Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 24, 2014pray that I may get a response to my request about the spiritual weekend at S.B. next week.
- October 24, 2014God, Thank you for all of your blessings today and always. Could you please help us meet our financial obligations. We are so close to resolving many issues. Please have the sale go through smoothly and quickly so that the residents and staff get all that they deserve. Thank you so very much. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen Oh and God could you please bless those who are praying for me. Thank you
- October 24, 2014Father God, thank you for the great mercy you have shown me to overcome some very serious physical, mental, and emotional issues. Now once again, I ask for financial blessing because our situation is dire. The only vehicle we have to drive for winter will soon be repossessed and our home is very near to foreclosure. Please let someone allow me the opportunity to work for a fair wage. In Your Son Christ Jesus' name I ask thee, amen. Oh, and quickly please Father God!
- October 24, 2014Devins salvation and love, Missies salvation, Aimees addiction, Jenns continued sobriety, Gwens family financial blessing, and for my grandsons to all grow up to be strong men of faith.
- October 24, 2014Dear Jesus, I need to get Approved at u. please hear my plea and expedite my request. Amen
- October 24, 2014Please pray for Aaron during this confusing time to heal himself quickly, realize his potential, and ultimately move forward with our relationship. I don't want him to fear the future between us or for himself and I believe the power of prayer will help this situation greatly.
- October 24, 2014My wife Bonnie had an ultrasound of her abdomen this week. The Dr. now has requested a CT. Her sister has bile-duct cancer and her father died of Pancreatic cancer, so she (and I are concerned). Thanks so much for the prayers. Rich -
- October 24, 2014Please pray that I may get an answer to my request about going on the spiritual weekend nextweek that I had reqested.
- October 24, 2014Unspoken, hard to explain. Why is it soooo hard, the devil throws so much. God understands! May God bless my husbands work, he is a carpenter. I am a new Realtor, I am sad with the unfair things that go on. Please pray I am honest and happy and don't get greedy and help my people. May God provide me with what he thinks I need. We are common people in a small town. I just want my bills paid, if he sends more, help me to be appreciative in all things!!! Pray for my son and his girlfriend who have been to drug rehab. I live far from them so don't really know how they are. God does. Pray the allow God to be their main focus. Guide them to overcome their addictions, may God give them strength, courage, faith, hope love and send people in their lives to witness to them. May they be strong and learn to work hard, be responsible and Trust God. God help all addicts see the light. Be with my little mom, help me to take care of her. Be with all aging!! God bless each of you and your needs!!
- October 24, 2014Please keep my mom Terry, a 65-year-old parochial first grade teacher, in good health. Thank you for your blessings.