Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 22, 2014Pray that BA will get to go on the vacation he has planned.
- July 22, 2014Pray for Claudia.
- July 22, 2014Pray for my sister, Judi and her family,they are having a rough time. Pray for healing and financial help.
- July 22, 2014Pray for the healing of Bradley's knee, he has a torn muscle. He is so worried about his job and paying his bills. Please pray for his healing and all that he is needing.
- July 22, 2014I pray that my 22 yo daughter finds a boyfriend soon..someone nice, quiet, faithful (just like her) she is very quiet and not confident but a beautiful girl and i believe she suffers with self esteem and depression issues (her dad abandoned our family 3 yrs because of his alcohol addiction). She needs confidence. She is desperate to find someone who will love her for who she is.
- July 22, 2014Please agree with me in prayer that me, my husband and son and my sister will have a safe and joyful vacation together, that we can spend quality time together. God bless you for praying.
- July 22, 2014Lord, please watch over and protect me and my family, keep us safe and healthy.
- July 22, 2014Pray fof my son's bosses hearts to be softened so that they will allow him to take time off work to go on vacation with our family.
- July 22, 2014I am waiting for a determination for my disability. I am so stressed out that I will not get it soon. I need it so badly and have many bills to pay for, including my father's funeral expenses. Please pray that it will come soon and be accepted and not denied.
- July 22, 2014Asking for prayers of healing for my son and that he is blessed with good health, happiness, loving family and friends, success and protection