Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 1, 2014Dear Friends, Please continue to pray for my mom Jennie who is in a nursing home suffering from Alzheimer's disease and other health conditions. Of course for her health and safety. She had suffered a fall before last Christmas, and of course hasn't been the same since. Don't know what caused the fall. Heart and brain were ok. Please pray so that her appetite may increase and that she may walk again. I know this is too much to ask. Pray for my family as well, I have an severely autistic daughter, and my youngest suffers from anxiety. Please pray for my husband's employment. They gave him 3 options, move to Indiana, work in another town in my State, or stay where he is for the time being. We don't know how long the last choice is going to be. We need money to do many repairs on our home and to sort out our own health issues. Thank you for the bottom of my Heart, to All of You. God Bless
- October 1, 2014In this month and beyond, Father through the power of the holy spirit, shut doors and voices of negativity. Overturn the negative projection and thoughts that cripples Your radiant love and forgiveness. We declare it with well with us. Thank You for You have indeed started a new thing and we can see it. AMEN
- October 1, 2014My name is Jennifer. Please pray for my final divorce hearing on October 7th. Please pray the judge awards me the higest amount of support possible and for at least 5 years as he suggested. Thank you.
- October 1, 2014Watch over Helen,Peter,David,Butch,Melvina,James,Frnkie,Jerome and his family,great nieces,grat nephews,Caraig and his family,Gi-Gi,Snowflake,Carol,Devin,Heather,nieces,nephews
- October 1, 2014Please pray for Steve my husband. He is in serious condition this morning and has not been diagnosed yet. Thank you so much. I am so worried he won't come home.
- October 1, 2014God, I feel my marriage was destroyed yesterday, I feel so sad and lost.
- October 1, 2014Cure Peter's hearing problem,David's leg problem and stomach cancer,Butch's high blood pressure,Helen's aches & pains,nerves,high blood pressure,high closteral.
- October 1, 2014Please ask God to release Alan from drug and tobacco addictions. And, please pray for God to remove all temptations from his path; prevent him from obtaining any harmful substances; free him from all unhealthy cravings or desires; protect him traveling today; and, especially, spare his life and let him come home safely. Thank you all and may God bless you as well. In Christ's name, I pray. mom
- October 1, 2014Please help me find a job I will love and a great place to live. Thank you-Stephanie
- October 1, 2014Prayer for our business is requested for finances to meet goals and our suppliers to be successful as well. We ask for God's protection and divine health for our sales reps at various companies who supply us, in Jesus Name, thank you agreeing God will bless those who bless us here -in - SC