Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 2, 2014Please pray for my Son, Mom and All my loved ones to be always protected and guided by the Lord and Angels. Please pray that I am successful at my interview tomorrow and that I finally find my sould mate. Thank you and God Bless!
- October 2, 2014Please pray that God will give my husband and me the wisdom we need to effectively deal with our prodigal son. In Jesus' name we ask. Thanks!
- October 2, 2014GOD please bind this spirit of opposition, sabotage and conspiracies over my life. Let my life be fruitful and successful, IJNIP
- October 2, 2014I ask that you all reading this pray for me. Everything that's been stolen from me comes back to me tenfold. An keep temptation out of my life. An remove any blockages that I have that's stop me from receiving blessings. In Jesus name amen.
- October 2, 2014Please pray for my wonderful husband Leonard, who has cancer and needs the lord to heal him. Thank you.
- October 2, 2014My heavenly father I Pray for my son Michael Jason please help him in his situation with all this drug addictions afflictions anger tantrums depression anxiety confusion depression sadness confusion depression sadness hopelessness and fill him with you're holy spirit and righteousness guidance mercy compassion goodness responsibility prioritys in his thoughts and life father I Pray for my son in Jesus Name Amen,
- October 2, 2014I have been feeling depressed and down from a realtionship i just got out of and it hurts knowing that this person hates me I was insecure due to the fact he lied and cheated but I dont ever want to part ways with someone the way we have we are not friends and I have been very angry at him and hurt and i want to let all that go please pray for me and pray for jacob i want to let this go and be so hurt thank you.
- October 2, 2014My mother, Shirley T- has just been diagnosed with liver cancer and Stage IV colon cancer. She will be told today the results. She is very frail; please pray for complete healing and strength during this trying period. Praise God she is a Christian. Thank you, Nancy Bondi
- October 2, 2014PLEASE KEEP MY SON BILLY IN YOUR PRAYERS. HE IS TAKING CAR TO DEALR FOR A RECALL THAT MAY HAVE BEEN DONE IMPROPERLY. PLEASE PRAY HARD HE CANNOT BE WITHOUT HIS CAR. GOD BLESS, JANET
- October 2, 2014I ask for prayer that I my finace will get better so I can just live a piece full life nothing fancy just to get by and pay my bills since my health is going down I want to just live the best Ican with the pain I will have the rest of my life.