Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 23, 2014I Margaret pray for Thy will be done. I pray that you send me what I have asked for, I pray for the abundance, properity and financial security to be sent to me this night. I am blessed, I am grateful. All things are possibole. Thanks for walking with me always. Love and hugs, Margaret
- July 23, 2014Pray for Heather to always be protected and safe. Pray she is safe in all her travels. Pray she will pass her next real estate test. Pray she will be in the right job/jobs/ career at the right time and have the right friends. Pray she is safe in her driving also and her car is ok. THANKS FOR PRAYERS FOR HEATHER.
- July 23, 2014Pray for Sandra to get better and God will heal her mind and body . Pray the right doctors will come soon and straighten out and adjust her medicines and she will get to go to assisted living at the right time. Pray for Susan her daughter to be strong and make the right decisions. Thanks for the prayers for Sandra,
- July 23, 2014I pray the n. c. is exposed and brought down , especially its operations in the churches. Father i also ask the parents and families of the girls abducted by bokoharam and the families of the dead of Malaysian airlines lift up in continual prayer till you answer their prayers in Holiness, justice and where possible restoration, and the wicked involved in all cases get deliverance and the fear and wrath of God unto salvation, amen YAHshua/Jesus
- July 23, 2014Pray for my son Brad. He seems so lost and is depressed and doesn't know it. Pray he will get all his problems resolved soon in a good way with a positive outcome. Pray the problems with courts will be resolved and he will get a good job and back on the right track and away from the wrong people/situations. Pray God will speak strongly to his heart and GUIDE him and heal his mind and emotions. pray he will contact and see his girls soon. Pray he will realize how to get back on track and to stop any bad habits. THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS FOR BRAD...
- July 23, 2014I'm struggling so much with an issue. I have feelings I shouldn't for someone I shouldn't . He's treated me badly and I know it's over. I just need thd strength to move on.
- July 23, 2014Pray for me , Kenny marriage.restoration.for us to find apartment.thats affordable nice place decent neighborhood .our credit will pass.our children will draw closer together . Joel salvation, divine protection around him
- July 23, 2014Im 18 Years Old . Havent finished school. Homeless. Filled with hurt Anger and loneliness . I use to cry to God because my family was moving AWAY . I cried and begged God To Give me something or someone to fill the loneliness in my heart. Before this prayer I Couldnt get pregnant , A Month before my family moved I Discovered that i was pregnant . Now im Affraid, How will i provide for me and my child. I Need Help. I need God , to work his way into my life and help me build my life for me and my child
- July 23, 2014Pls lift up my daughter Kelsey as she is experiencing stomach discomfort druing a summer camp she is currently attending. Pls pray for healing right now, in the name of Jesus and that she will feel better soon. Whatever is causing the discomfort, we pray that it passes qickly, without any major issues, and that she is back on track and stays healthy for the reminder of camp. Pls give her comfort. In Jesus name, amen. Thank you
- July 23, 2014I have been in an awful emotional abusive relationship for 11 years and have 3 kids out of it. It is scary because I can see my oldest starting to act like my husband. I met a kind man of my dreams. I pray that he will open up his heart to me and my kids. Also that God will forgive me for breaking the promise to my husband. But I am drained and I cannot take anymore. I want my kids to grow up in a safe loving home. I pray in Jesus name Amen . Danielle