Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 26, 2014Please pray for my husband, Shawn, and our marriage. After 20 years, he has left for another woman and is claiming that God is "in the middle of every decision." Please pray that Shawn's eyes will be opened to the truth of God's will for marriage, that he will repent and return to the family who loves him and is waiting for him. Please also pray for me, that I will have the strength to continue holding on and trusting in Christ to heal and restore my marriage. Thank you, Autumn
- August 26, 2014Please pray for my troubled teen son Anthony. He does not believe in god, he is being rebellious and very mean. I cry and pray every day that he will come around. Please pray for him. He is headed down a bad path. His biological father is currently in prison.
- August 26, 2014Healing for andy, kim, and amy
- August 26, 2014Please pray for my daughter, Neysa, a child of God, to find new employment, as she was let go just because she was different in the way she carried herself, in a beautiful setting, with beautiful people who want to work and a safe environment, with excellent benefits and great pay. A very good job, where she would be happy and would not have to deal with the wickedness of her co-workers. Please also pray that God would supernaturally bless and increase her finances and help her to keep her vehicle and set herself right. In Jesus name. Amen.
- August 26, 2014-Lord Jesus-Christ, "yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table"- Please, have mercy upon me & bless me on my needs, listening & answering my longtime supplications.-Thanks!.-Amen.
- August 26, 2014Please God help me,I been in a relastionship,20 some years and he has rumors he is running around on me,I am not happy with him no more,Because i asked god for a sign if he really was, and everything came out.So please God i need to worry about a job to support my self and our daughter,And bring someone to me,i could love and never do this to me again.So please pray for me i am so messed up.He even spreaded story about his dieing mom,that i was jelous for him not seeing her.I loved her like my own mother.Please help me find life out there with a job someone to love me.Please God I need your help.Love you
- August 26, 2014Please pray for God to take the terrible pain from me; take the swelling from my body and heal the cause; free my chest and lungs from congestion and let me breathe easily; give me strength to put my affairs in order; and spare my life. Thank you all and may God bless you richly. In Jesus' name, I pray. mom
- August 26, 2014Please Pray for our Granddaughter Brooke she is 18 year old and has been diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer. Nanny and Pappy
- August 26, 2014Please build a Hedge of Thorns around Mike keep him from wandering from me - separate him from his current distraction. Restore us and unite us in marriage. Pray that he opens his heart to me again. I asked him for counseling and he said no Lord soften his heart. Please pray that he and I can start praying together and studying the Bible together. LORDhelp him to choose me and a future for us. Send someone to talk to him and give Mike ears to hear. Make a way where there seems no way
- August 26, 2014I am traveling in a couple of days, and I have several medical conditions that make flying especially difficult. However, because of a funeral and a wedding that happen to be occurring on the same week, I have no choice but to make the flight. Please pray for our safe travel and for my health to not hinder the journey in any way. Also, please pray that I will remember that God is in control, and I need to just relax in His care.