Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 22, 2014Pray for the healing of my gums and teeth.
- July 22, 2014Please pray for my family to have peace strength truth and closure
- July 22, 2014I PRAY FOR THE LORD TO HEAL MY BODY. AMEN
- July 22, 2014Please Pray for a family friend: Calling all prayer warriors! My Dad, Jon, is having an amputation on Friday for his foot....diabetes, is the cause, please add him to all prayer lists, prayer chains or just a single one will work. But...where 2 or 3 are gathered, HE will hear. Thanks all, God Bless!! please Pray for all family members
- July 22, 2014I'm 40 years old with Rheumatoid Arthritis I had it about 10 years it's,been ok but about four years later I was diagnosed with hypo thyroid it caused me to gain a lot of weight so it's not helping my joint pain I ask for prayer to loss weight I tried almost everything if I lose weight I feel much better an pain free.
- July 22, 2014My Mother Velera is having surgery tomorrow at 7:30 am for her back/spine and am requesting prayer for a safe surgery. She is hypoglycemic and needs glucose - which they usually fight her on. Safety for the surgeons judgement and no damage to nerves.
- July 22, 2014Please pray for my son and his father in law that they can start talking better with one another.
- July 22, 2014My husband is going into surgery for dual hernias on Thursday morning. One is significant. He also needs a new knee, tore his hamstring and has corporal tunnel. He has allergies to preservatives and is very concerned. Please pray for peace. Please pray for a successful surgery and good health. Thank you so much for your help
- July 22, 2014Bleeding ulcer, impacted colon, and now body swelling with horrible rash
- July 22, 2014Pray for my brother Rusty to keep his son. Pray for the custody order to remain.