Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 19, 2014Prayers for a family that needs 200 dollars today or they will be evicted with nowhere to go. They also need a job. They have been looking but can not find anything.
- September 19, 2014Please pray for my daughter. Help her understand the meaning of relationship and work issues. Bring forgiveness in her heart. Please God heal her.
- September 19, 2014If it is God's will to restore a broken relationship between me and my boyfriend.He got angry with me over something very minor,and he doesn't want to talk to me,or compromise in any way whatsoever,when I am not the one that did anything wrong.At this moment I am very stressed out over this situation and heartbroken.He also told me that he doesn't love me anymore,which I don't believe,because he has told me that on numerous occasions when he has gotten angry with me.I really wish that he would communicate with me,because this situation is constantly on my mind.I cannot sleep or eat very well,I have really grown to love him,we had been together for five and a half years,our anniversary was on September the 4th 2014
- September 19, 2014Please pray for Jessica - who is my nursing supervisor. She is doing a great job. Please pray for peace in our department and for Jessica to continue to lead us with confidence. Pray for her self confidence to remain intact.
- September 19, 2014Father God I love you, I praise you, I worship you, In the name of Jesus I ask forgiveness for all my sins known and unknown Father I plead the blood of Jesus on Kevin, Asking protection and safety for Kevin at all times, Everywhere he goes and at everything he does.goes. I pray wisdom for Kevin Thank you Father for your promises Ask the Father anything in Jesus name and he will do it! It is done in Jesus name Amen & Amen
- September 19, 2014Dear Jesus, I pray that you would heal my body of anything that is preventing me from conceiving. Amen
- September 19, 2014Pray for me to land this new job interview for School Psychologist, it is on the day of September 24th at 1pm. I pray that I pass the interview panel and the job is awarded to me very soon. Amen Deborah- Ca
- September 19, 2014God I ask for peace in my heart
- September 19, 2014My husband of 7 1/2 years has developed manic behavior in the past 6 months, which progressively gets worse. He has suffered from depression for 25 years. He has quit taking all his medications, is hypersexual, and refuses treatment. I moved out Sept 1st for my safety. Since then, he has been stalking women, even one his cousin's widow. Both her and I are concerned for our safety. He is now living in our home with a convicted felon he met in jail when picked up for speeding. Please pray for his safety, our safety, and that if it is God's will, that he will get help. The law tells me that I cannot do anything until he threatens me, breaks the law, or harms someone. Please help me rest in God's will. I love my husband, am very concerned for him, and miss him.
- September 19, 2014Please pray for my son Andy that he chooses to get help for his alcoholism and finds the right place for him. Urgent request. Thank you. I have complete faith in God. AMEN.