Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 19, 2014Please ask the Lord to bless my financial situation which is very complicated and personal but He knows my circumstances and the situation and I ask for His mercy and peace at this very stressful time. I know that He is working ALL THINGS TOGETHER FOR GOOD and that His mercy endures forever. GOD IS AWESOME! PRAYER WORKS!!
- September 19, 2014Father I come before you with a humble and grateful heart. I thank you for the precious promises inscribed in your word. Father God thank you for forgiving me for the times that I do not trust you or your word. Forgive me for the times that I get worried and anxious because I don’t understand your plans. Father your word says trust you will all my heart and lean not on my own understanding. Forgive me when I haven’t and help to always do so. Your word says your plans are to prosper me and not to harm me. Forgive me for when I doubted this. Your word says that you are faithful to complete the good work that you started with in me. I choose to believe your word and place all my faith in you. I know that I will not be disappointed. You are so holy and righteous for pursuing me even still. Bless your name. In Jesus name
- September 19, 2014My daughter and son-in-law have their house up for sale. It has been on the market a long time. Please pray that they sell their house, as they are headed for financial problems if it doesn't sell soon. Thank you.
- September 19, 2014Hello I was wondering if you,d be kind enough to pray to permanently heal and protect my broken heart soul and emotions from my fiancé leaving me, it feels like another heart attack!! To heal and protect my kidneys adrenals liver eyes Brain ears and neck, to have a lot of energy and total protection wherever I go esp from all energies not of Christ connected to my fiancé -- thank you so very much for all of your help and God bless you!!!!
- September 19, 2014Please pray for my daughter as she is playing a sectional golf match today which is very important for her college career. I want her to attend Christian university. Pray for Gods blessing on her game today and His will in her life . Thanks
- September 19, 2014Our 5 1/2 yr old started full day kindergarten 8/11 vs preschool 3 hrs 4 days/wk. The adjustment is somewhat difficult due to the l-o-n-g days, & separation anxiety from me, Mom, & he doesn't trust I'll be there. We've made good progress as we learned where the anxiety was coming from. He goes now, but is so nervous I won't come, even though there has not been a day where I haven't, & I even come 1 hr early & help in class. He is in a full immersion language school so we know that & being tired is part of it too. Hearing him every morning though say he doesn't trust me feels like a stab in the heart, & is so emotionally draining. We are patient & I sound like a broken record (I will be there), but I/we could really use prayers to make this easier for him, & therefore not so emotionally draining on me either. We are Kyle, Laura, & Dale. God Bless!
- September 19, 2014Please pray for my Son, he is in a terrible trial. He is struggling, please pray for strength. He is feeling mistreated thru his trial, he is angry, please pray for peace
- September 19, 2014My cousin Bob had emergency surgery yesterday on his heart. He is 78 years old and has mulitple health issues. He will go home with his wife today. Please pray God's will be done in their lives and the time they have left that they are able to enjoy each other fully .
- September 19, 2014I am to have vascular surgery o Oct 1 on my right fever all artery. Please keep me in your prayers that God will see me thru this. God Bless you all.
- September 19, 2014Dear God, have mercy on my children. Have mercy on me and John. Teach us your ways. Continue to pour out your Blessings on us. In Jesus I pray.