Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 2, 2014I am sick with bronchotis for the last week and not feeling much better. Please pray that I will gain my strength and sure the Lord in a healthy way. I need your prayers for strength.
- September 2, 2014Please pray for my husband who had surgery for skin cancer . It had spread so much that the doctor was shocked.The pain is terrible. Thank you for your prayers. SJW
- September 2, 2014Dear Friends, requested prayer inside a week ago for very infected gums and teeth; much pain and discomfort. I just want to praise God and all of you faithful Souls who prayed for me. I am so much better and I am so grateful. Although please do continue to pray for my total healing and I will certainly report back to you. Maribel
- September 2, 2014Please lift my ex son in law in prayer. He's dating a girl to keep from being lonely and he told me he still loves my daughter and wishes he would have never left her. Pray for the girl that he's dating that she doesn't get hurt and that one of them ends the relationship. Pray for him to get the emotional help he needs to sort out why he made the wrong choices. Pray the Holy Spirit convicts his heart on these things. And pray for me to keep showing him God's love and my unconditional love.
- September 2, 2014Please pray for me...I was bitten by a dog last week and it has made me so fearful...please pray that I will stay healthy and will get stronger. Ask God to relieve my fears.thank you
- September 2, 2014Jesus, I lift up my family to you. I hold up my financial needs to you and ask for your help, in Jesus name. Thank you, Lord.
- September 2, 2014I thank you God for my beautiful granddaughter. You gave her intelligence, power, strength and beauty. Help her through this trying time. Let her get back to college and be the best that she can be in her personal life and her career.
- September 2, 2014Please pray for my Son. He is in a very difficult trail. Please pray he remain strong in The Lord so he comes out of this trail a better man. The man god intended him to be.
- September 2, 2014God, please protect me from the devil who would plant fear and anxiety in my heart and please bless me with peace knowing that you are guiding me.
- September 2, 2014God I know there are others who are going through worse so I'm sorry that I got sad and disappointed when I found out today that I would have to wear my walking boot for a few days longer than what I thought. Please watch over and take care of Alex and bless him with peace, love and happiness. Please open up his heart. Please help L with her situation with the damage done to her property from the tree. Please let everyone at work get a good review. Please bless all my coworkers and bosses and the firm itself. Please bless Julio, Estefany, Alessandro, Francis, Trinity, Aya, Jose, Anddy.and Raineury. Please help me to get back on the wagon and quit smoking forever. Please heal my doctor's mom who has lung cancer. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything. AMEN!