Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 28, 2014Lord God I praise you for wrapping me with your mercy giving me peace I praise you for forgiving my sins I praise you for lighting my load I praise you for forgiving my husband of his sins I praise you for touching his heart and helping him to forgive I praise you for lifting his heavy burdens I praise you for blessing our marriage I praise you Dear God in heaven for turning my husband away from other women and back to his family I praise you got turning other women away from him I I offer thanksgiving and praise for every blessing ...for you have said anyone with the faith of the size of a mustard seed nothing will be impossible ! I have faith that you are God and all things are possible through you I pray all these things come to be God in Jesus name amen
- August 28, 2014Please pray that k spends her money on the essential items she needs and stops stealing from others because she blows all her money on dumb stuff and take from Lee too behind his back. He is so stressed and drained that he didn't catch it and he didn't need this we all don't need this. She has always been so dishonest and steals from everyone including little kids her grandkids this has to end. Please she needs serious help. She is a mean deceitful rude uncaring person who only cars about herself. The things she does are scary she is scary she is from the devil she enjoys hurting others. It is very hard for most people to be around her. Yet to strangers and her friends besides her best friend know what kind of person she is. Please pray for God's devine intervention. We have tried everything we all cannot take her abusive ways any longer. I pray daily it stops and have for the 20 years I have known her. Her daughter has picked up these habits and has bad problems with the law.
- August 28, 2014Prayer that this court So angry right now. Shayne has to go to court sept 4 for a child support hearing. She wants more again. next week goes in our favor. Pray that God grant us the wisdom we need to submit to his will and the patience to do so. Pray that we remember and know that God will not forsake us and that he will continue to bless us as he has so wonderfully been doing.
- August 28, 2014Hello, I need prayers to help me in this situation. I left my husband of 16 years one year ago this week. He was an alcoholic, abusive and stole money from my elderly parents. However, he is a prominent businessman in our town and everyone thinks he is the greatest guy and how tragic for him that his horrible wife has left him. He has been arrested for criminal harassment but was released. Part of his conditions of release were to not contact me. He did contact me and when I reported it to the police they didn't do anything about it. Now he is having me investigated and the police want to question me about a false accusation. I am just about at the end of my rope. I know I am innocent and that this will be discovered in the end,but I have very limited resources financially as he has not helped me at all. I am asking for prayers of strength to help me get through this and also for God"s help in making the police realize this is untrue and dropping this case. Thank you so much, Jacqueline
- August 28, 2014Hi,I want pray for me,I want fund my soulmate,because I feel alone,I want God give to me a good men. Thank's, Grace
- August 28, 2014Pray for a little girl being bullied and she is also going through her parents fighting g and divorcing... She is so hurt and so lost. Gracie-
- August 28, 2014Thank you for all of your prayers it is much appreciated God is good!!!
- August 28, 2014Financial miracle for my family and my brothers family we are struggling badly. Thank you very very much everyone God bless!!
- August 28, 2014Please pray Kate stops stealing from me and my family!! That she keeps her grubby hands to herself and stops stealing this is ridiculous she even steals my laundry soap and body soap she knows we don't have much but she still keeps doing it. I don't steal from people it's wrong and I don't like it being done to me and my family. She is taking my dads money and giving it to her sister behind his back right in front of me when he is struggling himself her sister is very well off. Please pray she keeps her hands off of others stuff and stays out of my room and out of my stuff and my families stuff. Thank you all very much God bless!
- August 28, 2014Holly has what they was guillain-barré syndrome, which takes 9 months to recover. But when they did her blood synthesis the first time her blood linstead of being milky, it looked like pond scum. Please pray for an accurate diagnosis, and treatment, and healing.