Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 1, 2014Hello, we are having family problems. Some of us are insecure, with our looks, some of us don't want to have secrets, some of us wants to portray that everything is pretty up there, but underneath is a lot of dissatisfaction and pain, hate, and angry. It is extremely difficult to live in this kind of environment, and, yes, some of us don't have jobs, or going to school to start own business, so there is financial difficulties, and is killing us inside. We need prayer, lots of prayer. Thank you, and God bless you! SGL.
- September 1, 2014I would like prayer to get and keep a steady flow of income and relationships healed among my family and friends.Thank you.May God's Richest Blessings be yours always Amen!
- September 1, 2014My son is trying to start a small business - the truck he bought continually breaks down, please ask God to keep the truck moving so he can get rolling. If he doesn't get it rolling he's going to have to sell his home, and he's not sure where he's going to be able to live, since we are 1000 miles away.
- September 1, 2014Please pray that Our Lord will heal and clear the dizziness that I have had for months, and that the physical therapy will help me to feel better. Thank you.
- September 1, 2014I am asking for prayer for a dear friend, Sally -. She is experiencing heart failure and desperately needs to see a heart failure specialist at D. U. Hospital. She has an appointment on September 30th but says her heart is getting weaker each day. She has asked all of us who are friends from college to pray for an earlier appointment or that she will live to make the appointment and if she does get to see this doctor that he will be able to help her. For a few years she also has been through chemo treatments for non hodgins lymphoma which were successful but never regain her energy levels. It is thought these treatments damaged her heart.
- September 1, 2014We Thank You Lord Jesus Your PROTECTION shields us, C & M fm all negative energies & emotions (people we know & practitioner are too!) that C finds perfect treatment & practitioners, with easy perfect preparation for, & she's in good shape mentally emotionally health-wise for these appointments, has strong support fm practitioner for special needs.TY God for perfect practitioners & methods for healing in Your Will & Grace, for MO eee liftoff, & ggc methods in perfect amounts, TY for easily sustaining physical healing progress & healing willingness, Readyness, with easy easy sustainable treatment aftermath & rare brief emotional processes needed, for Your help removing fear, That C & M & G & Everyone has needed Rest & SLEEP! TY Lord for blessing & so uplifting all treatment! We love You!
- September 1, 2014Please build a Hedge of Thorns around Mike, keep him from wandering from me - separate him from his current distraction. Restore us and unite us in marriage. Pray that he opens his heart to me again. I asked him for counseling and he said no, Lord, soften his heart. Please pray that he and I can start praying together and studying the Bible together. LORD,help him to choose me and a future for us. Send someone to talk to him and give Mike ears to hear. Make a way where there seems no way
- September 1, 2014Give strength to Debbie and Myrna as they make decisions. Let them know that they are not alone. Be with me to let them know of your love.
- September 1, 2014My father For the past week he has been saying he has sharp pain in his sides & stomach. We've been to the local hospital twice and took him to a VA hospital All they will say is that his blood work came back fine so they released him. He keeps saying that he doesn't think he will make it more than a few days and that he's not afraid to meet Jesus but he's afraid of the pain. He asked me what it was he had done to make God mad at him because he hasn't healed him. I know God won't take him before his time, I just hate to see him suffer and know that there's nothing more I can do for him than to pray that God will heal him or at least ease some of his pain. Please pray he will be healed or at least have some comfort and peace of mind with whatever struggle he is going through in his mind thinking that God may be mad at him for something he has done.
- September 1, 2014I have severe COPD and cannot resist the urge to smoke! My one and only daughter is not nice to me and my two grandchildren are following suit! Please pray that God gives me the strength to not smoke when anxious or depressed and that I have a good relationship with my daughter and grandchildren before I pass from this world! No matter what I do for them, they disrespect me and ignore me!