Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 30, 2014Got a letter yesterday saying that our primary care doctor will no longer accept our insurance. I need to find a good doctor that does. Also need to find two specialists. Please pray for these. This is not a big deal to most people but to me it is very stressful. God bless you for praying for me.
- August 30, 2014My Lord bless Rebekah and Natalie and give both a good happy healthy safe wonderful great awesome loving fun exciting mind healing and stress free life and weekend and time together my Lord and heal both and keep happy and strong my Lord and bless the time all there have this weekend my lord and please put all your traveling angels around Tina Rebekah and the car and please bring them to safely to get Natalie and then to - and keep all three and car safe my Lord and give all three a awesome time together my lord and let all be great at hotel too my Lord and make my family whole again real soon my Lord and take all the stress away from Tina my Lord and give her a good life my Lord and just bless and heal all three my Lord for I pray and ask you all of this in thy most precious Jesus's name I pray to you my Lord Amen and amen my Lord. Love you Lord. thank you lord.
- August 30, 2014For my 15 year old granddaughter who suffers from serve depression. Tehani has been going through treatment my daughter called she is very depressed now and is saying her life is worth nothing wanting to cut her self I need a miracle and pray God will touch her mind and heart. Please pray for Tehani. Thank you and God Bless Teresa
- August 30, 2014Family member battling stage 4 colon cancer.
- August 30, 2014My son Aaron is a freshman at a university that is 8 1/2 hours from home. He is ADHD and although he takes medication I worry about him being able to succeed in his coursework. He also was dating a girl whom he cared for deeply who goes to the same university. She broke up with him this summer and he is having a very difficult time moving on. He has a walk on try out for the baseball team in September. I worry about his disappointment if he doesn't make the team and I worry that he won't be able to manage his time playing and studying if he does make the team. He is a Christian abd is checking into several youth groups. Hoping he finds one where he can find new friends.
- August 30, 2014Praying to end CPS case against me.A false report was filied against me in NC.The worker is being unfair and violated my constitutional rights.Please pray for closing this case without any harm done to my children or I.
- August 30, 2014I'm asking for urgent prayer for glucoma in my left eye and for this disease to be removed from my family. Two of my brothers also suffer from it. Please Pray for us. It's very disfiguring and the eyes look totally different as the disease progresses. Please Pray for us for total healing and restoration of our eyes. Thank you all and may God continue to Bless and prosper you all . Beverly.
- August 30, 2014Please pray God will not let any hurricanes up into the Gulf or Florida panhandle. Pray he sends them all out to sea and dissipates the winds. In Jesus name I ask and pray. Thanks
- August 30, 2014Please pray for me. I have depression and anxiety. Sometimes it gets hard to go on. I know I must. I have to get better. I am care giver for my 91 year old mother. I really need help. I am really hurting .. I have no one to talk to about how I feel. Please pray for me.
- August 30, 2014I need prayer for God to remove my ex husband out of our lives. He is a narcissistic psychopath, I can't take the emotional roller coaster he has us on. Lord please remove him. In jesus name Amen! -Niki