Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 22, 2014Pleae pray my husband - Atter - will have his hands and arms healed. Please pray my father - Vicente - will have his foot healed from the spore in his heel. Thanks, Cecilia
- October 22, 2014Please pray the company I work for will hire me directly (instead of through M.)and that they will pay me a fair salary for each of the 4 languages at I speak at work for them. Please pray that my bosses Frank and Heather will show favour towards me. Thank you, Cecilia
- October 22, 2014Please pray for my friend Jerry- who will be having open heart surgery tomorrow, October 23rd. Pray for success of the surgery and a rapid recovery. Also, include his wife, Eileen, for her support during this difficult time. Thank you, Linda -
- October 22, 2014I suffer from depression, anxiety, and agoraphobia (fear of leaving home). For several weeks, I have been dealing with some kind of physical illness. This makes it so much harder to deal with depression because it pulls me down even further. Please ask God to heal me of this physical illness and also give me immediate relief from depression, Thank you.
- October 22, 2014Please pray I will work from home from November 3rd on. Please pray the house will be ready: walls painted, internet, telephone and cable installed, so I could work properly. Thanks, Cecilia
- October 22, 2014“Please pray for my Friend Jessica -,,she has been hearing voices for over a year now..they harass her and make her seriously depressed,,i am pretty sure it is demon possession..Please pray that the Lord will evict the evil spirits in Jesus Name..this is really serious,,,we need to fast and pray for her,,,its an emergency,,,,by the Grace of God please help !!! In Chrisy Jesus,” –Avery Deliverance
- October 22, 2014Financial. I have applied for a loan to save my home and care and I really need for it to be approved.
- October 22, 2014My dad passed away a few years ago. I am dealing with unpleasant memories of abuse. Please ask God to take the burden of these memories away and give me peace and joy. Also, please ask God to keep dad safe and happy in the afterlife. Thank you.
- October 22, 2014Hello, I ask for prayer concerning my health. I have lymphedema in my legs and feet, heart problems, osteoarthritis in both hips and need both hips replaced but the doctors won't do it because of my heart. I have hypothyroidism, a problem with my right eye, fibroids in my uterus, losing my hair, and would deeply appreciate your prayers. Thank you and God Bless all of you and the wonderful work you are doing. Blessings, Vickie
- October 22, 2014Please pray for my mother, Mary-, for her lungs to get stronger. Her lungs collapsed and she has lung disease. I know my mother's lungs will never heal but I'm praying that if they stabilize and get a little stronger that she will be here for many years to come. The way it looks now, we don't have much time due to her bad lungs but I'm praying for a miracle! Thank you!