declare and believe God has forgiven me of sins yesterday and I forgive those sins of others. I declare I will no longer battle debt, despair & depression, for the Lord has given me favor & hope in his guidance & his supplying all my needs according to his riches. I pray to keep my faith & do his will. AMEN.