Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 23, 2014Dear Lord, please help Connie as she recovers from surgery. Help her nerve that is pinched to find some relief. Help her, encourage her, and give her grace to handle the pain as she waits for a Dr. to schedule additional surgery. Let her know you love her, and do not allow her to become overwhelmed. In Jesus' name, Amen.
- July 23, 2014Please, God, let our unborn grandchild be healthy and let the cleft lip be the only problem there is. And help her parents find peace in your love.
- July 23, 2014Please pray for Lisa who has heart issues as yet undiagnosed.
- July 23, 2014It has been 14 months since my wife and myself separated. We do not communicate. I feel like the Lord has told me to stand for my marriage. Pray for my wife Kathy and that the Holy Spirit protects her and softens her heart. Pray I am sustained while I wait.
- July 23, 2014please pray for my son to obtain employment in his chosen field. he is currently unemployed. thank you Glenda
- July 23, 2014Dear Lord, Soften B's heart toward you and your laws. May any blinders the devil has placed over her eyes be brought down. Break any strongholds of thought that are not of you, Lord. May she truly repent of her lifestyle, and see it for the sinful life it is. Remove any friends that pull her into evil, Lord. Give her the love she craves so desperately. Help her to know you love her unconditionally. Do not let her need for attention ruin her brother's upcoming wedding. Help the family to handle this sin in her life in a way that would be honoring to you, Lord. In Jesus' name, amen.
- July 23, 2014A mobile mammogram unit came to my town and I qualified for a grant for a free mammogram. I had it done. They called me and said I needed to go to the hospital for a follow-up mammogram and they made the appointment. The mobile unit lady made the appointment for me and said I would still be covered by the grant. Everything would be free of charge. I had the follow-up mammogram done. I got a bill and I called the number on the bill and they said they took care of it. I got a new bill even higher than the first. I called and talked to a different person. She kept demanding to know which grant.What was the name of it and who did I talk to? She kept saying they were a billing service and I was billed self pay. She said there were many grants and I had to know the name of it. I told her the girl in the mobile unit was the one who made the appointment for me. I can't pay for this and I need help straightening this out. Please pray that this gets resolved.
- July 23, 2014Please Lord Jesus Help My Situations! Please Also Help Heal My Skin Conditions! We Give You Praise! In Jesus Name We Pray Amen!
- July 23, 2014I, Margaret pray for Thy will to be done in all areas of my life. I pray for the manifestation of my Bio and my Sabbatical Convergence. I pray for the restoration of my ADD Brain, I pray for the gift of abundance, prosperity and financial security. I pray too for a Divine Intervention with my entire family. I am blessed, I am grateful. All things are possible. I am grateful that you walk with me always. I am needed your support to move on physically, mentally, spiritually and financially. Thanks so much Margaret
- July 23, 2014Dear God, I'm sorry I screwed everything up again.