Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 23, 2014please bring my son home to me so we can seek treatment for him
- October 23, 2014Please pray for Mackenzie 13 years old amazing girl in hospital seriously ill - possiblly has septicemia again, and her mother Marie who is worried sick, please heal this girl and please send all the love you can from your hearts to them both please, and strength, thank you so much !! god bless xxx
- October 23, 2014We pray for the U.S. Armed Forces in its leadership role against the antichrist, I.S.I.S. Give Intelligence discernment, success and strategy to the airstrikes and missions. Protect them and their Allies from surprise attacks, poison gas, chemical warfare, weapons, bullets & bombs. No U.S. or Ally losses. Make them swift and invisible. Liberate hostages tonight -- Release to the Captives (Isaiah 61). Give the U.S. and Ally Forces Godly Chaplains who teach the righteousness of Christ, salvation as a gift and the Word of God as Inspired. May Syria, Iraq and other countries be opened to gospel preaching now and at the end of the War whereas now they are closed. Weaken Islam around the world, Grow the Kingdom of God we pray in Jesus name.
- October 23, 2014Please say a prayer for my finances, my car is unsafe and needs work, I'm behind, oh so behind on my bills. Not having any money is scary. Also pray I can get my mother's (she's passed) jewelry out of the pawn shop.
- October 23, 2014Julie's surgery turns out perfect-no problems....H,R,B,J,C,T,N,L,all have a safe ,healthy,fun get along cruise and life.
- October 23, 2014Health and finances
- October 23, 2014I've always been a person who worries to much and sometimes it makes me ill. My love just started chemo, we very obscurely decided not to talk until he gets through fighting his fight. I've gotten sick with worry, my skin is blistering, and red hot with irritation and painful to touch, even my sheets hurt. I don't know what to ask God about my sweetheart and I because romance doesn't matter anymore, I just don't want him to suffer. So I'm looking at it like a break up, trying not to think about him to get myself out of this worry. I can't think straight, there is too much emotion going on with me. Please pray that I know God is with me, and that I know it for good and all, now and always. Please also pray my loved ones stay healthy, because I can't bear to see any more suffering. Who can really? God bless you and thank you for the e-mail that brought me here.
- October 23, 2014My name is Cheryl -' I live in -, Cape Town, South Africa. I am drowning in a sea of debt! Please pray that I can find a way out! This mountain of debt is soaring! I thank you in Faith and in Jesus name. Amen.
- October 23, 2014Very messy divorce. Ex-husband continues to attack/accuse/take me back to court. :-( Please pray a headgear of protection around me. This has been a nightmare!! He was a pastor. I believe he is possessed by some evil spirits.
- October 23, 2014Good Morning! A very dear friend of mine (Ted) has been unemployed for close to 11 months. He has no unemployment or income other than food stamps. He has a place to live for the time being and has a vehicle that he is behind on payments. He has lost everything else. I pray with him on a daily basis but even i am struggling to have any words of encouragement for him. He has 2 interviews today. He really needs a job. During this time he has had to take care of his elderly mother who has been hospitalized numerous times. It seems as if everywhere he turns something negative happens. I know the power of prayer and am reaching out on his behalf. I truly thank you for your prayers and pray that God bless you abundantly and show you favor in all you do. Sincerely, Bobbie