Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 21, 2014Please pray for my daughter Leslie to get sober and find her way to Jesus that she might become a loving, Christian, sober mother to her little girl Ava. And please pray that Jesus keep his eye on Ava and protect her from all evil and harm. She's only not quite 4 years old. Please bless our family as we fight the demon alcoholism and ask Jesus for his power and love to work for victory. God bless all of you, and thank you.
- August 21, 2014Hi, I need prayer for my son Ben 25 yr.s that God delivers him from heroin,stealing, being homeless and that God keeps him safe. I need prayer that Ben's 3 brothers and 1 sister remember ben's birthday august 25, coming up and that they take him out to Chinese dinner his favorite and make a loving fuss over him cause its his birthday and love him no matter what Thanks
- August 21, 2014Please JESUS give my son J a birthday full of hope promise encouragement and happiness. Please shine down on him and hold him in your loving arms Make all good things happen to him
- August 21, 2014To do away with my sexual gratifications. I need spiritual freedom.My name is Jose
- August 21, 2014Please pray for physical and emotional healing for Barbara and that she will find a new job soon. Thank you.
- August 21, 2014please pray for me the judicial assistant that works for the judge is stopping me from getting a fair trial. please pray she is removed from my case tomorrow she has to much power the judge doesn,t even know what she is doing she signs all the motions and stamps his name i need help she likes the attorneys that came to my home and lied to me she is protecting them please remove her kim i need prayers she is sick to do this to the injured .
- August 21, 2014Please pray for healing for Pat, John and Gary. Thank you for your prayers.
- August 21, 2014Please build a Hedge of Thorns around Mike, keep him from wandering from me - separate him from his current distraction. Restore us and unite us in marriage. Pray that he opens his heart to me again. I asked him for counseling and he said no, Lord, soften his heart. Please pray that he and I can start praying together and studying the Bible together. LORD,help him to choose me and a future for us. Send someone to talk to him and give Mike ears to hear. Make a way where there seems no way
- August 21, 2014Please pray for a resolution to Daniel's transportation issue at school. He is living off campus without a car and is not on the bus route. We are appealing for a bus stop to be added near his neighborhood since there is a route that comes close to an intersecting street near his. This stop would actually benefit quite a few students. Please pray that it will be approved, or that he will be able to purchase an inexpensive car. He does not mind the walk which is almost 2 miles, but there are no sidewalks. Thank you for your prayers.
- August 21, 2014Dear Lord our heavenly father. Robyn and Rosco and the family were told they have to move out of the house they are renting with only 30 days to find another place to rent 3 weeks ago. I know that they are thankful for all the blessings you have given them. I am praying that everything will work out them and that they will be granted the house that is right for them. They do not have much time, and they have applied for some places to no avail. They are counting on this house on Sterling Spur. They feel they have made the right decision in this house. I pray it is your will. I ask this in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen