Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 28, 2014Pray that God would take me to where my Christian wife is at. Pray also that I will soon see a break though in all area's of my life. Pray also that God would defeat the powers of darkness that is surrounding me at this time. Thank you! Wayne
- August 28, 2014Please pray that I get house repairs done soon..Peace on earth and fighting to stop in Iraq soon...
- August 28, 2014Asking for God's direction concerning a job that I have applied for. I hope for a very good boss. The boss I have had has been good except for scheduling. Asking for God's help.
- August 28, 2014Please Pray that the lump on the left side of my chest will go away-it's really scaring me, Pray that my throat and tonsils will get better, and also that my stuffy nose will get better. Thank you.
- August 28, 2014still needing prayers that I am complete and quickly healed, or that I am patient and accept Gods will.......
- August 28, 2014Please pray the Father to send me a pretty help-meet soon, someone I would be attracted to, & someone who would feel attracted to me...in Jesus' name I beg this! thanks! J.C. -
- August 28, 2014Pray this family get the funds they need to save their home. They are facing foreclosure.
- August 28, 2014My 10 yr old daughter recently declared she's gay. She's been under the influence of some older girls that say they are gay also. She's also battled bullying ,having no friends, depression , cutting and the like. I am praying God deliver her of all of this! She is NOT gay! I KNOW this in the depth of my soul! If she truly was I would face that . She's been influenced and sucked in and I'm in a battle for her! Please pray this darkness is shattered from her life and that she is placed back on a righteous path in Gods will.
- August 28, 2014Thank you God for a safe trip next year for the B. W. A. C. and help Michelle and I to get 20 harmonious people so that we can go free and expand our trip to include V. F. and other places not currently on the itinerary. Thank you that Darrel is settled with a battery and a cooler with ice and I pray that his power will be back on before dark.
- August 28, 2014My husband, Perry is unemployed and has been since the middle of May of this year. He's had to take money out of his 401K for us to live and survive the day to day needs. God has been good to us and our church is very supportive of our trying time, and I know they are all keeping us in their prayers, as well!