Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 30, 2014Lord, please place a hedge of protection around Wayne, Claudia and Bradley to protect them and keep them safe from all harm and evil. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen
- September 30, 2014Thank You Lord Jesus Your PROTECTION shields us, C & M fm all negative energies & emotions (people we know & practitioner are too!) that C finds perfect treatment & practitioners, with easy perfect preparation for, & she's in good shape mentally emotionally health-wise for these appointments, has strong support fm practitioner for special needs. TY God for perfect practitioners & methods for healing in Your Will & Grace,for all healing,TY for easily sustaining physical healing progress & healing willingness, Readyness, with easy easy sustainable treatment aftermath & rare brief emotional processes needed, for Your help removing fear, That C & M & G & Everyone has needed Rest & SLEEP! TY Lord for blessing & so uplifting all treatment! We love You!
- September 30, 2014Please pray that the Lord helps me find a way to pay for my medications.
- September 30, 2014I have an eye health issue and would like prayer. The doctor appointment is next Tuesday and although I have prayed about it myself, I still feel scared and frightened about the future. Thank you.
- September 30, 2014Please keep a friend safe. People are talking about this person. And telling lies. Send a guardian angel to watch over this person and keep them safe. And please no bad repercussions from all the lies being told. Amen
- September 30, 2014that god heals my joints and helps me with my new job ive been having hard time with, too much to remember and im a slow learner, this is at a calling center
- September 30, 2014Pray for my well being and my mental state. I have had so many years of setbacks. I am so close to finishing my college degree, but I desperately need the funds to continue. I have applied for so many scholarships. Having my degree will change life for not only me but my children, I will finally be able to afford a home for us. We cannot continue to live with my parents as my father is verbally and emotionally abusive. I just want to be able to care for my sons.
- September 30, 2014I am a Hard working woman who is very thankful for a job. God has blessed me to keep my job. Currently my finances are very poor. I don't even live from paycheck to paycheck. I pay my tithes and have faith that God will provide. My prayer is for a financial miracle blessing so that I can get caught up on bills. I never have enough money to pay them and often struggle to put food on the table. Please pray with me that God will bless me with that financial miracle I need to pay bills. Also pray for my continued faith during this rough time. Thank you and God bless you.
- September 30, 2014I am asking God to completely eliminate those in my life that have no significance and open the doors to more opportunities through people and genuine friends. I am praying with closer relationships with people and lifetime friends.
- September 30, 2014for Holly with this new health issue, may she be healed completely.