Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 25, 2014My brother's girlfriend broke up with him, and today his dog died. Please pray that he will find a woman who can bring out the best in him, and that he can find a career that empowers him. Pray that he can feel the love of his family even though he is far away. Thank you.
- October 25, 2014Our church prayer group is asking for prayer for 2 women: One is Rosemary who is going to have heart surgery and the other woman is Margie with special intentions. Please pray for both of these women. Thank you.
- October 25, 2014PLEASE PRAYER FOR ME AND ALL MY FAMILY MEMBER AND FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE DIEASES IN THIS WORLD AND PRAYER FOR BOTH MY CHILDREN AND MY BOYFRIEND AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE GOSPEL AMEN
- October 25, 2014I would like prayer for myself, that i would stop condeming myself. That i would not be scared to be happy. That i would stop feeling like i dont deserve to be happy. I pray God would help me let go of all my pain & sorrow, and anger. That i would stay focused on getting better, and stay focused on my kids feeling better. Thanks so much for praying for me.
- October 25, 2014Please keep them from testing me.
- October 25, 2014Please pray for help. It feels as though my marriage is falling apart and my husband blames it all on me. I am scared and confused.
- October 25, 2014Please thank the Lord for answering my prayers today. I prayed for positive interactions with Kevin today and God granted that to me. I continue to pray and ask for prayers that Kevin and I get back together. I know that everything happens in God's perfect timing, so I pray for peace and patience while His will is done. I am just grateful that Kevin and I are speaking again and that we are enjoying each other's company again, even though we have not talked about our relationship yet. Please ask God to take away any doubts or fears Kevin may have about a forever relationship with me, and to give him the courage to reach out to me to discuss it. Thank you all who pray for us on this site. Bless you, in Jesus' name, amen.
- October 25, 2014Healing,peace,love,joy,grace,favor,finances,protection
- October 25, 2014after 22 years and 3 kids my husband anthony want a divorce please pray that he would leave that other woman alone and return home to us by chrismas.thanks
- October 25, 2014My nephew is in jail again. He has psychological issues. He has turned to drugs and alcohol. He desperately needs god's love and guidance. Please pray for him to find his way to jesus.