Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 29, 2014Help me be better.
- August 29, 2014Please say prayers for my dear sister, Martha. She is going through stage four breast cancer, a very rare and aggressive type and I just hope and pray that she will get through all she must go through to become healthy again. Thank you all for your kind and heartfelt support and most of all your sincere prayers.
- August 29, 2014For my sister in law bhc who is having surgery for a rare cancer. That the doctors will get all the cancer and she will be healed of this terrible disease. Lord Jesus, hold her in your loving, healing hands and may the surgery be successful and she will be in remission. Thank you my Lord and Savior!!
- August 29, 2014Thank you for prayers for my family. I am overwhelmed with the love God has for us. So many miracles and answered prayers. Please also continue to pray for Walter. He is in remission, and goes back to the doctor. Please pray that God will continue to protect him with his shield of protection. Thank you.
- August 29, 2014Please pray for Pastor Nettie (she owes for 2 flowers and is complaining over the work "Family" left out and that the Basket is bigger than the vase she ordered that does not make since as I did not charge her moer for it). Pray also for Trisha and her Many Relatives, Michelle and her Family. Darnetta and her FamNly and for my Neighbors and their Families. Pray for me not to be "used" in my Floral Business as a "sonme" of my Cutomers have and try to take advantage of me. Pray God Bless His People Israel and keep them safe and turn their hearts to Him for Salvation. Pray for Sis. T. to meet "all" of her financial obligations and miraculously get her car "paid in full" as she is 80 years old and struggling financially. I can see the answers and am so Blessed as it is hard to do right now-a-days. I do not like bragging and I hate begging so I am so grateful to you all and to what the Lord has done and is doing on this prayer page. "Thank you!" God' bless, Pamela
- August 29, 2014my brother Willard, he has cancern. Please lift him up to God for healing and that his well be done. May by brother understand in the name of Jesus.
- August 29, 2014I continue to Pray for my Children to accept Jesus Christ in their Hearts as Lord & Savior.I also need Prayer Warriors to agree with me in Faith for a complete Healing in my Body especially in my Spine from the passed failed Fusions making my condition much worst due to the Nerve Damage I now have & The Doctors are saying it's nothing more they can due to help me other than Medications that I'm sick of.In The Name of Jesus Christ I Pray.Amen!
- August 29, 2014Yes you have been praying for Roxane, and I just wanted to let you know that she has been diagnosed with cancer and has 4 months to live. can you please continue to pray for her and her family. that the next four months will be peaceful for her and the family.
- August 29, 2014my son just got a job through a temp agency pray that after 90 if it is meant to be that he will get hired on full time by the company and get full benefits. He has a rough year or to with jobs
- August 29, 2014please pray for my family. urgent request !!