Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 1, 2014I am in need of prayer please! Not sure what is going on with me but it all started when my only child moved out on her own a few weeks ago. Since then I have been having anxiety attacks with bouts of depression. I raised my daughter on my own as a single parent for over 17yrs, we were very close, always together. I hate being in the house by myself, thats when the anxiety kicks in real bad. Please pray for God to heal me of this and other health problems! Thank You and God Bless You!
- September 1, 2014Please pray for my 49 year old sister, Staci who is having surgery on Wednesday to find out if she has cancer. I believe the power of prayer can heal her! Thank you and God Bless!!
- September 1, 2014Please pray for my Mom Mary who just turned 87. She is having breathing problems due to COPD flare up. Please pray that her recovery from this goes well. Thank-you
- September 1, 2014My father Wilfred is an alcoholic. The family thought he had quit because of his health. Each of his doctors have said he needs to quit now. He has blood issues, kidney issues and COPD and other issues. His blood does not need to go below 9. He does not have much strength and not eating.
- September 1, 2014My name is Bill and I am feeling hopeless. I lost my wife to suicide many years ago and I have made some financial decisions that have caused me great problems. I want to find a new job and try and right my ship. I would appreciate any hopeful thoughts and prayers. Thank you and God Bless.
- September 1, 2014Please pray with me for the immediate healing of my mother in laws colon illness. Praise and thank you Lord Jesus. Amen
- September 1, 2014My name is Tracey G-, and who ever reads this, please pray long and hard for my cats, my sister, and myself. My sister and I need help. I am still trying to find a job. I have had 10 interviews in the past 2 months. Just recently, one of the companies told me that they have to do a background check on me. I am waiting for someone to call me about this. Please pray that I will be able to work for this company so I can start making money to help my sister with rent and bills. Please pray that we can make this work for both of us. Please pray for my friend Jessica and her husband. They are going through a tough time as well.
- September 1, 2014please pray for karl, a man of GOD who is being led astray by a woman who is a widower with a great deal of money from the loss of her husband. She is using her money to manipulate Karl who is now doing things the lord saved him from years ago. She know Karl is a man of GOD bur really likes and is spending a lot of money on him to try to be with him. and he is blind to what i call a distraction from the devil. the money, a woman, manipulation has blinded karl. Pray that karl returns to the church where he can pray this woman is saved and becomes a woman of GOD so that the LORD Blesses this union and that is be a holy union not a relationship based on money, and other things that does not Glorify GOD.
- September 1, 2014Prayer is needed for my husbands sister (Dorine). She is starting her 4th week in the hospital. Went in with diverticulitis. A week later surgery was done to remove the bad section. She seemed to be coming along well, but had a set back-- can not keep food down-- is still on a liquid diet with a tube going in behind her heart to bring more nutrients into her body.She is becoming depressed at not being able to get better and get out of the hospital. All prayers would be appreciated for her healing. Thank you.
- September 1, 2014I need prayer lifted up for a very bad relationship in our family I ask that everyone pray for our Heavenly Father To give Peace to a very broken relationship between Tracie and her son - I ask for prayer be lifted up for Everyone involved to want to make the problem right And for clarity of what each one needs to see for this Situation to resolve! In Jesus Name.